Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:43 AM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw swiftly turned and growled at Falconkit, "I said I was fine Falconkit! I don't need to go to see Irisflame and I don't need you worrying about me like I'm a kit! You are not my mom! I've never needed one and I never will, just like I don't need you..." he said the last part under his breath. As soon as it came out Blackpaw wished he could take it back, but the damage was done. You did the right thing you know. I know...It just hurts so much... he thought with sadness. He almost cried but he held it in. Warriors don't cry. "Come on Ashpaw, we've got better things to do than to argue with some kit." he said as he turned to leave, not looking to see if Ashpaw was coming or not.

@Skye
Falconkit stared at him in shock. He really felt that way? What about when they hung out together? Did becoming an apprentice do this to a cat? SOME KIT!!!!! "FINE!!!! Have your fun! I don't care about you! You are not my friend anymore!!! I hope I never see you again! I wish I had never met you! You have the nerve to push ME off?!?! Don't even think about coming near the nursery, you fox-heart! I hope this was worth it to you." In a smaller voice she added, "I thought you were my friend."

With a "hmph" she twisted around and walked into the nursery. Now the pain was really starting to sink in and she laid down in her nest to cry. She tried to dry them, but couldn't. She thought he was her friend! When she had first talked to him, she had thought that he was really just a softie underneath. Apparently not.

Last edited by DarkNight; April 30th, 2020 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:11 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit stared at him in shock. He really felt that way? What about when they hung out together? Did becoming an apprentice do this to a cat? SOME KIT!!!!! "FINE!!!! Have your fun! I don't care about you! You are not my friend anymore!!! I hope I never see you again! I wish I had never met you! You have the nerve to push ME off?!?! Don't even think about coming near the nursery, you fox-heart! I hope this was worth it to you."

With a "hmph" she twisted around and walked into the nursery. Now the pain was really starting to sink in and she laid down in her nest to cry. She tried to dry them, but couldn't. She thought he was her friend! When she had first talked to him, she had thought that he was really just a softie underneath. Apparently not.
Blackpaw watched her go. Thank god she didn't look back or she would have seen the pain written all over his face. Please don't go... I love you but the words never left him. He quickly regained his composure and turned the Ashpaw. "Let's go." he said and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't sound as happy as he did just moments before. I think I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me... now all I have is you. I know, let this make you stronger, I'll always be here.

@Skye

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 30th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:14 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Flicking her amber gaze back to Irisflame, she listened, regaining her smile. "I suppose not getting onto your torture list is a plus, and I'm surprised my lack of charm seems to have gotten me on your good side, but anything can happen I guess." She bantered back, with a bit of a smirk on her face. "I mean, whats with us warriors and loving injuries, you'd think we're are lining up for it sometimes."

She looked back at the herbs, eyes roaming over all the different varieties. "It's amazing that you're able to remember what all these do, heck, I can't remember what I had for breakfast." Cinderstripe usually wasn't this talkative with anyone, not that she could seriously remember. Yet here she was talking to Irisflame, so that was a good thing. Friends were a good thing. Cinderstripe made a mental note to maybe get some of those. Rather, more of those.

@Moon Lily
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Foggykit went near the rock piles to practice the new move that Blackpaw had taught her. She pretended that they moved so she approached them in a zigzag run and pounced on the smallest rock and swiped the top causing pebbles to shower down the rocks and she quickly bounced to the biggest rock to swipe the top of the rock. She slid down and stepped her paws onto the branch making the rocks she swiped fly to imitate warriors coming after her and kicked the small rock to knock against the big rock to cause them to shatter in a big pebble bomb. Foggykit huffed as they caught their breath and swept the pieces with her tail so it wouldn't be a hazard to other cats.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Reatching old show pilots

@PeppermintRabbit

Blackpool swung her head to look at Ivyshade and followed. She had never really talked to the bright she-cat before... Dismissing the thought, she flicked her tail and followed her clanmate out of the clearing.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:41 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw watched her go. Thank god she didn't look back or she would have seen the pain written all over his face. Please don't go... I love you but the words never left him. He quickly regained his composure and turned the Ashpaw. "Let's go." he said and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't sound as happy as he did just moments before. I think I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me... now all I have is you. I know, let this make you stronger, I'll always be here.

@Skye
Ashpaw looked on the scene, intrigued to say the least.

"Golly. You sure showed her. Now come on, let's go hunt something!" He bounced on the tips of his grey paws.

- I left -
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:47 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"This cat.."

Falcondive spoke as he shuffled out of the nest he was stationed in. "Is a liar, and a trespasser given she has been missing for over a half moon."

Falcondive faintly bared his teeth at Ivyshade. "Use your nose, Daisybloom. She stinks of an outsider and she has returned onto to spew falsehoods and manipulate us in a time in which Irisflame is overwhelmed. Who knows, truly, her intentions when she cannot be honest to the medicine cat?"

[ @Moon Lily, @Spiderfrost, @PeppermintRabbit, @Casper (for when u wanna jump in) ]
(I'm just going to use your post to reply to both yours and Peppermints mention since I'm on a phone and cant double quote rn)

Daisybloom jolted a little at Falcondive where he was resting. This was admittedly the first time she had interacted with the younger tom. Quite frankly he may terrified the easily anxious molly. Even now that bubbling, constricting feeling in her throat tried to get to her as usual. But she stamped it down with a swallow and maybe a not so subtle cough to clear it.

But she did as he advised, she did sniff the air curiously and what she smelled was concerning but...she shoo her head.

"I'm vaguely familiar with the sent of two legs since they've been around the territory lately. But I smell no other distinctly cat scent on her." She said to the younger warrior.

"But you are kind to be concerned she is a threat to the clan because of an unfamiliar scent on her." She spoke to Falcondive. Then the yowl that came from Ivyflame cause her to flinch. The scarred molly momentarily leaning away from her nest at the sudden shout as her fur bristled anxiously. A brief flash of the large white tom that slashed her across the face came to her.

The calico squeezed her eyes shut calm her nerves and get a handle on her mind before it started spewing nonsense at her.

"I-Ivyflame, please refrain from-from sudden loud noises." She asked the offended she-cat as her voice trembled almost noticeably. "We are all recovering from something and are in the medicine cats den, not fighting, please. Whatever else happened between Ivyflame and the re-retreating riv-riv..." her voice choked out of her for a moment and a flash of shame and annoyance at herself flashed in light green eyes.

The calico choked out a sigh as the nerves got the better of her, she glared up at at the ceiling of the den before taking a breath in then out. She looked between Falcondive and Ivyflame.

"It is not our place to accuse a returning classmate of treason without solid proof." She ground out in a forceful way. Her frustration not focused on anyone but her own speech. "Icestar is the only one who can judge....no matter how....harsh..." her voice petered out again and she looked about done with her own behavior as her throat constricted and ears flattened. Daisybloom brought a paw to her throat with a defeated sigh and looked like she wanted to say more, but accepted her own shortcoming.
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:08 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Ashpaw looked on the scene, intrigued to say the least.

"Golly. You sure showed her. Now come on, let's go hunt something!" He bounced on the tips of his grey paws.
Blackpaw nodded and began walking twords the entrance of camp.

(I already posted the starter in the territory)

Old April 30th, 2020, 06:19 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

"Hey Blackpaw? I'm going to go help Silvermist. I think Beastspark is going to kill her" she told the tom. She paused for a few moments then continued. "Would you like to come help me?" She asked him.

@Mentallyunstable
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:21 PM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Hey Blackpaw? I'm going to go help Silvermist. I think Beastspark is going to kill her" she told the tom. She paused for a few moments then continued. "Would you like to come help me?" She asked him.

@Mentallyunstable
Blackpaw sigh, “I guess so but I like Beastspark.” he said before getting up to follow her.

Closed Thread