Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2020, 02:45 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Playdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
As her opponent whapped her on the head, Rushpaw ducked, managing to avoid the last hit. YES! He was not sitting on her, and he was not clawing her either! She already felt like she was winning, but then......he said, he said he was going to beat her butt? Not having much of the concept of that statement, she was really just relieved that he wasn't going to sit on her. Not getting sat on was good! A moment later though, she realized something. What if 'beat' was like 'bite'? She didn't want him to bite her! She would.......push him in the river! Or.......sit on him. But........then he COULD bite her butt. He could swim, right? She didn't want to REALLY hurt him! Oh well. He had asked for it, since he was going to BITE her! Her shoulder dipping, she swung her weight sideways, hoping to at least make impact. Maybe he would fall over? He looked the same size, maybe even a little smaller. So it MIGHT work.

This was FUn. Was it meant to be this fun to beat a fish cat up? Stagpaw didn't know but like... if it was, he would have to request to Twiggy that they needed to ehm... to, have more raids like this! It was a lot more fun than the one with the evil shadowcats who ate cats for breakfast. Stagpaw hadn't liked that... it was not what he liked no. And then WOOP, he went into the river... OH NO. As her shoulder hit him he stumbled, and put all of his weight onto his crippled frontpaw and could only watch as it crumbled beneath him and sent him rollong... and rolling... down into the stream. Or was it a river? it wasn't that bad. "YOU'RE CHEATING!" he couldn't help but yell. Because it was cheating! Now he really needed to beat this cat's butt. She DESERVED IT! and Twiggy was busy doing whatever Twiggy did and Mushdad hadn't acknowledged him so... he was on his own. Wait... the water is evil! it killed Twig... like he did. So like he was walking on water he sped out of it, screaming, "WATER IS BAD, WATER KILLS!" and then aimed to run directly into Rushpaw's chest and hopefully knock her over.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 20th, 2020, 04:43 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

@The Ink Demon

Well the good news for Cottonstrike and his plan was that the blow to the head hit, dealing a stunning strike that made Crowpaw go slightly crosseyed, the apprentices vision would be blurry for a bit, the bad news? It hit because Crowpaw was lunging up into Cottonstrikes now exposed belly to try and slam into the vulnerable area, attempting to rain battering blows to the warriors side as the skunk striped tom essentially went to hug-slam his entire bulk against the white tom. Assuming it hit properly if Cottonstrike was balanced well they'd both stay up on their hind legs locked in an awkward bi-pedal scrabble, if he wasn't both toms were probably going down onto the floor. It was probably a good thing Cottonstrike couldnt hear the cursing Crowpaw was doing after the blow to the head hit, few would approve of that kinda language coming from an apprentice.
Old October 20th, 2020, 04:43 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post
Wolfpaw came into the "raid" yawning. He had just been woken up by Lionstar's call from a pretty long and nice nap on a rock. The tom's fur was ungroomed and messy and he looked barely awake. But despite this, the fluffy tom held his tail up high and was full with determination, he got into a battle stance ready for any Windclan cat. Wolfpaw was excited for this play raid, atleast nobody will get hurt and everyone will have fun!

(OPEN TO WINDCLAN CATS)
Not the best fighter Whispersong padded towards the apprentince he tried to growl but his voice was shaking then taking deep breathes he lifted his tail and began to circle the apprentince running very fast then he lifted a paw and if he trips over it Whispersong pins him down.
Old October 20th, 2020, 04:51 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Not the best fighter Whispersong padded towards the apprentince he tried to growl but his voice was shaking then taking deep breathes he lifted his tail and began to circle the apprentince running very fast then he lifted a paw and if he trips over it Whispersong pins him down.

Wolfpaw smiled with determination seeing he now had an opponent. The fluffy tom stumbled over the paw and got pinned down. His immediate relex was to try swipe at Whispersong's face with his paws and push himself from under his opponent.
Old October 20th, 2020, 05:01 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Wolfpaw smiled with determination seeing he now had an opponent. The fluffy tom stumbled over the paw and got pinned down. His immediate relex was to try swipe at Whispersong's face with his paws and push himself from under his opponent.
Being a very light and small cat he blocked his face from the swipes but while lifting himself up to not get hit Wolfpaw squeezed under him. He then laid on the ground acting weak and then if Wolfpaw gets hit he bats at his stomach if not Wolfpaw pins him down.
Old October 20th, 2020, 05:38 AM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post
[ @mellifluentCurator; ]

Seedpaw watched as an apprentice padded out of their den. Did they really just now come out to fight? She didn't care she wanted to prove herself. The three legged apprentice ran at Mosspaw. One of her front paws tried to aim a blow at the other apprentices chest. Seedpaw kept her claws sheathed. "You ready to fight now?", she asked, more in a playful tone.
Mosspaw is able to sidestep her blow, but just barely- it seems he's still a bit sleepy. He crouches defensively, eyes narrowed as he watches for her next move. He doesn't say a word, too focused on the task at hand.
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old October 20th, 2020, 05:53 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Being a very light and small cat he blocked his face from the swipes but while lifting himself up to not get hit Wolfpaw squeezed under him. He then laid on the ground acting weak and then if Wolfpaw gets hit he bats at his stomach if not Wolfpaw pins him down.

Wolfpaw didn't get hit by Whispersong's attack and so, pinning the Windclan warrior down. The apprentice let out a small chuckle as he pinned his oppenent down, waiting for the next attack.
Old October 20th, 2020, 06:19 AM
i am kenough

Eldersky wasn't having as much luck as she'd maybe hoped for. The battle was supposed to be fun, but she was still looking for cats who were alone and unaware! With an exaggerated sigh, the warrior does one final spin in place to find her opponent and freezes.
Her gaze had landed on Sootflare, alone and lumbering, until someone had come in from behind like a bullet. Eldersky recognizes Creekdash as he lays chase to the RiverClan deputy, and a confused sort of amusement grips her. Her denmate was trying hard to match him, but she had to wonder if he would manage or not. The she-cat found herself silently cheering both of them on.
But she would leave that scuffle to Creekdash alone- Saying hi to the deputy could wait a little while longer. Pulling her gaze off the two, Eldersky spots who her opponent would be. Towering over most of the others, some beast of a cat- No, that was mean! Some magnificent marvel of a cat, yeah! The she-cat grins, dropping low as she skitters closer to Lotusheart. Size mattered, and she knew it (and she had a feeling that this big knew it, too). So when she got close enough, she quickly aimed a swipe to Lotusheart's hind leg to catch her off balance.
[ @Shadeleaf ]
Old October 20th, 2020, 06:25 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Rushpaw hadn't meant to push Stagpaw ALL the way down the small slope, but it turned out she was a bit stronger than she had thought. Still, the sight of him rolling down through the muck and then leaping up like someone lit a fire under him was HILARIOUS! Her little nose scrunching up with chuckles, she was laughing at him. Which maybe wasn't nice, but it was SO FUNNY! He was freaking out SO much, and just.......she couldn't imagine a cat disliking water that much. Windclan really was strange. NOT CHEATING! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FELL IN! But his funniness, or her enjoyment of his funniness came back to bite her, since as he rushed back at her, she was caught of guard, and had really no option but to plop onto her back. Now SHE was all muddy! They matched! Somehow, even in turtle position, she managed to laugh at herself, basically handing the next move to Stagpaw. @Arie
Old October 20th, 2020, 06:28 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Ebonypaw rushed over to his mentor. His first battle! Well, kinda battle. But still. "Berrymentor! Who are we fighting? Are they the bad guys!?" he questioned excitedly.
@Phantom Puddle~

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread