Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:45 AM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:39 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:30 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:20 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:42 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@DarkNight

Nightkit felt the kicks to her underside and tried to tuck her body in to shield herself. This was something she thought she had heard the apprentices talk about, but she couldn't remember. She then gave up on her previous technique and started to kick back at the tom kit- thus creating a kicking battle of types. She wasn't quite sure either of them would win this, but she must keep trying.
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppermintRabbit View Post
(I accidentally posted twice just ignore the second one)

"T-t-twolegs! Ivyshade ran in circles terrified. "They're in the territory and they're scaring away all the prey! We have to do something!" Ivyshade normally would not be freaking out, but after her escapade before she was not eager to lose more clanmates to twolegs.

@Pouncepaw @Undertaker
@PeppermintRabbit @Pouncepaw
[The next time you guys leave the camp you should move your roleplay into the Territory so it makes more sense. From your posts, it looks like there are two legs invading ShadowClan camp instead of the territory since you did it all in the Clearing.]
Beastspark lashed his tail, paying no heed to the way it stung as he did so. "Calm down and take me too them." He ordered, eyes glancing around for Blackpool. She was wondering where the other she-cat was. "If it's just a few two legs we should be able to chase them off without to much trouble." Worse comes to worst he knew there were a few other cats in the territory. If they needed any help he could always let out a howl. He was sure someone would hear it and come to their aid. He'd have to make sure to tell Icestar as soon as he returned.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 1st, 2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:47 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit yowled as the other kit rolled into her, not expecting Falconkit to roll. She fell over, rolling with the other kit. She finally stopped rolling and immediately got up, jumping on the other kit, trying to pin the other kit down.
@DarkNight
Falconkit felt herself get pinned and she twisted to try to get out. She would not let the younger kit win! She pawed at her face to get the upper hand.

--------
Gleamkit laughed as it became a battle of kicks. He wanted to win, but he was getting tired.

@Camilla

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:29 AM

@DarkNight

Nightkit was growing tired. She felt like she was about ready for a nap. She could barely keep her eyes open but it seemed like Gleamkit wasn't giving up either. Then Nightkit heard Gleamkit let out a strange noise! She was pretty sure it was what they called a laugh. She had never made another kit laugh before. Usually they just laughed at her. She couldn't help but let out a purr. "This sure is a lot of work" Nightkit declared. "What a silly game" with that she smiled...or tried to. Her teeth stuck out and her eyes looked a little crazed, but she was trying. Was this making conversation? Was she doing it right?
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Falcondive let a little unamused snort at the agitated she-cat, displeased with the entire situation. Especially Icestar's reaction and Daisybloom's idiocy.

"Anyone willing to lie about their injuries in order to get treatment is a fox-heart that should not be trusted. I do not care if she was dying, you should not lie to your medicine cat." His smoldering gaze was on Ivyshade. "Everyone stinks of fish now, what clings to you is not evidence of an attack."

He shook his head, already tired of looking at the she-cat controlled by her Emotions and the cats not recognizing the seriousness of her deception. Her willingness to lie over wounds caused by Twolegs was more of a red flag than Honeyleaf's shady behavior.

Painfully, he headed out of the den. "Have fun with Liarshade, Irisflame."

[ since she wasn't roleplayed being attacked by a RiverClan cat, it didn't happen. She's free to lie about it but if someone brought it up to RC it'd be easily contested haha. @Moon Lily, @Spiderfrost, @PeppermintRabbit ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:10 AM
You say, stuff is way

Frogbounce would settle herself on a small, nearby rock that was the right size for her, then roll onto her back, letting the Sun bathe her tan belly.
gimmie pie, i want pie...
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Spiderfrost @BILL. @PeppermintRabbit @Casper ]

Irisflame watched as the whole situation played out, her indigo orbs flying swiftly as the conversation went from cat to cat. At least they were remaining calm. She'd hate to have yet another car screeching their head off. Although, that first one was her. As Icestar's piercing gaze kicked everyone back to an alert state, she nodded as vigorously as she could without looking like an idiot. The large black cat had her ways of intimidating Irisflame, though not in a way that you'd expect. Whenever She said something, she felt powerless. She could argue back. Or scream, or he'll at her. And that...that scared her.
"Thank you, Icestar." She mewed, dipping her head in a short arch. She didn't want anything more to come out of this rather than a scold, so she hoped Falcondive would decide to keep his big mouth shut. Unfortunately, the chest of drama was being opened. Speak of the Dark Forest.

Jaw tensing, she gazed after him as he strutted out. That tom would have to learn. Fortunately, he seemed to be getting better. In the slightest. Turning to Daisybloom, her eyes grew into large circles of concern. Nabbg some chervil from the store, she offered it to her.
"It'll help with your throat. You okay, Daisy?"

"Icestar, would you like help with that wound of yours?"

[ @Alexcentri ]

Irisflame allowed herself a decent laugh, the sound echoing off of the walls. Iris-y? She could barely keep herself from guffawing. It was even worse that her other 'y' crazed nicknames. clutching her stomach, she forced herself to take deep breaths. She didn't want to appear rude, considering this cat was friendly with her.
"Hah, call me Blueberry. Lots of cats do." By lots, she meant one or two. Most of the days she insisted call her that shrugged it off and referred to her as Iris or Irisflame instead. Like the bunch of killjoys they were. And she never saw them again. Good riddance. At Cinderstripe's laugh, she felt one bubble up within her as well. It was contagious, she she giggled along with the older she, the sound ringing across the space.

At the she-cat's sudden interest, Irisflame felt her eyes widen eagerly. Training sessions? With Cindy? They were going to be awesome! She could feel the rush of adrenaline in her veins, eager to escape with a good thwack. But that's have to wait until later on. Or, at least, once these patients were out of her den.
"Thanks! That would be nice. I don't mind if you're decent or not, I'll probably be worse!" She insisted, eyes sparkling playfully. It was true. She had a terrible sense of balance, and coordination, and her body wasn't built for it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:56 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Breezefur ]

Irisflame felt the dusty earth below her as if she'd never felt it. It was the first time since the battle that she'd been out in the clearing, the wind in her fur, and the sun in her eyes. On second thought, that sun was painful. Squinting through the sunspots, she smiled as she padded past the many cheery cats. They still seemed to be able to stand back up despite the recent challenge. It was remarkable, really. Spotting a sheltered tree, she dodged past the remaining grins and slipped under the cover of the leafy branches, the shade cool. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold either. Things were starting to warm up, slowly. Hearing a yell, Irisflame looked her blue-grey head out from her hiding spot. It was her against the world, and right now, she wanted nothing more than to shove everyone away. Indigo orbs flashing in the renewed light, she padded out further, gaze scraping through the clearing for the source of the mew. Ivykit? She bounded over to the furball, eyes confused. It quickly kindled itself into anger.
"Ivykit?! What the heck happened?! You're not allowed outside of camp!" She hissed, eyes narrowing as she gestured to the blood.

[ @weary ]

Irisflame was bored. Was it wrong of her to say she wanted a cat to fall out of a tree, or graze themselves, or have an eye scratched out? She was ready to demand things, at the moment. Dull eyes danced across the clearing, checking for a clear space that she could make her way through. It wasn't particularly busy today, which she was very grateful for. Indigo orbs growing soft at the sound of birdsong, she risked it. Pads making their way outside, she inhaled the fresh air. It may have been a bit dusty, sure, but it was free and moving. Emitting a delighted sigh, she threw a glance to the side of her. An apprentice seemed to be sizing her up. She could spot the eager face from a mile away. Turning to show that she hasn't seen the black she-cat just yet, she smiled to herself. She seemed to be on a roll with the little ones despite the fact she was terrible with kids. She just talked to them like they were either pests or mini adults. But they seemed to like her anyway. It was the warriors who were rocky.

As 'Needlepaw' bounced in from behind, she turned around, not surprised. Letting out a mrrow of amusement, she raised her brow. What was she doing? Huh. That one was easy to answer. She simply shrugged, sitting where she previously stood.
"Eh, nothing. Just watching those two as they screech at each other. The entertainment is great here!" She mewed, gesturing to the couple that were in a heated argument. All she needed was some prey, and it'd be a perfect morning. "How about you, kiddo? Whatcha up to?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:40 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Eaglekit laughed a little as the kit pawed at her face. She rolled away from Falconkit and jumped up, waiting for the other kit to attack.
@DarkNight

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:44 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Ombre Party / @Slushie / @Loon / @Fuzzy / @Simul
Glidingleaf felt more sick than hungry, but she knew she had to eat if she wanted to help these kits. “A piece of prey would be helpful, if you don’t mind...” She felt strange asking this tom to fetch her prey. Shouldn’t Ravenvine be the one doting on her? Shouldn’t Flintfreckle be doting on Sagedust? Everything felt wrong. Glidingleaf tried to offer her own smile, but felt tears begin to slide from her brimming eyes and she had to look away. Instead, the queen focused her attention to the kits- all of whom had found a spot to suckle and seemed to be at peace. She tenderly licked the top of Whisperkit’s head, noticing that her young tom seemed more content. A fresh pang of grief struck her as she realized that he’d be going back to an empty nest soon. The little tom clearly liked the feeling of siblings surrounding him, as all kits did, and she couldn’t give that to him. His siblings were dead. Glidingleaf wanted to wail in grief, but she had to stay strong for the kits. Instead, she shifted so she was wrapped around the feeding bundles and allowed her tears to drip onto the moss, trying her best to avoid the fantasy that was blooming in her chest.
-
Hemlockkit quickly let go of any feeling of curiosity as to who this cat was. Clearly she was his mother! How had he thought she smelled different? This was his mother and the other smell was his father, the one who had the deeper voice and no milk. None of that mattered right now. All he cared about was being full for the first time in his extremely short life. This sensation was by far the best he’d had and he let out a little burp, pawing at the cats around him gleefully.