Today 08:35 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:23 AM

Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:47 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye stood there for a moment, thinking of how happy he was for the current moment. He lived Bella, he couldn't deny that, and it was good to know she loved him as well. He was still blushing, honestly, that didn't go away, at least for awhile, his pelt still hot. This was his apprentice for now, and she was also an ex-kittypet, maybe not the best cat to be head-over-paws for according to the warrior code. He realized that was one of the things that he would need to teach her, but he could do that later, as, for now, he wanted to see what the she-cat did.

He blinked as he heard Bella ask if he was going to attack her. Honestly, he didn't think of it that made, and, for whatever reason, that made things slightly more difficult. "S-Sure," he stammered awkwardly, not exactly wanting to do that, though he went with it, he wouldn't unsheath his claws, he hadn't done that by accident since he was a kit, taking a deep breath in, before he stood across from Bella, taking a deep breath in, before he started to attack her. Swiping towards her with sheathed paws, aiming for her chest, a place he knew was slightly more weak then other parts.
As the tom started to attack her with sheated claws, she jumped back for the first hit, dodging it, she was a tad surprised, but still having most of her weight on her left side, she then rolled, dodging another hit- Well, not completely, he had gotten her shoulder and she pounced on him as soon as she was out of range, propelling herself onto the tom and pinning him on his side, she gave him a grin and soon enough let go of him. "I don't think I got it right... You got my shoulder." She admitted, she wasn't gonna lie about her training for sure, she wasn't even a part of the clan, so she had to tell him the truth. Bella then ran her tongue over the scar she had. "I wanna try it again!" She suddently mewed after cleaning her chest.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As the tom started to attack her with sheated claws, she jumped back for the first hit, dodging it, she was a tad surprised, but still having most of her weight on her left side, she then rolled, dodging another hit- Well, not completely, he had gotten her shoulder and she pounced on him as soon as she was out of range, propelling herself onto the tom and pinning him on his side, she gave him a grin and soon enough let go of him. "I don't think I got it right... You got my shoulder." She admitted, she wasn't gonna lie about her training for sure, she wasn't even a part of the clan, so she had to tell him the truth. Bella then ran her tongue over the scar she had. "I wanna try it again!" She suddently mewed after cleaning her chest.
Goldeneye tried not to flinch as he hit Bella, happy that his claws were still sheathed. "That'll happen at times," he said reassuringly, smiling at the she-cat, though he understood why she wanted to do it again. Well, he hopefully did, he wasn't the best to understand she-cats, no matter how close they were to him. Anyhow, he did remember wanting to get every move perfect when he was Goldenpaw, and he still tried to, even as deputy. You could never be perfect, he guessed, he didn't know for sure, but that's what he thought. "Sure, we can try it again," he said, smiling, before getting into position across from Bella again, wanting to do different moves this time, so she wouldn't get too used to this type of training.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye tried not to flinch as he hit Bella, happy that his claws were still sheathed. "That'll happen at times," he said reassuringly, smiling at the she-cat, though he understood why she wanted to do it again. Well, he hopefully did, he wasn't the best to understand she-cats, no matter how close they were to him. Anyhow, he did remember wanting to get every move perfect when he was Goldenpaw, and he still tried to, even as deputy. You could never be perfect, he guessed, he didn't know for sure, but that's what he thought. "Sure, we can try it again," he said, smiling, before getting into position across from Bella again, wanting to do different moves this time, so she wouldn't get too used to this type of training.
Bella quickly nodded as he spoke, she also knew that it would happen, she got into position as well,she somehow easily lost herself into admiring how nice her mentor looked, she found it quite hard to focus on her training today, she didn't know why, she gazed at the tom's muscled body, his face and his mesmerizing gaze and it could easily be seen as her gaze was simply watching the tom intently, though, soon enough, she remembered why she had came here, to train. Gazing at him, she got in a defensive position and waited for him to start attacking again, honestly she did doubt that he was gonna do the same thing again, so she would have to stay focused. Not being too sure from where he'd attack, she didn't put any weight on one side like she had previously done. She had to give it to him, she was dangerously nervous about messing up, but it was a part of training.

Last edited by Gone; May 23rd, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
She smiled not a fake smile a real one knowing that he was here was her made her more then happy, she felt ecstatic now ignoring the feeling of being weak Eclipsepaw didn't know why but she loved the sound of his purr finding it comforting and kinda cute too, she couldn't bear but purr too giving the tom a lick on his cheek to return the gesture he had given her, I wonder late it is... she looked around still walking along at a steady pace she assumed it was around evening or so maybe earlier, but she didn't care too much and looked ahead of her a smile plastered on her face
( @Raven & Co )
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
(I'll post in the morning, well, I'll try, I'm drained rn...)
Old May 24th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
(I'll post in the morning, well, I'll try, I'm drained rn...)
(thats fine, i understand)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
She smiled not a fake smile a real one knowing that he was here was her made her more then happy, she felt ecstatic now ignoring the feeling of being weak Eclipsepaw didn't know why but she loved the sound of his purr finding it comforting and kinda cute too, she couldn't bear but purr too giving the tom a lick on his cheek to return the gesture he had given her, I wonder late it is... she looked around still walking along at a steady pace she assumed it was around evening or so maybe earlier, but she didn't care too much and looked ahead of her a smile plastered on her face
Nightpaw was actually really happy as he saw Eclipsepaw give an actual smile, he walked with her all the while being as close as possible to his clanmate, he wanted to show that he would be there for her, no matter what, gazing up at the sky, he saw thatthe sun was already setting, which was honestly quite surprising, when they left, it was barely sunhigh, so they had been together the whole day. His eyes closed as she licked his cheek, which, he decided to return once again. "I'm always gonna get the last word." He chuckled.
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Nightpaw was actually really happy as he saw Eclipsepaw give an actual smile, he walked with her all the while being as close as possible to his clanmate, he wanted to show that he would be there for her, no matter what, gazing up at the sky, he saw thatthe sun was already setting, which was honestly quite surprising, when they left, it was barely sunhigh, so they had been together the whole day. His eyes closed as she licked his cheek, which, he decided to return once again. "I'm always gonna get the last word." He chuckled.
Eclipsepaw turned a smirk on her maw "You wanna bet that nightpaw~?" she asked teasingly, she gave him a nuzzle "I'll have the last word! even if it takes me until I go to Starclan!" the tortoiseshell said she walked a little faster so he wouldn't be able to return the nuzzle she had given to him, she flicked her tail at him gently touching his nose for a moment "you better not stay behind~" giving a small giggle as she raced ahead moving her legs as fast as she could go, Eclipsepaw knew she was faster then him her more smaller frame helped her pushing her forwards everything was a blur as she ran and ran not even thinking where she was going.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:00 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Bella quickly nodded as he spoke, she also knew that it would happen, she got into position as well,she somehow easily lost herself into admiring how nice her mentor looked, she found it quite hard to focus on her training today, she didn't know why, she gazed at the tom's muscled body, his face and his mesmerizing gaze and it could easily be seen as her gaze was simply watching the tom intently, though, soon enough, she remembered why she had came here, to train. Gazing at him, she got in a defensive position and waited for him to start attacking again, honestly she did doubt that he was gonna do the same thing again, so she would have to stay focused. Not being too sure from where he'd attack, she didn't put any weight on one side like she had previously done. She had to give it to him, she was dangerously nervous about messing up, but it was a part of training.
Goldeneye didn't attack for a few minutes, just watching the she-cat, waiting to see if she would do anything, before he sprang and tried to land of Bella, hoping that she would get out of the way. He didn't want to even slightly harm the she-cat, keeping his claws sheathed, his golden and green eyes trying not to allow him to center on the she-cat. He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again, wanting to see what Bella would do, as he was pretty interested to say the least. He was proud of his apprentice, but he still wanted to see what she could, and would, do. Forcing himself to focus as he got closer to the she-cat.
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye didn't attack for a few minutes, just watching the she-cat, waiting to see if she would do anything, before he sprang and tried to land of Bella, hoping that she would get out of the way. He didn't want to even slightly harm the she-cat, keeping his claws sheathed, his golden and green eyes trying not to allow him to center on the she-cat. He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again, wanting to see what Bella would do, as he was pretty interested to say the least. He was proud of his apprentice, but he still wanted to see what she could, and would, do. Forcing himself to focus as he got closer to the she-cat.
Bella felt stressed as she saw that the tom wasn't attacking yet, what in the world was he waiting for? Though, as soon as she heard a noise coming from where the tom was, she rolled out of his way, and as soon as she did managed to get out of his way without being touched, which surprised her, everything was done so quickly, she even surprised herself, and as she finally saw the tom land, she knew that this was her chance, pouncing onto the tom and rolling him over to hold him pinned down, though, she did attack him, but not with claws or anything harmful to him, she licked his face lovingly, purring loudly, in all honesty, this was the only way she ever would attack the deputy, with love, seeing him injured should would hurt her, after all, she had just passed one day with him and already... They were so close.