Last post by alec
Today 08:51 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was still tense, his mind continuing to tell him he had messed up. He was shaking as though he was at some kind of risk, and he kind of was. However, he wasn’t ready to give that any acknowledgment. He didn’t care that he was probably the weakest person who could be trying this, but he didn’t care. “What would ignoring me do?” he laughed, glaring at Angel. “Trust me, I’ve already been through worse,” he added, his hands clenched in fists, trembling the whole time.
He smiles “ because I love you. Sasuke loves you. Demon loves you. We love you~ so either move away or be hurt over and over again. Like what I did to the needy little mutt.” He says darkly at Naruto who growls softly out of fear. Angel smiles “ mi amor please for my sake. Do this one thing “
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Sage narrowed his eyes. Previously ha had been holding back with his power, simply to make it known; but with the insults and threats being thrown towards Naruto and Tord, there was no other choice than to punish Angel. He had seen this time and again, and he wouldn't allow for anyone to be hurt. "Angel." He greeted, his voice soft and cold. He stood up, placing a firm hand on Naruto's shoulder and moving him behind him. "I'm afraid you've picked the wrong person to mess with. The balance can be restored in other ways, after all." He narrowed his eyes, which turned red. His hand stretched out and a scythe formed, feathers exploding as his wings appeared. The scythe was beautiful and deadly, with a wicked sharp blade made of pitch black steel, and silver engravings glowed softly over the blade and it's green handle. "Your sins are not allowed in my Court." His black hair began to rise, green energy crackling like lightening around his hand and sycthe.

Last edited by red_inactive; November 29th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ because I love you. Sasuke loves you. Demon loves you. We love you~ so either move away or be hurt over and over again. Like what I did to the needy little mutt.” He says darkly at Naruto who growls softly out of fear. Angel smiles “ mi amor please for my sake. Do this one thing “
Tord’s eyes narrowed. “You aren’t Sasuke,” He said coldly, “You might share a body, but you’re not Sasuke,” He added, as he knew that reasoning would come up. “Only Sasuke is allowed to love me, not some guy that just showed up less than fifteen minutes ago,” he finished. “Hurt me.” He said simply after that, “I dare you,” he added, not breaking eye contact in any way. He tensed up as he heard Sage, but didn’t move, his hands clenching into fists.

Last edited by :blue:; November 29th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke smiles at Tord than looks at Sage but his eyes landed on Naruto “ needy, desperate, dirty fox. “ he looks at tord “ too kind for his own good, blind foolish and desperate. “ than he looks at sage “ protective, depends on some power that was created because of what i did to your mate a while back. You like him are needy desperate for love and attention like a pup crying for his mother. You weren’t the first one he loved nor will you be his last.” He says darkly as white flames begins to cover his arms and as pure white flaming wings pop out of his back his eyes grew more red as he growls loudly like the beast he was. “ I WAS ORDER BEFORE YOU CAME! I Was the one who kept the peace when it was needed. I’m the reason you were made. “ he looks at Tord “ and I’m also the reason he even found you. You all are just reasons. Examples of what happens when you break a rule, or mess with the balance. Look at the fox” he says as Naruto steps back behind Sage covering his ears almost desperately “ he’s weaken because of me now it’s your turn sage”
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Sasuke smiles at Tord than looks at Sage but his eyes landed on Naruto “ needy, desperate, dirty fox. “ he looks at tord “ too kind for his own good, blind foolish and desperate. “ than he looks at sage “ protective, depends on some power that was created because of what i did to your mate a while back. You like him are needy desperate for love and attention like a pup crying for his mother. You weren’t the first one he loved nor will you be his last.” He says darkly as white flames begins to cover his arms and as pure white flaming wings pop out of his back his eyes grew more red as he growls loudly like the beast he was. “ I WAS ORDER BEFORE YOU CAME! I Was the one who kept the peace when it was needed. I’m the reason you were made. “ he looks at Tord “ and I’m also the reason he even found you. You all are just reasons. Examples of what happens when you break a rule, or mess with the balance. Look at the fox” he says as Naruto steps back behind Sage covering his ears almost desperately “ he’s weaken because of me now it’s your turn sage”
Sage laughed. "What a pitiful excuse of a man. Relying on insults and pain to get what you want." Sage's eyes glowed, slashing down at Angel without hesitation, severing one of the wings. "I don't need love to be happy. I'm not desperate for attention. And lastly, I was created before any of you existed!" He raised his scythe again, his eyes flaming with anger. "Don't preach to be about broken hearts and broken rule, you pitiful worm." He launched into the air, his scythe bursting into green flames. "The fact that you and Demon exist is the very reason I have all of my power now." He fell towards Angel, slashing down at his other wing.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage laughed. "What a pitiful excuse of a man. Relying on insults and pain to get what you want." Sage's eyes glowed, slashing down at Angel without hesitation, severing one of the wings. "I don't need love to be happy. I'm not desperate for attention. And lastly, I was created before any of you existed!" He raised his scythe again, his eyes flaming with anger. "Don't preach to be about broken hearts and broken rule, you pitiful worm." He launched into the air, his scythe bursting into green flames. "The fact that you and Demon exist is the very reason I have all of my power now." He fell towards Angel, slashing down at his other wing.
he just simply stood there as Sage cut off his wings. His eyes glowed softly as he just begins to laugh softly as if it was some game. “ do you mean the fact Sasuke exists? I was made out of desperation to save his broken heart and mind... because of your fox. “ he says as he suddenly stops his scythe with his hand his white flames began to cover it. “ meaning that I owed this place and high power before you. You are gifted more because of me. “ he smiles darkly as he suddenly pulls the scythe close to him looking at it
Straight in the eyes his eyes mad with all the darkness of light itself. “ You were nothing before I came into the picture “ he whispers darkly as he kicks him hard in the stomach and sends him flying away to the side than he looks at Naruto “ fox~ come my love let’s get out of here” he says in a silk voice that used to capture Narutos heart a while back but now Naruto was scared moving back desperately even his flames were burning trying to keep this man away but pain was a lost cause to angel. It wasn’t his body after all
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
he just simply stood there as Sage cut off his wings. His eyes glowed softly as he just begins to laugh softly as if it was some game. “ do you mean the fact Sasuke exists? I was made out of desperation to save his broken heart and mind... because of your fox. “ he says as he suddenly stops his scythe with his hand his white flames began to cover it. “ meaning that I owed this place and high power before you. You are gifted more because of me. “ he smiles darkly as he suddenly pulls the scythe close to him looking at it
Straight in the eyes his eyes mad with all the darkness of light itself. “ You were nothing before I came into the picture “ he whispers darkly as he kicks him hard in the stomach and sends him flying away to the side than he looks at Naruto “ fox~ come my love let’s get out of here” he says in a silk voice that used to capture Narutos heart a while back but now Naruto was scared moving back desperately even his flames were burning trying to keep this man away but pain was a lost cause to angel. It wasn’t his body after all
Sage's eyes glowed angrily and he launched at Angel with a roar, turning into bright red flames as he tackled Angel to the ground, slamming his blade into Angel's stomach time and time again. "Don't touch him!" He roared.
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage's eyes glowed angrily and he launched at Angel with a roar, turning into bright red flames as he tackled Angel to the ground, slamming his blade into Angel's stomach time and time again. "Don't touch him!" He roared.
He coughs out some blood but still smiled as he grabs the blade again “ a little late on that aren’t we?” He says as a black flaming gun was suddenly pointed to sages head a other version of Sasuke with pure black hair and ice blue eyes. He breathes out some smoke as he sighs softly “ sorry “ he says simply as he gets ready to pull the trigger
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
He coughs out some blood but still smiled as he grabs the blade again “ a little late on that aren’t we?” He says as a black flaming gun was suddenly pointed to sages head a other version of Sasuke with pure black hair and ice blue eyes. He breathes out some smoke as he sighs softly “ sorry “ he says simply as he gets ready to pull the trigger
Sage slashed upwards, the blade rushing up and severing the man's arm, his eyes full of the fury and rage of a man who has dealt with these beasts before. "Don't try me, Demon." He growled.

Valentine hummed, walking in, relaxed authored unaware of the chaos. The god of Love was handsome, with black curly hair and warm cocoa skin, wearing a lovely cream colored sweater, a red scarf, and a pair of light blue jeans. He stopped upon seeing the wreckage and whistled. "Wow."
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage slashed upwards, the blade rushing up and severing the man's arm, his eyes full of the fury and rage of a man who has dealt with these beasts before. "Don't try me, Demon." He growled.

Valentine hummed, walking in, relaxed authored unaware of the chaos. The god of Love was handsome, with black curly hair and warm cocoa skin, wearing a lovely cream colored sweater, a red scarf, and a pair of light blue jeans. He stopped upon seeing the wreckage and whistled. "Wow."
( Dang it! You know what happens when you show a part of Sasuke something loving!!) Angel eyes glowed softly when he saw Valentine “ ... Ah! Wait a bit here play with Sasuke “ he says as white misty flames leave the body leaving behind a normal real Sasuke who coughs loudly in pain “ what-“ he says as Demon immediately grabs Sasuke with his other arm pulling the real Sasuke away from Sage “ dang it Angel! “ he growls as he pushes Sasuke to Tord “ take care of him” he says as shadows take the place of his arm as he rushes forward claws out ready to cut sage. @.:Blue Wishes:.

Meanwhile after all this fun business was happening, Angel appears behind Valentine “ hi cutie names angel. The god of dark love and all. Tell me what’s a pretty boy like you doing in a bloody battle like this” he says with a soft purr and silk voice.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 29th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.