Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:29 PM
HIHI!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM
* : ~ : * Stella’s...
Last post by constellation
Today 01:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:

The tom trotted up the hill feeling the breath of wind clear his nose for the first time in weeks. His den had grown stuffy and dusty and made his allergies worse. Sleeping at night wasn't all that pleasant anymore. He padded his way through the sweet grass and blooming flowers until the slender shape of Whisperheart crouched there.

"There you are." the toms voice was gruff as he let out a sneeze and shook his head clear of the dizziness. He was quite out of it. "Are you ready?"

Whisperheart
The she-cat rose to her paws as Coyotesnarl approached. She bowed her head, "On your command," She meowed quietly, and fell into step being Coyotesnarl. She gave a quick side glance at his muzzle. Her head sunk lower, gaze becoming somber.
"You know..." Whisperheart cleared her throat and blinked, "I don't mind one bit helping you with medicine cat duties. She trotted a few paces to match speed with the disgruntled tom. "I truly have a love for helping others. Just letting you know... you can rely on me."
Whisperheart focused ahead once more, eyes still scanning for the vital marigold.

Honeypelt of WindClan

Last edited by rhi; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:08 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

”I am sorry Coyotesnarl” Snowkit felt too bad to lie “I found some crow food and was really hungry, I couldn’t resist. I’m very sorry.” Snowkit felt so bad that he had lied, plus his tummy hurt.
@wren
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:21 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Darkkit nodded excitedly and pounced onto Puddlekit “are you excited?” She asked
@Puddletail

Last edited by Dawneye; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:27 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:35 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twlightstar watched as each apprentice met their new mentor. There was still one cat she had to introduce and a couple more apprentices who needed mentors. Then there was the Newtflecks and Flashfury problem that needed situating. She waited for the cats to fall quite before carrying on.
"We have one more new addition to WindClan, a former apprentice of ShadowClan, Oakpaw. In honor of joining WindClan, I gave him the name Skypaw [ @SilentLamb ]." Twilightstar waves the tom the front with her tail. "Dimtail [ @Rainquail ], I'm trusting you to continue with Skypaw's training and integrating him into the clan." She didn't trust Skypaw at all, she hoped Dimtail kept a close eye on him. It would take a bit for her to think of the apprentice as a WindClan cat.
"Runningpaw [ @Moon Lily ], Creekpaw [ @Wings ], and Sparrowpaw [ @Wolfie ], you've all lost your mentors and need new ones. Yewpaw [ @shortstacks ], you requested a new mentor. " Twilightstar lashed her tail as she noticed that Snowpaw was nowhere in the clearing. She wasn't going to give a tarty apprentice a mentor.
"Cedarfoot [ @Mayflower ] you'll train Runningpaw." Twilightstar wasn't sure about the two, but she felt Runningpaw's more assertive personality wouldn't coward underneath Cedarfoot's more vain confrontational one.
"Hawkstride, you'll mentor Sparrowpaw." In all honesty, Twilightstar was only pairing the two of them together because they were named after birds. The leader was getting bored.
"Eaglesoul [ @Arie ], you're getting Creekpaw to train." No clue how the blind cat was going to accomplish that, but she was sure he'd figure something out.
"Coldsong [ @Fae ], Yewpaw seems to have taken a liking to you and so you'll be handling teaching her." The tom had been portraying an unusual amount of maturity. She hoped he could give Yewpaw everything she needed to become a strong warrior. Maybe one day the apprentice would be able to offer the same sense of safety to her future apprentice that Coldsong offered her.
That had been a lot of cats to assign, introduce, and reassign. Now then, time to see if the clan was awake or not.
"Finally, there is one more matter I need to address before dismissing you. A once missing pregnant Newtflecks [ @Hexict ] and his mate Flashfury recently returned asking to join the Clan again. Normally I'd have no problem allowing them to come home, but I'm not sure I want them back. The two of them left the clan sometime during Leafbare when we were at our worse. They left to take care of themselves and their future kit." The tip of the leader's tail bristled and twitched with agitation, though beyond that she gave nothing away.
"Although Newtflecks show some remorse, they didn't seem to care that they abandon WindClan. Now that Newleaf is here and WindClan is recovering, they wish to return because they've decided that they can't protect their kits on their own. I've allowed them to stay here as guests, for the time being, whether they remain is up to you." Twilightstar green eyes sweep through the gathered cats.
"I understand some of you will want to be compassionate, understanding, and wanting to care for your family but remember in a Clan its difficult to be selfish. Flashfury has made it clear that he's only here for his family and although Newtflecks had shown remorse for leaving, if WindClan finds itself in trouble again I'm not sure whether they'll flee or simply leave for another clan." Her face remained expressionless as her tail lashed in sharp arches behind her. "Are these the type of cats you want as you clanmates?" Flashfury and Newtflecks had no sense of loyalty in Twilightstar's eyes. They were simply taking advantage of her and clan and that aggravated her to no end.

@Starbot @Pepperkins @Tundra @MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @:Grimm: @Fae @FuzzyRatto @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @Moon Lily @Ever @TheNyanCatMinecart @vermin @Shimm @Kitty Mama @.:Raven:. @pathos @Jynx @wren @psyche @CheetahPelt @Wings @implimm @Undertaker @starshooter @Sneakyfox55 @shortstack @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Slatepaw @:little roe deer: @Fallenpine @S-oft @TeamRiverRipple @Beau @Creeklight @Dust @Ombre Party @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Ludus @Wolfie @.Bread. @Puddletail @Snowstripe @Mayflower @Zero to Hero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Alexcentri @Goldwhisker @Silverclover @rhi @elysian @Nightbound @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Bliss @That One Purple Cat @Hexict @Daylily Orchid @Xeno @Starface @Cakeling @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Bravekit

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:04 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tabby tom glanced up at the leader as she explained the queen and her mate who had abandoned them in the cold moons. The toms fail twitched in agitation. Beeblaze was compétent was he not? Brightstar perhaps not but Beeblaze? The tabby bent his head to gently draw his tongue over his paw and back over his ear. “Deserters have no place here.” the medicine cat announced. There was a difference between loners who sought them out or even cats from other clans. He drew his paw over his ear again with a yawn.

“They did not have confidence in their friends and family to guide and watch them. Though there is fear surrounding kitting and taking care of their young. It would’ve been safer to stay here as opposed to risk it outside of windclan.” the tom yawned again looking uninterested in what he spoke of. He couldn’t care less what happened to them... it wasn’t really his decision. Though he might as well toss his two cents in there.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Zesty Mango

Rabbitleap prodded the mouse in front of her, eyes dulled. She was bored. And wanted to play with someone. But she was a warrior, and warriors weren't allowed to have FUN.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:51 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Aspenbreeze's chin lifted towards the sky, her eyes blazing with anger at the announcement at the group of deserters,

"Would we take back every cat who left us for their own greedy gain.. only to come back and feed off our progress?" She rose to her paws, her fur absolutely bristling as she yowled with protest, "We have no place for free-loaders! The kit didn't have a choice... but get rid of the traitors!"

@Moonraven

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail
Skypaw puffed his chest fur up with a smile . Ears flicking at his new mentor, he padded over to who he hoped was Dimtail...Dimtail...sounds like a shadowclan name. He mentally shook his head that clans behind you now.. "your Dimtail right?...." he asked and made sure to keep the name in his head. His head whirled around at the NewtFlash situation ...He wanted to speak but...something told him he didn't have the right to right now..He technically did desert his clan..But only because of how cruel it had become . They were fine ! Windclan is calmer.. to be honest I don't want them if that's the case....and besides, they should be thankful to have me..they need more cats as it is. Forget that bushpaw...I'll show this clan im worth having here!
Confidence boosting , he looked back at dimtail with a smile but ...just in case "I don't suppose I have a voice in this one do i?..." he asked his mentor .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Finchcall padded from the warriors den looking messy but somewhat awake. He’d missed a majority of the meeting, however it didn’t really mean much. Considering most of the announcements were apprentices getting new mentors due to negligence. With a flick of his ear the dark tabby padded into the back of the crowd. As twilightstar began her announcement about deserters he couldn’t help but feel alittle interest pique. Who would’ve left windclan before kitting? Briefly caught up in thought the tom raised his head to enter his own opinion before hearing Aspenbreeze speak up.

His golden gaze settled on the she cat who was closer to the front. He admired her more than she probably new. Pushing his way obnoxiously through the crowd he slipped in comfortably next to her whilst she stated her opinion. Being less politically involved than perhaps others were he was content to listen as opposed to add his own comment. “Mind catching me up?” the tom whispered under his breath giving her a gentle nudge of his shoulder.

@Dust

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:07 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Blackwing looked up at Twilightstar, golden eyes filled with some sort of determination. "If Flashfury is staying here for his family, and Newtflecks showed remorse for leaving, why would Newtflecks leave again. Then if Newtflecks won't leave, Flashfury won't either. They probably won't be welcome anywhere else, and they have a kit! If they leave, that becomes their problem, but if they stay they could really help us, and we could really help them. Give them a chance. We aren't nearly as big as the other clans, having more in our numbers could be good for us anyway." Cheerful as he may be, Blackwing did in fact have a brain. He also knew good from bad, and he didn't want to live with the fact that they had turned away a family, with a kit. Ideally, the family stayed and everything turned out well, which is all the black tom wanted.