Last post by Luminous
Today 04:20 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 11:28 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
HarmonyBlade slowly followed the brown furred rabbit until it noticed his flame coloured pelt and fled. The ginger Tom sprang, hidden the ground, dust and mud spraying everywhere. He had lost it. Not giving up, HarmonyBlade started stalking again, carefully tasting the air and treading lightly. He finally caught up to it, and, with a leap and a yowl of triumph, the rodent was hanging limp in his jaws. "Gotcha!"

He made his way back to where Icepaw and Redclaw were chasing birds, catching one himself. "Hello you two. Look what I found!" He called, laying the catch on the ground. "Where's Cherrypaw?" He then added, curiously "has she brought back any prey yet?" HarmonyBlade raised an eyebrow as the two didn't reply "has she even brought anything back at all?" Now worrying, the ginger Tom continued to question them. "Has she come back? Have you even seen her at all since?" Whiskers twitching and fur bristling, he pushed the rabbit towards the two "dig in then but leave some for Cherrypaw. I'm going to go and look for her." And with that, he turned and passed off into the trees.
Cherrypaw was still stalking the squirrel she drew closer to it then leaped she landed on it and killed it with a swift bite then looked up and realized that she had gone far from the others and since she didnt know the territory that well yet she was lost meanwhile redclaw and icepaw stopped their bird chasing icepaw had caught a finch while redclaw caught two black birds and a sparrow hearing harmonyblade redclaw started to worry so he scraped earth and leaves over the prey to hide them then scenting the air he signaled for icepaw to follow then started to head deeper into the territory to search for cherrypaw

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Cherrypaw was still stalking the squirrel she drew closer to it then leaped she landed on it and killed it with a swift bite then looked up and realized that she had gone far from the others and since she didnt know the territory that well yet she was lost meanwhile redclaw and icepaw stopped their bird chasing icepaw had caught a finch while redclaw caught two black birds and a sparrow hearing harmonyblade redclaw started to worry so he scraped earth and leaves over the prey to hide them then scenting the air he signaled for icepaw to follow then started to head deeper into the territory to search for cherrypaw
As HarmonyBlade got deeper into the forest, the scent of squirrel became stronger and eventually he stumbled upon the sweet, fruity scent of his apprentice. "There you are Cherrypaw. Come back to our little clearing, I caught a rabbit and brought it back for you all to share. Don't worry about me, I already had a bird I will eat later." Then he turned and padded back the way he came.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:40 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
As HarmonyBlade got deeper into the forest, the scent of squirrel became stronger and eventually he stumbled upon the sweet, fruity scent of his apprentice. "There you are Cherrypaw. Come back to our little clearing, I caught a rabbit and brought it back for you all to share. Don't worry about me, I already had a bird I will eat later." Then he turned and padded back the way he came.
Cherrypaw picked up her squirrel and followed him soon they ran into redclaw and icepaw redclaw relief was evident as he flicked cherrypaws ear with his tail then turning to harmonyblade "theres fresh fox scent here we need to be careful it might still be here" he said icepaw scented the air ger face screwed up as she smelled the fox odor "thats what a fox smells like yuck" she said then jerked in surprise as redclaw slapped his tail across her mouth his eyes darting back and forth "lets go and stay low and quiet if a fox does attack you hide in the bushes your too small and not experienced enough to fight a fox yet" he said

Old March 5th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Cherrypaw picked up her squirrel and followed him soon they ran into redclaw and icepaw redclaw relief was evident as he flicked cherrypaws ear with his tail then turning to harmonyblade "theres fresh fox scent here we need to be careful it might still be here" he said icepaw scented the air ger face screwed up as she smelled the fox odor "thats what a fox smells like yuck" she said then jerked in surprise as redclaw slapped his tail across her mouth his eyes darting back and forth "lets go and stay low and quiet if a fox does attack you hide in the bushes your too small and not experienced enough to fight a fox yet" he said
"Fox? That's rather sudden isn't it? Well, we should be getting back to camp really...we'll inform the next patrol that comes out here to be on their guard and try to warn as many cats as we can, with Gyrestar at the Starcave and all..." He said, reassuringly, resting his tail on Icepaw's shoulders.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:54 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
"Fox? That's rather sudden isn't it? Well, we should be getting back to camp really...we'll inform the next patrol that comes out here to be on their guard and try to warn as many cats as we can, with Gyrestar at the Starcave and all..." He said, reassuringly, resting his tail on Icepaw's shoulders.
Redclaw nodded and started padding back towards camp with the others his muscles visibly tensed under his ice white pelt his ears pricked listening for movement they stopped at the clearing to get their prey as they started to move out again a twig snapped to their right redclaw instanly dropped his prey and unsheathed his red shaded claws he moved in front of the apprentices he kept his fur smoothed as he readied himself for a fight with a fox the scent of it was strong "its over there" redclaw whispered to harmonyblade and flicked his tail towards a bush on the other side of the clearing

Old March 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Redclaw nodded and started padding back towards camp with the others his muscles visibly tensed under his ice white pelt his ears pricked listening for movement they stopped at the clearing to get their prey as they started to move out again a twig snapped to their right redclaw instanly dropped his prey and unsheathed his red shaded claws he moved in front of the apprentices he kept his fur smoothed as he readied himself for a fight with a fox the scent of it was strong "its over there" redclaw whispered to harmonyblade and flicked his tail towards a bush on the other side of the clearing
"If you don't bother it, it won't bother us now come on...the quicker we get out of here the quicker the fox'll go away..."
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
"If you don't bother it, it won't bother us now come on...the quicker we get out of here the quicker the fox'll go away..."
Redclaw started to move when a growl drifted across the clearing and the fox entered the clearing redclaw shoved the apprentices into a bush hiding them "ya totally wont bother us maybe its better if we can chase it off right here right now anyways" he told harmonyblade

Old March 5th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Redclaw started to move when a growl drifted across the clearing and the fox entered the clearing redclaw shoved the apprentices into a bush hiding them "ya totally wont bother us maybe its better if we can chase it off right here right now anyways" he told harmonyblade
"I don't want them getting hurt! Quick, I'll be sneaky and take Icepaw and Cherrypaw back to camp for safety and you can fight off the fox if you want...I'll come back to help you, I promise!" HarmonyBlade panted.
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
"I don't want them getting hurt! Quick, I'll be sneaky and take Icepaw and Cherrypaw back to camp for safety and you can fight off the fox if you want...I'll come back to help you, I promise!" HarmonyBlade panted.
Redclaw nodded "then go i can handle the fox if im not back by dark then you can worry" redclaw said then turned back to the fox it was a adult pretty big compared to redclaw who was naturally small he advanced slowly on the fox which snarled at him then redclaw noticed a scar on its cheek and suddenly realization hit him this was the fox that his brother iceclaw had saved him from the day he found his way back to the clan anger bubbled up in him and he snarled back viciously

Old March 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Redclaw nodded "then go i can handle the fox if im not back by dark then you can worry" redclaw said then turned back to the fox it was a adult pretty big compared to redclaw who was naturally small he advanced slowly on the fox which snarled at him then redclaw noticed a scar on its cheek and suddenly realization hit him this was the fox that his brother iceclaw had saved him from the day he found his way back to the clan anger bubbled up in him and he snarled back viciously
"Okay, come on you two...don't worry about Redclaw..." He whispered "now run, run and don't look back...3..2..1..." A paused for a few heartbeats "RUN!"