Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:59 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 01:40 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:22 AM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:22 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2020, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"The more the merrier!", Petalkit said, not taking any notice of his twisted paw. "What do want to play?" she asked, eager to start. "I want to play warriors or moss ball."
(I might join DuskClan I just need to think of a character first)
@Sootsplash
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:35 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
"The more the merrier!", Petalkit said, not taking any notice of his twisted paw. "What do want to play?" she asked, eager to start. "I want to play warriors or moss ball."
(I might join DuskClan I just need to think of a character first)
@Sootsplash
(Yay!!! We don't have many people yet, and everyone who joins makes Duskclan stronger!! I can generate you a character if you want )

"R-really?" Adderkit looked at Petalkit. "Yay!" He exclaimed, happy he would get to play. "How about we play Clan? One of us is leader, one is deputy, one is medicine cat, and so on! We need more kits, though. Can you go find some more kits?"

I hope I get leader or deputy! He squeezed his eyes shut as Petalkit went to find more kits.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; June 3rd, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper looked up at him curiously and shook here head lightly. She could hardly speak! How was she supposed to teach apprentices with hardly any words? She thumped her tail on the ground and pawed at her throat lightly, showing Greyfur "why" she disagreed. But if he thought so... a senior warrior who had trained apprentices himself... maybe she could! She's much rather be a queen though. Dealing with apprentices over darling little kits? No thank you!
Greyfur assumed she was asking why, so he meowed,” You are compassionate, something many apprentices would be lucky to have, as I’m not the best at being compassionate and understanding when apprentices mess up, I’m not rude, I just lack the compassion because it was so long ago that I was an apprentice myself.“ he purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post

(Yay!!! We don't have many people yet, and everyone who joins makes Duskclan stronger!! I can generate you a character if you want )

"R-really?" Adderkit looked at Petalkit. "Yay!" He exclaimed, happy he would get to play. "How about we play Clan? One of us is leader, one is deputy, one is medicine cat, and so on! We need more kits, though. Can you go find some more kits?"

I hope I get leader or deputy! He squeezed his eyes shut as Petalkit went to find more kits.

"Sure!", she said, happy that she would get to play with more cats than just him and her sister. She began to look about the nursery,hoping that not everyone was asleep

(That would be great! (I'm really bad a coming up with personalities. All of my oc's have basically the same personality lol)

Last edited by duCky; June 3rd, 2020 at 12:58 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
bruh head

Today was another boring day. Thrushfeather didn't mind that. He preferred it when nothing was demanded of him and he could just relax. The tom stretched as he got up from his spot near the entrance of the warriors den. He was hungry. Though, as he casually trotted up to the prey pile, he could imagine every cat's gaze in the clearing focus on him. It was that familiar feeling. The guilty feeling he always got whenever he took prey from the pile. He tried to tell himself that it was just him imagination, but it didn't exactly work.
Maybe I should just get prey later. The tom decided. He tried to calm his nerves and relax his rigid spine as he settled into a spot near the pile of prey and slowly and methodically groomed himself. I hope no one noticed my long hesitation at the prey pile. He thought. Just what he needed, more cats thinking he was stupid and useless.

@Greenleap
Old June 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur assumed she was asking why, so he meowed,” You are compassionate, something many apprentices would be lucky to have, as I’m not the best at being compassionate and understanding when apprentices mess up, I’m not rude, I just lack the compassion because it was so long ago that I was an apprentice myself.“ he purred
Primrosewhisper smiled sweetly, thumping her tail against the ground a couple times. He didn't really get her point, but his reasoning was quite flattering. Primrose pawed at her throat again, trying to signal her downfall. Oh, it's not going to work, is it? She sighed quietly, then gently cleared out her throat. "I couldn't teach them well if I barely speak." There. She said something. She flicked her ears and thumped her tail, looking up at Greyfur with wide eyes. What is he going to think? Ohhhh I hope that wasn't a stupid ideaaa-

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; June 3rd, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 03:04 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post
Today was another boring day. Thrushfeather didn't mind that. He preferred it when nothing was demanded of him and he could just relax. The tom stretched as he got up from his spot near the entrance of the warriors den. He was hungry. Though, as he casually trotted up to the prey pile, he could imagine every cat's gaze in the clearing focus on him. It was that familiar feeling. The guilty feeling he always got whenever he took prey from the pile. He tried to tell himself that it was just him imagination, but it didn't exactly work.
Maybe I should just get prey later. The tom decided. He tried to calm his nerves and relax his rigid spine as he settled into a spot near the pile of prey and slowly and methodically groomed himself. I hope no one noticed my long hesitation at the prey pile. He thought. Just what he needed, more cats thinking he was stupid and useless.

@Greenleap
The cream she just popped up behind him somehow. "Hello." She said, her smooth fur looked like like a pebble at the riverbank, flat, neat, shiny. Probably where she got her name.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 03:54 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Nightpaw trotted happily into the clearing, holding her first piece of fresh kill proudly before putting it in the fresh-kill pile. Her stomach grumbles it’s protests at her not eating her kill, but she didn’t mind. Trotting back to her mentor to go and learn how to fetch moss just meant she could serve her clan even more!
@Fuzzy

Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@~Deer~

Sycamorerain watched, slightly amused at the young kit's excitement as she lifted a paw into the air. But suddenly, something was wrong. The sweet kit started wobbling, and soon enough, she was on the ground, lying in the dirt on her side. The warrior though that it would be alright, and Deerkit would simply try again. That is, until she plopped down and started belittling herself. Oh dear. That hit a little too close to home for the warrior. She sounded just like himself whenever he messed up. Maybe he could provide her a little comfort. It was always... rough... whenever these sorts of feelings came up, and the least he could do was make sure she didn't get too down in the dumps about the whole thing. The tom was about to open his mouth to give a little reassurance before something stopped him. He watched silently as a small, silver tear rolled down the kit's cheek and landed on the soft ground of the clearing. Oh gosh. It seemed she was even worse than him. "H-hey..." his voice was a little bit stuttered and uncertain. Dishing out reassurance wasn't exactly his forte. During the small pause he took, the young kit spoke up once more, so he stopped to listen again. Oh? She was ready to try it again? Good. Maybe she'd gotten over her mistake on her own, but that didn't stop the tom from wanting to provide a few words to follow up. "Okay, so I'm glad that you want to try it again. That's good. Give yourself a second chance or even more. The way you put yourself down... that... that was a little too real for me. I'm like that sometimes too. But you can't let that mindset take full control. Keep that in mind, okay? Now, go ahead, try it again. I won't judge if you mess up again. Oh! And don't be upset that you didn't get it on the first try. Like you said, you're still a moon away from being an apprentice. It's understandable that you got excited." He gave the kit a warm smile. Hopefully, his words could provide some encouragement, and make her feel a little bit better about her capabilities. Blinking softly, he waited for her to attempt the move again.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

Primrosewhisper smiled sweetly, thumping her tail against the ground a couple times. He didn't really get her point, but his reasoning was quite flattering. Primrose pawed at her throat again, trying to signal her downfall. Oh, it's not going to work, is it? She sighed quietly, then gently cleared out her throat. "I couldn't teach them well if I barely speak." There. She said something. She flicked her ears and thumped her tail, looking up at Greyfur with wide eyes. What is he going to think? Ohhhh I hope that wasn't a stupid ideaaa-
Frankly he thought her voice was beautiful, but wouldn’t say anything about it, she was probably insecure about it,” You don’t need to talk to teach, you can demonstrate...” Greyfur meowed reassuringly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread