Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kestrelpaw training [P]
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:04 PM
Unofficial Ship Of The...
by glitch
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dark
Today 09:48 PM
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:47 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Whitefeather sat in the shade of a tree, calmly eating a small lizard. She glanced up at the apprentices' den, watching the younger cats tussle with each other. She realized they weren't much older than her. Ashpaw, in fact, was two moons older than her, and he was still an apprentice. She figured it was because of how many mentors he'd gone through. She noted he was quite the prickly little thing, and steered clear of him, lest he be jealous of her early "warriorship".

Though she was mature for her age, she was reluctant. A reluctant warrior. It was ironic... she thought of herself better as a medicine cat, if anything.

Her mind often wandered to the nursery as well. Though she was young, she felt that her place was there.

What else existed for a she-cat?

[OPEN]
Falconkit jumped all over the clearing. Then, she spotted a cat looking thoughtful. She bounded over. "Do you need some cheering up? That is my favorite thing to do!"

Old April 28th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit jumped all over the clearing. Then, she spotted a cat looking thoughtful. She bounded over. "Do you need some cheering up? That is my favorite thing to do!"
Foggykit decided to join Falconkit for some answer. "Hey, do you know why Lionstar attacked us?" Foggykit asked Falconkit.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:26 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
"I don't see why not!" He said with a smirk, giving him an encouraging nudge.
Blackpaw smiled, “I’ll be the best at everything, I promise.” he said smiling at the small form of affection before racing off to find someone to practice with.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:27 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw sprinted into the clearing and excitedly looked around for someone to practice with.
(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit glanced frantically around the camp to see if any warriors were looking at them. If they were, he was gonna call em. Stupid warriors. Couldn't even do their own job! AARGH. Jaykit unsheathed his tiny kit like claws and raked them through the dirt to vent out his anger. He wasn't even angry. He was.. what was the word Ma used? Disappointed?

His ears perked up, glancing up to look at Nightpaw. "I'm not.. accusing anyone. I'm inv..vesti...gatin..i..ig. Plus, I just need you to h..help me..,, yknow find-- find R..riverclan and then you can l..leave. I'll do the t..talking!" Jaykit whined, maybe it was selfish but he didn't.. didn't want to go out alone. He would end up dead. He didn't want to end up like that warrior! No-- no! No!

The next sentence caused Jaykit's body to stiffen. Nightpaw really had to suggest that. That of all things. "No!" He squeaked out, his voice just barely audible. "She didn't do that. She w..wouldn't do that. She isn't dead so, so. We have to go to R..river..rclan and get her back. T..that's where sh..he is![I] I know that's wher..re she is!
"i di-didn't sa-ay she was de-de-dead, Ja-aykit. I me-meant as i-in not kno-owing the wa-way back ho-home" Nightpaw sat down "i'm su-sure she-e's fine- and wi-will come ba-ack so-soon.." the apprenticd added, glancing to the side for a mere second. She hoped she was right- that his sister would return- but it was a sort of wish as well. A wish that her own siblings would return after being missing for so so long.
The white molly paused for a small moment, thinking about her words. She wasn't sure what excatly she could tell him, nor how to tell him. A few seconds of silence seemed to have passed when she finally spoke again, "lo-look.. I kn-know how you fe-el; my ow-own sib-sibling have be-been mis-missing for, w-well, mo-moons.." she started, struggling a little with her words. She never actually spoke of them, rarely even mentioned her siblings being missing, why was a mystery to herself, but she did know that it wasn't easy speaking of them "an-and I wi-wish I could he-help but.. I ca-can't ta-take you to-o Riv-rivercla-an" her mismatched gaze came back to Jaykit "th-they wou-wouldn't ap-apprec-iate it and i-icest-ar would be fu-furious" Nightpaw lowered her voice more as she spoke. Riverclan surely wouldn't appreciate having two ShadowClan cats over the border- but then a kit coming to speak to them.. well it didn't seem like a good idea, and Icestar would certainly find out.
Yet she couldn't help but feel bad. It was his sister and he was clearly worried, so, after a little bit of contemplating on what she could do, "th-the next ti-time I g-o to the ter-territo-tory, i'll ma-make su-ure to look ar-around for your sis-sister, al-alright?" for now that was the least she could do, until she could think of anything that might be of more assistance to the case atleast.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Wow, Irisflame sure had a lot of silly sayings. Holding back a chuckle, Baykit nodded her head at her explanation. She got to take it off herself?! Awesome! Not to mention, Irisflame had accepted her gift for a job well done! Well, it was meant to be her own reward for defeating the mighty beast, but she could part ways with it for a better cause. Baykit turned up her chin to look at Irisflame, a coy smile on her maw,

"Thank you! I'll let you know if I need help getting it off!" And with that, Baykit was on her way out of the medicine den, her tail curled up in delight.

@Moon Lily
[Baykit has left!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:27 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post

Whitefeather looked down at Falconkit with a warm smile. "Of course. I'd love it if you talked with me."

- I left -
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Wolkit shuffled around a bit when he heard approaching pawsteps. he peeked out and saw baykit creeping towards him, so he bolted out from behind the den and ran away from baykit.

you can't catch me! he chuckled, running past the fresh kill pile. He was starting to run out of breath, so he slowed down a bit. He looked quickly behind him to see if Baykit was pursuing him, but while he was distracted, he tripped and fell face first into the dirt. He quickly sat up, spitting out dirt and shaking out his fur.
Baykit nearly took flight as Wolfkit burst from out behind the den. It left her in a surprised daze for a moment, before she gave herself a hard shake. A smile crept across her muzzle,

"Oh yes I can!" She called out, barreling after him with as much speed as she could. Phew. Ok. She was getting kind of tired! It seemed like a star-given miracle as she watched Wolfkit's figure disappear from her vision. Baykit quickly skid to a halt, so she wouldn't crash into him - veering off to the side.

"Uhhh.. Wolfkit, you ok? That was quite a tumble." She prodded him gently, giggling as he started spitting dirt from his mouth.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 28th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Baykit nearly took flight as Wolfkit burst from out behind the den. It left her in a surprised daze for a moment, before she gave herself a hard shake. A smile crept across her muzzle,

"Oh yes I can!" She called out, barreling after him with as much speed as she could. Phew. Ok. She was getting kind of tired! It seemed like a star-given miracle as she watched Wolfkit's figure disappear from her vision. Baykit quickly skid to a halt, so she wouldn't crash into him - veering off to the side.

"Uhhh.. Wolfkit, you ok? That was quite a tumble." She prodded him gently, giggling as he started spitting dirt from his mouth.
Wolfkit queitly groaned, Yeah, I'm fine. he sighed, rubbing his nose with his paw. he looked up at baykit and asked, Do you want that to count as you catching me? with a sheepish grin, he stood up and padded over to baykits side.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Closed - limit of four cats only]

As he returned from his stroll with Silvermist, he really just wanted to sit down and lick his wounds, maybe take a little nap, and then go searching through the territory for his daughter. She had gone missing a bit ago, he knew his daughter, she was alive out there somewhere. But first, he needed to get some hunting patrols out. Since he wasn't sure who was too injured to go out on a patrol, volunteers are how he was going to have to do it this time.

"I need at least four abled body cats for the a hunting patrol, one of you must be a warrior willing to take charge and be the patrol leader." Beastspark roared in the clearing. Thankfully, RiverClan had left their fresh-kill pile alone this time, still, it was low. Prey needed to be caught to keep the clan's strength up.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 28th, 2020 at 09:08 PM.
Closed Thread