Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM

Old March 4th, 2017, 06:29 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
HarmonyBlade only nodded and blinked his lamp like eyes. "Come on, you two...I want us to do some hunting, too, before we go back" The ginger Tom turned and started walking out of the chilly cave.
Redclaw followed him with icepaw and cherrypaw right behind him ( to the territory?)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw followed him with icepaw and cherrypaw right behind him ( to the territory?)
(Yep I'll mention you)
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Falling In

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Iceclaw
HarmonyBlade sniffed around, the breeze ruffling his fur. "I smell rabbit..." He muttered. Just as he went to chase the fresh prey, the scent of squirrel intercepted. "Cherrypaw, my challenge for you today, is to use what I've taught you today in the cave and try and hunt down those squirrels." Then he added "can you smell them?" HarmonyBlade asked.
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:24 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
@Iceclaw
HarmonyBlade sniffed around, the breeze ruffling his fur. "I smell rabbit..." He muttered. Just as he went to chase the fresh prey, the scent of squirrel intercepted. "Cherrypaw, my challenge for you today, is to use what I've taught you today in the cave and try and hunt down those squirrels." Then he added "can you smell them?" HarmonyBlade asked.
Cherrypaw eyes widened as her mentor gave her her challenge sniffing the air she nodded meanwhile redclaw was showing icepaw how to stalk birds

Old March 4th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Cherrypaw eyes widened as her mentor gave her her challenge sniffing the air she nodded meanwhile redclaw was showing icepaw how to stalk birds
"Okay, when you're ready..." He nodded down to her "I'm going to leave you on your own for a bit while I hunt down this rabbit, is that okay with you?" He asked, shuffling his paws, eager to get moving.
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:28 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
"Okay, when you're ready..." He nodded down to her "I'm going to leave you on your own for a bit while I hunt down this rabbit, is that okay with you?" He asked, shuffling his paws, eager to get moving.
Cherrypaw nodded then dropped into a hunting crouch and started to carefully move towards the squirrel which was behind a low bramble bush

Old March 4th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Cherrypaw nodded then dropped into a hunting crouch and started to carefully move towards the squirrel which was behind a low bramble bush
HarmonyBlade slowly followed the brown furred rabbit until it noticed his flame coloured pelt and fled. The ginger Tom sprang, hidden the ground, dust and mud spraying everywhere. He had lost it. Not giving up, HarmonyBlade started stalking again, carefully tasting the air and treading lightly. He finally caught up to it, and, with a leap and a yowl of triumph, the rodent was hanging limp in his jaws. "Gotcha!"

He made his way back to where Icepaw and Redclaw were chasing birds, catching one himself. "Hello you two. Look what I found!" He called, laying the catch on the ground. "Where's Cherrypaw?" He then added, curiously "has she brought back any prey yet?" HarmonyBlade raised an eyebrow as the two didn't reply "has she even brought anything back at all?" Now worrying, the ginger Tom continued to question them. "Has she come back? Have you even seen her at all since?" Whiskers twitching and fur bristling, he pushed the rabbit towards the two "dig in then but leave some for Cherrypaw. I'm going to go and look for her." And with that, he turned and passed off into the trees.
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:40 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Abyssinian's own ears tilted backwards as she spoke and he looked down at his paws once again. They were somewhat dirtier then they had been once he had come into the territory, and he wondered how there were cats who could keep their paws perfectly clean. What, did they just wash them every time they took a walk? Stop in the middle of a battle and clean their pelt, but make sure they had plenty of deep scars to show off to their loves or friends? That sort of thing really did make Martenthorn wonder if there were still decent cats left in the world, and so far the answer he had gotten was no. There was hope. Just...not quite as much of it as the young warrior would have liked to see. "Well good. Because if they won't accept you for who you are, then they aren't worth a minute of your time." He mewed more confidently. When it came to matters of the heart, it seemed Martenthorn had been through quite a bit-- and for good reason, because he had. But that didn't stop him from trying to help, especially this she cat whom he didn't wish to have to go through a horrible experience...practically hell...like he had. Had she been through something like this before? At first, the tom had doubted it, but from the expression on her features now, at his words...and from the way that her ears had gone back, he was second guessing himself.

Great. He'd done something wrong. Just when he had built up the confidence to feel as though he were doing things right, he'd struck out again. It seemed as though Martenthorn just couldn't do anything right...and maybe, just maybe, he couldn't. He was an awkward tom, after all. He wasn't supposed to be good at things, he was supposed to sit still and pretend to be a good little kitty while everyone else ran around with their loves and their friends, or their families, having the type of life that the Abyssinian coveted, and the worst part was that Featherspeckle was with them. So she had been able to find a family-- and although he was happy for the she cat, in some ways he was angry at the same time. If she could do it, then how come he was so bad at it?

He didn't have an answer for that.

"And sometimes, things aren't ever meant to be. Some cats just can't find the right one for them, and-- I'm guessing one of those cats is me." For a moment, Martenthorn looked so desperate and so miserable that he felt bad for the she cat for having to see him like that. He didn't need to be talking like that. Of course he would find someone someday, it was just a matter of patience. Just a wait, and if anything, the tom was good at waiting. He could totally do this. It wouldn't be long before he was with a she cat who cared about him for him, and he could talk to her about anything...feel secure around her...like himself, like nothing else in the world mattered...Martenthorn breathed a sigh of contentment and relief, not realizing how tense he was until he forced his muscles to relax themselves. Perfect. Now he was feeling at least ten times better. "Sorry. I guess I'll take your word for it, since you should know." He shrugged, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as though he were aggravated while he did so. Something was bothering her, and it had been for a while now. It was killing Martenthorn that she wouldn't tell him...but once again, he was a stranger and she probably didn't trust him that much yet.

It must be some big secret.

That had to be it, right? Something important. She would trust him, she would...just not quite yet. But he had to believe that she would at least trust him a little bit. "Well, I'm hoping you're right. And I hope that you can find someone who makes you happy and makes you feel as though you're the most special, beautiful she cat in the world one day, because that's exactly who you deserve. No less." Martenthorn mewed, looking directly at her so she would have to listen to him. At least, he hoped she was having to listen to him. Otherwise he would look pretty ridiculous, trying to talk to some cat who wasn't paying any attention to him at all. And, if there was one thing that the tom didn't need, it was help looking like a complete fool.

He could do that fine on his own, thank you very much.
Featherspeckle sensed a type of emotion filling the air. What type? She did not know. She, however, did note the tone Martenthorn had whenever they did talk about relationships. She didn't not know his past love life as well, and frankly she did not want to feel as if she's trying to edge her way into that part of his life. She wanted him to trust her. She wanted him to trust her badly, but she also knew that if she wanted to be trusted. She had to trust him.
''You seem to know a lot about that,'' She blurted out, not realizing it. She didn't mean it as an offense, and mainly believed she was thinking that thought in her head. She added, ''--but you are right. I, um,'' She swallowed a lump in her throat, afraid to tell him the next bit, but she wanted a friend. She could tell him, right? Maybe, he'd understand on a deeper level. Besides a small unimportant detail of her life wouldn't be that interesting anyway. Then again, it happened though. And, there was absolutely nothing she could change about it.
''I, um,''She repeated, but did not have the heart to continue. ''I was...foolish like that before.'' She remembered. She let out a quick sigh. Martenthorn would probably make out for every she-cat to be delusional when it came to love because she wondered if he ever been through that hurt. If so, how many times? How many she-cats?
As for Featherspeckle,once was enough. Once was everything to her. Now once was a crumpled up leave, washed from the sea. ''But, I learned my lesson, um,'' She paused for a quick second, ''And, once was enough. After you've been broken down--terribly-- you build a wall.'' Then, slowly you shut everyone out...slowly they begin to fade from your memory, as you fade from theirs.
Though she did hope to one day find that same love again. Perhaps less...what's the exact word for it? Poisonous? Venomous? Something along those lines. Featherspeckle swallowed a lump in her throat at hearing Martenthorn's next words. She felt something stir inside her, and in that exact moment she wanted to break down. Instead, she mustered an uncertain smile. ''Thank you.'' Her voice was soft,and she stared at her paws. Though she highly hoped that it would happen, she doubted in her mind. If she were being honest, she would give another tom a run for his prey. She didn't exactly see that she was pretty. She was quiet. More reserved, and as other cats passed her by, they wouldn't speak to her. And, Starclan forbid that they did speak to her. She's become skittish, a turtle-like in a shell. She was surprised that Martenthorn even wondered about her. And, that he actually said he was worried about her.
She flattened her ears against her head, shyly. ''I do hope the same for you,'' She gave a genuine smile, and added. ''You deserve an unconditional love, and I know you will find it.'' She tilted her head towards the sky. She didn't want him to see her expression. She closed her eyes for a quick second,and let the memories all wash upon her at once, until she allowed it to fade away from her mind. ''One thing,'' She later said, ''Never give up on love...'' She whispered more quietly. ''Whether it lets you down or not.'' Whether he heard her was on him. She let out a small mew, but placed a smile on her features. She was still content with being in his company. It beats being lonely anyway.
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Featherspeckle sensed a type of emotion filling the air. What type? She did not know. She, however, did note the tone Martenthorn had whenever they did talk about relationships. She didn't not know his past love life as well, and frankly she did not want to feel as if she's trying to edge her way into that part of his life. She wanted him to trust her. She wanted him to trust her badly, but she also knew that if she wanted to be trusted. She had to trust him.
''You seem to know a lot about that,'' She blurted out, not realizing it. She didn't mean it as an offense, and mainly believed she was thinking that thought in her head. She added, ''--but you are right. I, um,'' She swallowed a lump in her throat, afraid to tell him the next bit, but she wanted a friend. She could tell him, right? Maybe, he'd understand on a deeper level. Besides a small unimportant detail of her life wouldn't be that interesting anyway. Then again, it happened though. And, there was absolutely nothing she could change about it.
''I, um,''She repeated, but did not have the heart to continue. ''I was...foolish like that before.'' She remembered. She let out a quick sigh. Martenthorn would probably make out for every she-cat to be delusional when it came to love because she wondered if he ever been through that hurt. If so, how many times? How many she-cats?
As for Featherspeckle,once was enough. Once was everything to her. Now once was a crumpled up leave, washed from the sea. ''But, I learned my lesson, um,'' She paused for a quick second, ''And, once was enough. After you've been broken down--terribly-- you build a wall.'' Then, slowly you shut everyone out...slowly they begin to fade from your memory, as you fade from theirs.
Though she did hope to one day find that same love again. Perhaps less...what's the exact word for it? Poisonous? Venomous? Something along those lines. Featherspeckle swallowed a lump in her throat at hearing Martenthorn's next words. She felt something stir inside her, and in that exact moment she wanted to break down. Instead, she mustered an uncertain smile. ''Thank you.'' Her voice was soft,and she stared at her paws. Though she highly hoped that it would happen, she doubted in her mind. If she were being honest, she would give another tom a run for his prey. She didn't exactly see that she was pretty. She was quiet. More reserved, and as other cats passed her by, they wouldn't speak to her. And, Starclan forbid that they did speak to her. She's become skittish, a turtle-like in a shell. She was surprised that Martenthorn even wondered about her. And, that he actually said he was worried about her.
She flattened her ears against her head, shyly. ''I do hope the same for you,'' She gave a genuine smile, and added. ''You deserve an unconditional love, and I know you will find it.'' She tilted her head towards the sky. She didn't want him to see her expression. She closed her eyes for a quick second,and let the memories all wash upon her at once, until she allowed it to fade away from her mind. ''One thing,'' She later said, ''Never give up on love...'' She whispered more quietly. ''Whether it lets you down or not.'' Whether he heard her was on him. She let out a small mew, but placed a smile on her features. She was still content with being in his company. It beats being lonely anyway.
The tom's ears pricked up and he listened to Featherspeckle speaking. She seemed...nervous, sort of. Kind of 'off,' like something was really wrong. But he didn't want to pry or push into her personal life. That would be rude, wouldn't it? Yes. Yes it would. he thought, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously as he did so. He sighed, before his hues softened and his expression became much gentler. "If you learned something from it, it's not a waste of time or foolish. It means you tried something that didn't work. I wouldn't build a wall, though. It not only keeps those who want to hurt you out, it keeps your friends out too." The tom mewed in a gentle voice, trying to catch the she cat's eye. It was easier said then done, especially since she seemed slightly embarrassed having spoken about something like that.

What was going on?

She's quite the mystery, isn't she?
Yes.
So what are you going to do about it?
I'm going to solve it.
Martenthorn had a determined expression on his face at the decision, and he glanced at Featherspeckle for a moment, fully intending to ask her what was wrong again before he stopped. Now she was speaking again, and right when he had decided that he wasn't going to back down this time. The tom sighed, but his ears tilted forwards to listen to the words she was speaking.

He wanted to pay attention.

Perhaps this would give him a clue, but he was somewhat doubting it by now. The tom sighed, the tip of his tail beginning to twitch more violently, as though he were thinking of some horrible memory. He wasn't, it just appeared that way due to the way Martenthorn was. He was an interesting young tom. He had to strain his ears to catch the two soft, gentle words that the she cat had spoken. Thank you. Thank you for what? He thought, feeling the familiar panic seizing him, making him feel uncomfortable as he glanced down at the ground in a worried manner. He wasn't quite sure what he had done, but he decided on an appropriate response instead of 'what did I do,' and opened his maw to speak. "You're welcome." He said. That was the traditional response.

Though Martenthorn was a less then traditional cat.

He looked somewhat skeptical at her words, though he dipped his head in thanks anyways. He wasn't sure if what she was saying would be true someday or not, but he could hope so. There was always that hope flickering within him, bright as a flame, wondering if maybe the next day he would be safe. If he would feel loved, and wanted within the Clan that he loved so much. "I know. I know I shouldn't. I guess I just...need a little time to let my heart heal, and let myself trust that I won't get hurt again. I just need...someone who won't hurt me like that." Martenthorn sighed, lowering his head in a sign of nervousness. He knew it probably wasn't the best thing to be telling this she cat. He didn't quite trust her as much as he might, only because he didn't know her too well yet.

But once he did, he would trust her and he would love her-- as a friend-- unconditionally.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom's ears pricked up and he listened to Featherspeckle speaking. She seemed...nervous, sort of. Kind of 'off,' like something was really wrong. But he didn't want to pry or push into her personal life. That would be rude, wouldn't it? Yes. Yes it would. he thought, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously as he did so. He sighed, before his hues softened and his expression became much gentler. "If you learned something from it, it's not a waste of time or foolish. It means you tried something that didn't work. I wouldn't build a wall, though. It not only keeps those who want to hurt you out, it keeps your friends out too." The tom mewed in a gentle voice, trying to catch the she cat's eye. It was easier said then done, especially since she seemed slightly embarrassed having spoken about something like that.

What was going on?

She's quite the mystery, isn't she?
Yes.
So what are you going to do about it?
I'm going to solve it.
Martenthorn had a determined expression on his face at the decision, and he glanced at Featherspeckle for a moment, fully intending to ask her what was wrong again before he stopped. Now she was speaking again, and right when he had decided that he wasn't going to back down this time. The tom sighed, but his ears tilted forwards to listen to the words she was speaking.

He wanted to pay attention.

Perhaps this would give him a clue, but he was somewhat doubting it by now. The tom sighed, the tip of his tail beginning to twitch more violently, as though he were thinking of some horrible memory. He wasn't, it just appeared that way due to the way Martenthorn was. He was an interesting young tom. He had to strain his ears to catch the two soft, gentle words that the she cat had spoken. Thank you. Thank you for what? He thought, feeling the familiar panic seizing him, making him feel uncomfortable as he glanced down at the ground in a worried manner. He wasn't quite sure what he had done, but he decided on an appropriate response instead of 'what did I do,' and opened his maw to speak. "You're welcome." He said. That was the traditional response.

Though Martenthorn was a less then traditional cat.

He looked somewhat skeptical at her words, though he dipped his head in thanks anyways. He wasn't sure if what she was saying would be true someday or not, but he could hope so. There was always that hope flickering within him, bright as a flame, wondering if maybe the next day he would be safe. If he would feel loved, and wanted within the Clan that he loved so much. "I know. I know I shouldn't. I guess I just...need a little time to let my heart heal, and let myself trust that I won't get hurt again. I just need...someone who won't hurt me like that." Martenthorn sighed, lowering his head in a sign of nervousness. He knew it probably wasn't the best thing to be telling this she cat. He didn't quite trust her as much as he might, only because he didn't know her too well yet.

But once he did, he would trust her and he would love her-- as a friend-- unconditionally.
''I know,'' Featherspeckle sadly mewed, ''But even when friends-'' She quickly shut her maw, sighing. ''Nevermind. It's not worth re-telling anyway.'' She shuddered inwardly, and looked away. She didn't want to build a wall. Or, it wasn't the word she wanted to use. It just felt right in a sense. She was thinking along the lines of building a barrier, something hard to break through. If she was her old self once again, she knew she would be easily taken advantage of.
They were both hurting that was for sure, and she didn't know exactly why he was hurting, but after hearing those words, ''...let my heart heal...''she trailed off thinking the same way.
Hearts do heal, right? Or do they remain emotionally damaged from prior? Her heart was healing...at least she hoped it was. She needed her mind to heal. When she dreamed, she thought about a cliff. The pretty wildflowers below, and she was on the edge, not afraid to let go. She would feel the wind gracing her fur, and she would fall. She would allow herself to let go.
Then, her heart may fully heal.
Living was suffering...it was painful that she was daily reminded of these thoughts that consumed her. Being underground was a constant thought for the young warrior, but she wouldn't allow herself to leave yet. Not while she's accompanying this strange tom that she thought of as a early friend.
''Time is everything,'' She mewed. If only we learned to use it more wisely...she thought to herself and sighed once more.
Featherspeckle did not want to live on that sad side of life anymore. She wanted to move on and be able to embrace a bright future, but how could she with the depressing thought of always falling off? She didn't want to actually fall off. She wanted to live. Maybe get a mate, have a couple kits, watch them grow and whatnot. She wanted that, but she didn't think it would last long.
It was definitely in the back of her mind, for she had more important thoughts worrying her. At this exact moment, she wanted to focus on the tom in front of her, not be on such a depressing topic that both of them clearly had understanding to, but refused to speak upon. And, she didn't want to pry into his business. She wanted to take her time. Get to know him, and see where life leads them. Maybe it'll lead them to the end of the rainbow...she lightly gave the thought a laugh, and took a quick glance at him.
''Well, it seems as if we both had some unfortunate events happen to us,'' She mused, but on a happier note, she said, ''We'll heal each other in time, but for now, how about we get to know each other more? Other than your awkwardness,'' she giggled, her eyes flashing in amusement. He did have some quirks to him, that's for sure. She wondered a lot about him, and hoped to stick around long to figure him out. She gave him a light bump, swishing her tail in the process. ''You interested in any other things?''

Of course, they would have a good-no, great- no, wonderful friendship. Featherspeckle would make sure of it.