Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry yowled in pain and released him. “Of course not, but I don't care how many cats are angry at me because of this. It doesn't matter as long as they're safe! And no, but who are you to decide what the kits will think? There are more kits out there than just your own.” her voice started to grow quiet and calmer, though her eyes were dark with mounting fury.
She shifted, but kept her guard up.
He hopped to his feet, blood dripping off his belly, but he ignored his pain. "Kits are simple, if you hurt their clan, they hate you. They use you in their games as the enemy. Kits are the future and the more you anger now with this battle the worse your future is!" He said, recalling words of the kits being the future from an elder. He launched forward and clawed at the other's head, hoping to hit the other's eye and make this battle easier.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:58 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love

Shallowpaw ran over to Foxtail, "I'm with you! I'm not just gonna cower and hide in my den, Bucknight won't fall!"

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
He hopped to his feet, blood dripping off his belly, but he ignored his pain. "Kits are simple, if you hurt their clan, they hate you. They use you in their games as the enemy. Kits are the future and the more you anger now with this battle the worse your future is!" He said, recalling words of the kits being the future from an elder. He launched forward and clawed at the other's head, hoping to hit the other's eye and make this battle easier.
“Well, I won't be anywhere near here when they're grown, so it won't affect me. Plus, they'll he ver even know what I've done or that it was me. They have no idea who I am, and nor do you. I'm sure I'll be fi—!” she words were cut short and turned into a yowl of pain as he attacked again, his claws scraping her eye. She closed her injured eye, feeling how it was already swollen.
She yowled in rage and swiped at his side in a sweeping motion to create long and hopefully deep scratches.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:16 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Jaypaw grumbled. " Mouse-brain."
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:17 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Tucking her paws in, she dropped and rolled out of the way of Applethorn's claws. She was a bit late, and claws made light scratches on her back, stinging and blood beginning to swell and clump in her long fur. Letting out a surprised wheeze, Vixencloud yowled furiously. "And thats where you're wrong. StarClan watches over the land to protect us. But of course, you're too closeminded to understand! You're just a puppet to the Dark Forest!" Pushing her haunches off the ground once again, she aimed to land on the molly's back. Instead of aiming to score her claws down the felines back, she aimed to put her paws around Applethorn's eyes, hoping to have her claws sinking into the soft flesh around them. If she could temporarily blind the warrior, she would be at a major advantage.
"Hey!" A loud howl could be heard across the clearing as a flash of black fur shot from the apprentices den. Fur already riled up and unsheathed claws pulling him forward with each lengthy stride, Jaguarpaw bolted towards his mentor and the intruders. He hadn't any training sessions with Applethorn yet, simple because she had just been assigned his mentor, but he deeply respected the older molly, as she was one of the few in RiverClan who had any sort of confident or fighting ability. The fire of battle blazed within the frosty blue depths of his eyes, and his pelt itched to sink his claws into the flesh of the intruders. Squaring up against the older warrior, the dark tom reared up on his own hind legs and struck a quick claw out, aiming to intercept Vixenclouds own blow. "You're the cats who can't see that StarClan abandoned the Clans long ago. The time of following old, dead warriors is over. Bucknight has brought strength back into RiverClan!"
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:25 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
"Hey!" A loud howl could be heard across the clearing as a flash of black fur shot from the apprentices den. Fur already riled up and unsheathed claws pulling him forward with each lengthy stride, Jaguarpaw bolted towards his mentor and the intruders. He hadn't any training sessions with Applethorn yet, simple because she had just been assigned his mentor, but he deeply respected the older molly, as she was one of the few in RiverClan who had any sort of confident or fighting ability. The fire of battle blazed within the frosty blue depths of his eyes, and his pelt itched to sink his claws into the flesh of the intruders. Squaring up against the older warrior, the dark tom reared up on his own hind legs and struck a quick claw out, aiming to intercept Vixenclouds own blow. "You're the cats who can't see that StarClan abandoned the Clans long ago. The time of following old, dead warriors is over. Bucknight has brought strength back into RiverClan!"
Hopping away from the apprentice and Applethorn, Vixencloud let out a hiss. "Excuse me?" Her tail was sweeping across the ground threateningly. "What strength? Look around you, kit! See these fighting cats? Your dying clanmates, this is all because of him!" She pointed her tail towards the highrock, a snarl curling her lip. "What a great leader, am I right?" She chuckled, sarcasm heavy on her words. Ginger fur puffed out, she backed up, eyes on the apprentice. Her eyes flickered to the dazed Applethorn, and Vixencloud's hackles raised. "You.... You're not a warrior at all, you'll never be a true warrior. You're just a fake, and so is everyone who supports this fool! This "greater" RiverClan is just a false reality! Its not stronger, its weaker!" Letting out a wheeze as blood dribbled from her muzzle, Vixencloud hissed and crouched, haunches propelling herself off the ground and over Jaguarpaw's head, planning to attempt the same move she had attempted on Applethorn minutes before. Claws outstretched, she aimed to score her claws down the apprentice's back. She didn't want to hurt the apprentice badly, she was an honorable warrior, after all. But he was one of them, a supporter of this treachery. She just couldn't let him go because of his age.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; December 12th, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:40 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

[Sorry about the late jumping in, but I am just going to assume that Grousestar and Halestorm had met on the way to Riverclan (as planned), but we didn't have time to Roleplay that. Hopefully that is no issue! <3]

Halestorm jumped into the clearing- hoping that her part of the group was behind her. She looked at Grousestar, nodded and then turned to face the traitorous cats. Her ears instantly were pinned back as a snarl formed on her lips- watching the others for a moment before joining in. "Bucknight is a cruel and corrupted leader! He has no belief in StarClan!" she hissed towards a couple of cats. "Why would you follow someone with their hearts so close to the Dark Forest!?"

"He is a traitor to all you've been raised in!" The ex-ShadowClan deputy growled, making her way to a stone so she could get a good vantage point. "Since he has become leader there has been nothing but pain and suffering in all the clans! ShadowClan I am sure has fallen the same way with Blazingash-night. Along with the rest of the clans! Why would anyone follow such cruel leaders!?"

With saying that she jumped down towards a group of cats and faced the Riverclan cat, hissing. She had to win- and with the help of SkyClan...they might just complete the battle and take back the clans!

------

Jigglefoot sat in the bushes, paws wet in the icy cold water beneath him. This was all so new- so many new cats...and so many new clans. He was happy to hear that they weren't the only clan in the forest, but he was also nervous about getting SkyClan involved in all this drama when it wouldn't even effect their clan.
He took a deep breath and stepped forward, out of the bush, a look of determination on his face. He growled and nodded at the Maine Coon before she headed off to battle. The munchkin charged towards a RiverClan cat, lifting up one of his short legs and attempting to claw and lash out at the traitors of StarClan.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Well, I won't be anywhere near here when they're grown, so it won't affect me. Plus, they'll he ver even know what I've done or that it was me. They have no idea who I am, and nor do you. I'm sure I'll be fi—!” she words were cut short and turned into a yowl of pain as he attacked again, his claws scraping her eye. She closed her injured eye, feeling how it was already swollen.
She yowled in rage and swiped at his side in a sweeping motion to create long and hopefully deep scratches.

He hissed as he was grazed by the claws while dodging. "You know, I respect your clans courage." He commented, looking for some place he could go to get the advantage. He jumped and skidded back and fourth to distract the other warrior while he thought.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 13th, 2016, 12:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
He hissed as he was grazed by the claws while dodging. "You know, I respect your clans courage." He commented, looking for some place he could go to get the advantage. He jumped and skidded back and fourth to distract the other warrior while he thought.
Lioncry hissed, not answering or caring much about what he'd just said. From him, that meant nothing. She'd decided that she didn't like him one bit as she tried to follow him with her good eye. She backed away from him, but
in a hopefully strategic way. Though she hoped he hadn't thought she was backing away out of fear or because she was beaten,
as it was neither of those things. She growled steadily, not moving any more.
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Post Re: RiverClan's Liberation

@Jingle @Raywood @Derpple and Ashie

Timberstar couldn't believe it, Skyclan, another clan? The notion alone boggled his mind, along with this whole notion of someone stealing the clan in his absence? It was hard to comprehend, but here he was with his faithful deputy Halestorm, and he felt strong again. The leader would deal with his bad attendance of his clan later, he was sure he'd have questions to answer about where he had been. Thinking however about his family, and snow, would have to wait. Here and now the wolfish tom with his piercing blue eyes needed his wit and combat experience at the front of his mind. The hardest lingering worry would be if he found his... mate? Was Crimsonmoon still his mate? She had ran away, and he had gone after her, then this whole mess had happened. But he had managed to learn about his family. And how much better of a choice he had made to stay with the clans. They were his family, and his true kin even if not by blood, he would die for Shadowclan before anything else, not even his old family was above his clan. He was supposed to lead them to being better, not being the despised clan they had always been. Rosestar had done her best, and had done well, the clan was a lot less... viscous in it's tendencies than long ago. That much she had mentioned to him in a dream, and even before her was Winterstar who had started to sow the seeds, it was a different clan, born through adaptation of recovering from the first evil attack. Hopefully now his clan could recover properly, and prosper once again.

Echoheart meanwhile in all his fluffyness was hanging about the edges of the battle, his loyalty was to the fight for the clans staying in their ways, but his heart was in looking out for his mate, the future of the clan . She had been ambushed and nearly killed a few moons ago, and he hadn't been quick enough to intervene, perhaps he could be doing better, but the mottled white and tan cat couldn't help but skulk about, fighting where he could, but focusing on watching out for his mate. He didn't even realize that his leader had rejoined the battle!

Lastly there stood at the edge of it all was Aetherwing, he had managed to convince Bramblestripe that their apprentices needed another few moons among them to lead into a battle such as this, perhaps it was the concern in the warrior that lead him to make the claim over his lack of confidence, Mistypaw had been excelling in her training. She just was so young, only eight moons of age, and combat training had just started, he couldn't bear to think about having to bury one of the two orphans... they deserved to become family to the clan at least before- now wasn't the time to think of that! Now was the time to focus on helping out... these clan cats take back their own clans. He would do what was necessary to help them, no matter what it called upon.

Last edited by Octavia; December 13th, 2016 at 01:33 AM.
Closed Thread