by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:47 PM

Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:25 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shadow's Break

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

"I'm glad. If you need any remaining lessons let me know.

Dogskull said and gave a nod to his sister before leading her back to the spot where the patrol split up. Dogskull looked at Snowecho before bark signaled for the two to follow him back to the camp belonging to the clan of shadows.

| @Orchid - Starrypaw; @spookywynds - Snowecho; Make sure to drop the herbs in the herb den!! I'll have Dog deliver the report rn in a bit!! |

Last edited by xavier.; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After leaving Dawnstar's den, Vixensnarl headed straight for Shadow's Break. The herbs reminded her of Ivysnake, and she needed to clear her head. Her mother's (could she still call Dawnstar that? did she deserve to?) words cut deep, but she knew they were true.

Ivysnake was probably sneering down at her from the Dark Forest. Vixensnarl should have been strong enough to push through what happened. Shouldn't have let it get to her to where she was barely doing her duty. But she had, and oh how she hated it. She had failed ShadowClan. Failed Dawnstar. And it hurt.

The snap of twig caused Vixensnarl to whirl around, a snarl bubbling in her throat before promptly dying as she saw what had made the noise. A deer stood there, staring at her. It had a large set of antlers on its head, and the normally stoic she-cat was surprised at the sight of the creature.

ShadowClan normally didn't see such elegant creatures in their territory, and she took the moment to simply admire it's presence. Perhaps one day she would be strong like this buck. It may be a prey animal, but it had the horns to defend itself when cornered, and its sharp paws looked like they could kill Vixensnarl with a single kick.

Had Ivysnake sent the buck as a-

BANG!

The buck fled, there one moment and gone the next. Vixensnarl couldn't hear, her ears ringing with noise. Her vision was blurry. And was that pain? Oh. It hurt.

She was on the ground now. When had she gotten there? She hadn't felt herself fall. Blood pooled under her. She still couldn't here, and her vision was going dark. The last thing she saw was some weird, large shape speaking in some weird voice. It leaned down toward her, but Vixensnarl's world went dark before it reached her.

The only thing that remained of Vixensnarl's presence at Shadow's Break was the overwhelming scent of her blood and a tuft of her fur.

@SuspiciousMindz
Old October 4th, 2023, 11:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

GREAT STARCLAN, WHAT WAS THAT?

The bang echoed through the pine trees. The Enforcer's fur stood on end and his muscles were tense as he stood rigid. He was scared to move in case it happened again. Eventually he would, but it would be cautious and silent.

----

It must've been at least 30 minutes since the sound occurred. Shadow's Break surrounded him before the familiar scent of blood caught his attention. There was also another scent; Hawkbite breathed deeply before his heart sank. His pace quickened, tracking it down until his paws touched the puddle. It was mixing into the soil now, but present enough to stain the bottom of his, white, front paws before he'd realize. "No- no- no- nooo-" Hawkbite's voice rose in panic, his nose working around the puddle until he found his confirmation: A few tufts of Vixensnarls fur stuck to the ground.

The world seemed to stop. He could feel his heartrate speed up and pound harder. He felt his lungs filling with air quicker and quicker.

This is a nightmare. I'm going to wake up anytime. This isn't real!

It was real.

"I- I failed y- you. . ."

----

Hawkbite had scavenged the area. He searched high and low, he had called her name, he'd done everything he could possibly do at the time. Vixensnarl was nowhere to be found. No body, no trail, nothing.

Hawkbite had collapsed at the bloody puddle, suffering the aftermath of a panic attack. The blood pool his front paws were in had slowly disappeared as he laid there and mourned. White paws were red now and he didn't care. He'd grasped his sisters' fur in his mouth and laid there with it, letting the fur tickle his nose as he took in the last time he'd be near her scent.

It was time though. He needed to report to Dawnstar. He had to get back to camp before the sun set fully. He needed to keep moving even if the only family he had was gone now.

Slowly, the dark tabby rose to his paws. His muscles ached from the exertion he just put his body through. His heart ached more. His paws nearly dragged as he headed towards the camp.

The nest besides him would be empty tonight.

@Lillith

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 4th, 2023 at 11:33 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:26 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Firelight would peep through the crevas he saw knowing he was the most agile cat there would ever be in shadowclan as he was kin of the leader and the leader was also very agile. He got tired after a while and started to head back to the clan to see if the hunting patrol had caught anything from the most recent hunt and he knew he hated stale prey so he was really crossing his paws that there were a fresh blackbird waiting for him cause they were flying all over him as he was on his way back to clean up and eat some nice warm prey.
(Feel free to add on)
Old October 13th, 2023, 09:04 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Bearheart enters the clearing to shadows break, he looks around enjoying the peaceful background; birds chirpi- he heard a rustle on his left side, he slowly moves towards the sound probably a rabbit, or a vole he murmured to himself, he went into hunting position slowly moving towards the mysterious hidden animal, when he was mere inches away he pounced at the animal killing it in a single bite, he lifted the mysterious animal which turned out to be a vole in his mouth turning to Shadowlight, showing her his catch!

@PhantomFeurSturm
Old October 14th, 2023, 07:42 AM
VM me STARS

Bearheart was bummed no one was wanting to join him on the patrol, it's fine he meowed to himself, it's better to make myself useful he murmured, his thoughts kept thinking of something or the other when he heard rustling to his right side, he turned around facing the rustling, Bearheart crouched into the hunting stance and slowly moved to the rustling in the distance probably a vole, or perhaps a rabbit he thought to himself, he slowly moved towards the sound, when he was very close to the sound he pounced onto it, killing it in one swift bite, he hold up a rabbit dangling in his jaws, happy to be of some use to the clan he starts walking further into the territory in search for more prey, just as his mind began to wander he spotted a plant with large green leaves, as he went closer he saw that it was dock leaves, if he remembered correctly they were used to put on scratches, he went closer and bit off 2 large leaves holding onto both his dead rabbit and the herb, he decided to head back to camp as he wouldn't be able to hold anything else.

Last edited by Starii; October 14th, 2023 at 07:42 AM.
Old October 14th, 2023, 07:49 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Bearheart was bummed no one was wanting to join him on the patrol, it's fine he meowed to himself, it's better to make myself useful he murmured, his thoughts kept thinking of something or the other when he heard rustling to his right side, he turned around facing the rustling, Bearheart crouched into the hunting stance and slowly moved to the rustling in the distance probably a vole, or perhaps a rabbit he thought to himself, he slowly moved towards the sound, when he was very close to the sound he pounced onto it, killing it in one swift bite, he hold up a rabbit dangling in his jaws, happy to be of some use to the clan he starts walking further into the territory in search for more prey, just as his mind began to wander he spotted a plant with large green leaves, as he went closer he saw that it was dock leaves, if he remembered correctly they were used to put on scratches, he went closer and bit off 2 large leaves holding onto both his dead rabbit and the herb, he decided to head back to camp as he wouldn't be able to hold anything else.
Bearheart was nearing camps when he spotted a tiny black bird, what a lucky day! he grinned as he quietly dug a hole and put the rabbit and dock leaves inside the hole and covered it back up, placing a single flower on top so that he could find it again, he then went back to search for that black bird, he crouched into hunting position and went closer to the black bird, when he was mere inches from the black bird, Bearheart pounced upon the tiny black bird, hearing a tiny crack for when bearheart took the final bite. Proudly holding his bird he went back to the hole to retrieve his previous findings, he picked those up too and finally heading back to camps.
Old October 18th, 2023, 07:57 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart paused, beckoning to his apprentice. "You said ya wanted to try hunt? There's lots of prey here, see what you can do," he said, crouching in the shadow of a bush, nipping a leaf or two off his lame leg. I'll watch you, he encouraged, tilting his head and smiling hopefully.
@mollystar2018

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 18th, 2023, 01:57 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Whiteheart paused, beckoning to his apprentice. "You said ya wanted to try hunt? There's lots of prey here, see what you can do," he said, crouching in the shadow of a bush, nipping a leaf or two off his lame leg. I'll watch you, he encouraged, tilting his head and smiling hopefully.
@mollystar2018

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

lostpaw nodded, she then turned to sniff the air, all she smelled was cats...and maybe a mouse. she followed the smell and had her hears open for any tiny paw steps. she found the mouse after looking around and then dropped into a hunting crouch. her tail as swaying and her paws were silent, her crouch was surprisingly perfect, she then leaped and completly missed the mouse, it squeaked and ran and she tried to chase it but lost it. it must have been her leaping and timing that was off, her ears flattened and her tail drooped as she padded to where her mentor must have been waiting...."i missed it...." she hissed.
Old October 24th, 2023, 06:07 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollystar2018 View Post
LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

lostpaw nodded, she then turned to sniff the air, all she smelled was cats...and maybe a mouse. she followed the smell and had her hears open for any tiny paw steps. she found the mouse after looking around and then dropped into a hunting crouch. her tail as swaying and her paws were silent, her crouch was surprisingly perfect, she then leaped and completly missed the mouse, it squeaked and ran and she tried to chase it but lost it. it must have been her leaping and timing that was off, her ears flattened and her tail drooped as she padded to where her mentor must have been waiting...."i missed it...." she hissed.

(sorry i overlooked the post! gah!)

Whiteheart licked the top of his apprentice's head gently. "Nah, no worries! That was an impressive crouch. Perhaps you just need to work on accuracy." he mused, green gaze sweeping the area.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!