Today 10:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:27 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
(Btw, I was thinking that maybe Gorsefeather escapes her sometime and then battles Dove & Red. When Singe calls for Gorse, he can go running for him but Aurora stops him? Then, Gorse is about to kill her and Singe calls for him again, leaving her?)

Gorsefeather yowled in pain as he landed on the ground, Auroraflame on his back. He scowled. "What are you doing! I don't have time for this!" Gorsefeather hissed. He writhed around and shoved the molly off of him. He leaped to his paws and lunged at the molly, aiming for her soft underbelly.
(Sounds good. How about in your next post he escapes?)

Auroraflame landed on his back. Bingo!. "Well i'm sorry. You were basically asking for a dight earlier and now i'm giving it to you", Auroraflame snarled. The ebony coloured she cat then hissed in annoyance once again as she was shoved onto the ground. The she cat saw Gorsefeather aiming for her vulnerable belly and immediately rolled over on her back. She hopped up on her paws and started to lash out again.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Nighty

The final battle. This was the final battle. Skyclan had successfully managed to liberate the three other clans, Grousestar having lost a life and many warriors having lost their lives, but they had managed to liberate those three clans of their Dark Forest worshiping leaders and members, this was the last one and never had the Skyclan leader been more relieved than ever before in his life than he was now. After this? He could finally head back home, get some rest. But then, after that, he had to determine what he would do now, now that he knew about the clans. Should he move closer so that visiting and meeting with these clans would be easier, or would they remain where they live? Those thoughts were for another day, but he was still focused on the prospect of going home. He had no doubt in his mind that they wouldn't be able to beat this last clan. Starclan always prevailed and he was proud how far his clan had come. They could do this.
With his head held high, the brown tabby tom padded into the Windclan clearing, emerald eyes blazing with an unearthly amount of determination and strength, his tail held high. It wasn't a cocky demeanor, but one that showed that he was sure of himself and sure of the ability of his clan as well as the cats that followed along with him.
This was the final battle.

"Cat's of Windclan! I am Grousestar, of Skyclan. I am here on the will of Starclan, to drive out those cat's that have oppressed your belief in our warrior ancestors, those that worship the Dark Forest. They will fall, just as the others have. Skyclan. Attack!"

The brown tabby had not waited for other cat's to try and start this, he needed this done and over with. Claws unsheathed, the tom yowled out, immediately looking for one of the cat's that could very likely be the one in power here. His burning green eyes focused on Singenight for a moment, unsure if he was the leader or not.
Singenight stopped in his tracks. He froze mid stride and turned to where the mountain clan appeared in the entrance. He stared on in bewilderment. His pale yellow gaze met that of the other leader, his gaze hard and cold. It couldn't happen now. He had expected it to be a longer length of time before they arrived in his Clan. He could only hope now that his warriors would remain loyal to him and assist him in fighting off the intruders. His hopes though were thin. He knew that a majority of cats disliked him after he established his rule. Now would be a perfect opportunity for them to fight back against him. Hopefully he had enough supporters to stall the new Clan. As Grousestar launched into attack, the Savannah's claws slid instinctively out. He was rearing up on his hind legs as he came upon him. He gaze his adversary no time to chat, as he didn't want to, knowing only rage would spill out in a useless fashion. The tom stood, able to see most cats around him due to his height, already heading to battle. He lashed out in fury aiming for Grousestar's chest, hoping to end everything before it could truly begin.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat nodded, "Ah, well it is good to meet a fellow clan member," she responded. She saw he was nervous, "Don't be scared," she said trying to comfort him.
Flamesong stepped back, but only one step. He was passed scared. He was petrified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
The apprentice squealed as she looked at the larger cat lunging at her . She tried to move out the way but stumbled . Swatting at the tom wildly as he landed on her forcing her down . '' Let me go , you mangy piece of fox dug " she shrieked
Onyx let a dark laugh escape his lips. "Oh poor kitty.." he purred with an evil unlike any other. "Too bad, you seem useful, but you attacked me, so I have the right to kill you, according to Syndicate laws..." he growled, and lunged forward, claws aimed at her face and neck.
(lats make this quick Onyx still has to fight Singenight o3o)

Last edited by monfang; December 19th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash had heard the chorus from the apprentice and the warrior. Leaving his previous ennemy to flee from the battle, he turned to them and took a step towards the apprentice. "At least fight honorably, if you aren't a coward. Fight an opponent your level." he grunted challengingly, giving a shake of his shoulders and putting a paw forward, crouching and ready to leap. "Ready to do this, apprentice?" he asked the brave she-cat.

She somehow reminded him of sagewhiser, the cat who followed him all across the land towards skyclan, and never let him down. He remembered calling her "Brave kitty" when they first met while fighting that fox, and somehow this gave him courage. This was her clan, windclan was sagewhisker's clan. This thought brought power to his soul and strenght to his muscles.

"Let's fight! For starclan!" he roared as he bunched his muscles and gave a straight leap towards gorseleap, extending to the maximum his back legs and outstretching his front claws. He aimed for his face, no time to think about trickstery and strategy, he just went for speed and precision in his blows, aiming right at his opponent's muzzle, maybe hoping to blind the cat.

(I know, brutal.)

~~~~

Standing clear from the battle, and blocking the entrance to the nursery, morningbreeze was ready to defend anything that came up and tried to hurt the kits and queens. If these warriors from this so called "skyclan" were good cats, they wouldn't hurt them, but just in case, he stayed near. Somecat had to do it, and he was more than willing to be the first to wait this battle out for the safety of those in the nursery. Now that he thought about it, what if the traitors, those who followed singenight, came here and tried to take hostages? Would they dare? Would he even have the courage to fight his own clanmates? He took a deep breath, looking straight in front of him. -Yes I would- he thought as he turned his head to peek inside the nursery. "Don't worry, no one's comming in here untill I'm dead, but keep the kits away from the entrance. Watch them." he said to the queens and elders who were hidden inside.
@Lilly
{lol, Gorseleap can handle it}
Gorseleap sneered at the pair and let out a hiss of pain as a b lo land d on his muzzle. The golden tabby dropped and rolled to the left, not allowing the warrior to land anymore blows. The Windclan warrior quickly picked himself up and lunged twards Mapledash, menace and fury blazed in the toms eyes as he landed on the Warriors back, clawing at the base of his neck and tom of his back, hoping to injure the shoulder. "Starclan? You mean those dad cats that died trying to defend their clan, or got murdered? Pathetic, they don't exist, and even if they did all they can do is lounge around and each as their won't clanmates suffer." He purred, leaping off of the Thunderclan warrior, landing elegantly on his paws. The black and golden tabby crouched and lashed his tail, hatred and playfulness danced in the toms green orbs as he grinned at Thebes pair "Two against one? If I kill the both of you, it'll prove that I'm more fit to be leader than singenight, blazingnight,ratnight, or even bucknight." He cooed, his fur rising excitedly as he imagined himself ordering around his loyal followers. "I don't know if you've noticed this, but, power is what drives the minds of Warriors, not bravery, or honor, power. Just like those pathetic, deceased, Warriors up their, the don't feel the need to do anything since you guys praise them, say that they're oh so powerful. It's time someone got rid of that feeling of power." He spat, hatred dropped from his words as he readied himself for the next attack.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:34 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Really, watching so many cats getting hurt- it was unnerving, and the urge to protect her hard work's profit still stood as she watched the mess, eyes gleaming. My own kits grew up in a world I helped to shape- ah, isn't it lovely? We have numbers from the Dusk Syndicate- if we lose this, it's just dumb luck at that point. As the molly thought to herself, it was apparent that another cat had taken interest in refuting her words- and so she stopped to listen, even if he was yelling like an absolute maniac. These supporters don't seem to be able to talk like normal cats, really- granted, I don't think that I imagine things 'normally', either, but they're just making themselves look like even bigger fools."I can hear your nonsense without you yelling, thank you very much-" She snorted, though he wasn't seeming to be in it just for the talking. He jumped for her, and she didn't really have a chance to do anything except defend herself, ducking onto her back as quickly as the lean she-cat could before unsheathing her claws, holding them out in front of her as he fell. If she aimed correctly, it could be a blow landed- if not, it was damage taken.

Her sister had kits as well, now that she thought about it- she didn't really care about them too much, but all she knew is that the kittens were younger than hers, and that the father was Gorsefeather, one of her good friends. If they die, he'll mope around all day and bother me- sounds like a terrible sort of day. Burningkit, Brindlekit, Forestkit, Dapplekit, and Flashkit- they were hers, and they were the only kits she really did care about in this world.
Breezefoot's eyes widened in surprise as the she cat quickly defended herself by rolling onto her back with her claws pointed upwards. Breezefoot screeched in pain as he landed, Sorrelskip's claws piercing into the spot just below his throw. Red liquid trickled down his neck and onto his leg. Breezefoot was in rage and pain now. "You'll pay!", Breezefoot shrieked. With that he raised his paw, preparing to stab Sorrelskip in the belly. Pain shot through Breezefoot. Sorrelskip's claws were sharper then he had expected. The black and white tom needed to ignore the pain though. He had to fight for his clan and for his pride. He just really hoped he didnt die. Afterall, he was basically the one who started the fight and if he lost, or even worse got killed, he would be in a heap of trouble. Right now, Breezefoot just really hoped that Ebonypaw was skilled enough to heal his wounds. And everyone else's wounds. Breezefoot could feel his warm blood rolling on his claws, the feeling made him rather uncomfortable.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:38 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Flamesong stepped back, but only one step. He was passed scared. He was petrified.

Onyx let a dark laugh escape his lips. "Oh poor kitty.." he purred with an evil unlike any other. "Too bad, you seem useful, but you attacked me, so I have the right to kill you, according to Syndicate laws..." he growled, and lunged forward, claws aimed at her face and neck.
Applepaw let out a shrill howl as claws pierced her neck and face. The apprentice coughed and spluttered as a salty metalic taste filled her mouth . The light fading from her bright green eyes as she fell limp . "Starclan save us '' she rasped
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Flameblossom felt upset for the tom. She came to stand next to him, "I can stay with you if ye want," she said looking to the male.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:44 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Breezefoot's eyes widened in surprise as the she cat quickly defended herself by rolling onto her back with her claws pointed upwards. Breezefoot screeched in pain as he landed, Sorrelskip's claws piercing into the spot just below his throw. Red liquid trickled down his neck and onto his leg. Breezefoot was in rage and pain now. "You'll pay!", Breezefoot shrieked. With that he raised his paw, preparing to stab Sorrelskip in the belly. Pain shot through Breezefoot. Sorrelskip's claws were sharper then he had expected. The black and white tom needed to ignore the pain though. He had to fight for his clan and for his pride. He just really hoped he didnt die. Afterall, he was basically the one who started the fight and if he lost, or even worse got killed, he would be in a heap of trouble. Right now, Breezefoot just really hoped that Ebonypaw was skilled enough to heal his wounds. And everyone else's wounds. Breezefoot could feel his warm blood rolling on his claws, the feeling made him rather uncomfortable.
"You're the one who started it." Sorrelskip let out a jaded growl as the tom yowled in pure anger, smirking slightly as her attack hit the tom, her heart pumping as she scrambled to her feet, eyes narrowing as she waited for the tom's next move- and then he attacked. She attempted to move towards the side to perform another dodge, but she was a bit thrown off by her back having hit the ground from her last escapade. The Skyclan warrior's claws sliced into the top layer of her skin, blood slowly tricking into her fur as she let out a hiss of pain, not wanting her belly injured- it would hurt to walk with that sort of pain in your stomach, she assumed. "I... I'm going to end it." Sorrelskip let out a meow of annoyance as she pain sliced into her side, and she let her claws scrape across a stone as she jumped onto it, utilizing her lean body for jumping- and from the small rock, she leaped over towards Breezefoot, aiming to land on his back with a tackle.

She'd felt the rush of battle before- during the fire, versus both her former mentor, Cypressmoon, and the former leader Dapplestar. She'd helped with the latter attack, but Cypressmoon- he was her own kill, and the heat of the fire fueled her muscles as she could feel the same rush of excitement. Sorrelskip could imagine the burning grasses smoking around her, the feeling of flames flickering closer to your body every moment you wasted. Now, that's a battle to remember- let's see if this one can compete with it.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:50 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(Sounds good. How about in your next post he escapes?)

Auroraflame landed on his back. Bingo!. "Well i'm sorry. You were basically asking for a dight earlier and now i'm giving it to you", Auroraflame snarled. The ebony coloured she cat then hissed in annoyance once again as she was shoved onto the ground. The she cat saw Gorsefeather aiming for her vulnerable belly and immediately rolled over on her back. She hopped up on her paws and started to lash out again.
Gorsefeather immediately took a hard blow to his left ear, leaving a large nick. He scowled at her and lashed out. Gorsefeather aimed a hard blow for her shoulder. "You won't forget me easily, Auroraflame!" Gorsefeather snarled, before turning away. He rushed off into the nursery.

(Why not give them scars? They're rivals aren't they? c¦)

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@fenic!
Forestkit scrambled away at the first call from Grousestar. The young she kit knew that it meant bad news, and as the Clan sprang to battle around her, her suspicions were confirmed. The Black and Tan striped she kit fled for the nursery. She wanted to stay and help, but knowing she was only a kit, either no cat would take her seriously, or she would get horribly mauled. Either was a definite possibility, therefore she saw it fit to return to the nursery and await for Sorrelskip to fetch her. She knew they would win, her father and her mother, they just had too.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread