Today 10:09 AM

Old January 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia nodded, understanding this. She'd heard of Onyx, but only now did she know what he'd done, and she narrowed her greenish hues in mild anger. She heard a hint of a purr in his voice, but she didn't let her confusion show, but she couldn't help but ask what he meant. “I suppose that I can see where you're coming from with that, but what exactly do you mean by later?” she forced a slight growl into her voice as she spoke to eliminate any confusion that could've been in her voice, although she allowed a questioning glance to enter her eyes. She didn't like to show confusion, but now it was needed, so Zia simply altered the look. She knew where this was, and she also knew that she wouldn't be here unless Bleddyn needed something, so there was no point stalling, and the dark furred molly took a few paces forwards. “So, I assume that you need something?” the silvery faced rogue asked after a very brief hesitation, raising one paw while digging her claws into the foul, marshy ground with the other.
"Look where I am, darling," he flicked his tail around gesturing to the foul place. "Here I'm in invincible against him and his kits do my dirty work. Everything he planned on avoiding, back-fired. The poor fool, he claims to be the second most feared in the Syndicate. Quite the ego, don't you think?" he snorted, rasping his tongue over his shoulder before he padded forward, closing the distance between them. When he was about two tail lengths from her, he stopped again, blinking as he could easily study his daughter now. Her question didn't surprise him, but he wasn't sure how to answer it. "I just want to see how my daughter's doing. You took a route none of your siblings did," he replied. He sounded more intrigued than anything else. Bleddyn met her gaze evenly.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 16th, 2017, 04:23 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Look where I am, darling," he flicked his tail around gesturing to the foul place. "Here I'm in invincible against him and his kits do my dirty work. Everything he planned on avoiding, back-fired. The poor fool, he claims to be the second most feared in the Syndicate. Quite the ego, don't you think?" he snorted, rasping his tongue over his shoulder before he padded forward, closing the distance between them. When he was about two tail lengths from her, he stopped again, blinking as he could easily study his daughter now. Her question didn't surprise him, but he wasn't sure how to answer it. "I just want to see how my daughter's doing. You took a route none of your siblings did," he replied. He sounded more intrigued than anything else. Bleddyn met her gaze evenly.
[short x.x]
She flicked her tail, gazing at her father, finding it difficult to believe that the tom was dead, as he looked alive, but it didn't surprise her by where he was. He had earned his place here, and she would, too. “I agree. He thinks he's scary, and feared, but in truth, I see several who fear him little, and they are feared more.” she meowed, scorning the cat. But she wasn't quite prepared for his next words, and she hesitated, thinking of how she would answer to this. At this point, she didn't care if he thought her hesitation was out of fear, or anything else, as it only mattered why it actually was. “Yes. I don't see the point of all taking one route, as then how would any of us achieve anything? It would be pointless, and, by myself, I cannot be controlled by those I do not respect, as a leader or anything else.” that of course was not the entire reason, but the rest she was not prepared to speak of. But her route gave her advantages over others, and that was one reason. But even as she spoke, she her gaze neither moved nor changed, although rising hate of Onyx swelled in her chest.

Last edited by doghouse; January 16th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

She flicked her tail, gazing at her father, finding it difficult to believe that the tom was dead, as he looked alive, but it didn't surprise her by where he was. He had earned his place here, and she would, too. “I agree. He thinks he's scary, and feared, but in truth, I see several who fear him little, and they are feared more.” she meowed, scorning the cat. But she wasn't quite prepared for his next words, and she hesitated, thinking of how she would answer to this. At this point, she didn't care if he thought her hesitation was out of fear, or anything else, as it only mattered why it actually was. “Yes. I don't see the point of all taking one route, as then how would any of us achieve anything? It would be pointless, and, by myself, I cannot be controlled by those I do not respect, as a leader or anything else.” that of course was not the entire reason, but the rest she was not prepared to speak of. But her route gave her advantages over others, and that was one reason. But even as she spoke, she her gaze neither moved nor changed, although rising hate of Onyx swelled in her chest.
A warm spark appeared in his eyes but that soon disappeared just as it always did. Bleddyn gazed at his daughter. For a moment, he wasn't sure what else to say, but eventually he came out with what he needed to say. "Are you staying a loner?" he spoke, pausing for a moment as he thought of the next words to say. "Or will you return to the Syndicate?" he knew she'd left for a reason, but didn't press on that matter because that was her past, not his. He'd been away from them until this moment so he had no right to intrude on such a topic. "I'll respect your decision either way, I just... I'm just curious," he spoke, settling himself down further, laying on the ground and tucking his legs beneath him comfortably. I mean, it wasn't idea ground for what he was doing, but he could care less, he had to suffer here until his memory wasn't remembered any longer. He knew the rules and he just wanted to be forgotten... but not until Onyx joined him here in the Dark Forest as well. Bleddyn would do anything and everything in his will to kill the tom or at least make him suffer during his living moons.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 16th, 2017, 10:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:

A warm spark appeared in his eyes but that soon disappeared just as it always did. Bleddyn gazed at his daughter. For a moment, he wasn't sure what else to say, but eventually he came out with what he needed to say. "Are you staying a loner?" he spoke, pausing for a moment as he thought of the next words to say. "Or will you return to the Syndicate?" he knew she'd left for a reason, but didn't press on that matter because that was her past, not his. He'd been away from them until this moment so he had no right to intrude on such a topic. "I'll respect your decision either way, I just... I'm just curious," he spoke, settling himself down further, laying on the ground and tucking his legs beneath him comfortably. I mean, it wasn't idea ground for what he was doing, but he could care less, he had to suffer here until his memory wasn't remembered any longer. He knew the rules and he just wanted to be forgotten... but not until Onyx joined him here in the Dark Forest as well. Bleddyn would do anything and everything in his will to kill the tom or at least make him suffer during his living moons.
Zia saw the warmer spark in his gaze just before it faded, but she said nothing on the matter, and watched him carefully as he settled down. Looking away for a few moments, she studied the place, and to her, despite its foulness, she thought that it didn't look like a place she would want to avoid, after all, this was where most cats went, was it not? The dark furred tabby turned, returning her attention to Bleddyn. She did likewise, laying on her side though, and propping her front half up with her forelegs. “That it is, but I don't see why it matters. Anyways, I might. It depends on whether or not reason comes. If I see a reason, I'll return, but if I don't, I'll continue to go on as I am until I've made my final decision.” by reason, she meant if the Syndicate grew weak, or if Onyx ever had kits. She knew one thing, she wanted revenge on him for killing her father, even if it'd been Bleddyn's choice to die. The molly peered at the dead tom, her eyes showing a hunt of curiosity, and she couldn't help it. “But why does it matter if I go back, just out of curiosity.” Zia's tail tip flicked to and fro calmly as she spoke, and she gave no other signs of really wanting to know he'd wanted to know.
Old January 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Zia saw the warmer spark in his gaze just before it faded, but she said nothing on the matter, and watched him carefully as he settled down. Looking away for a few moments, she studied the place, and to her, despite its foulness, she thought that it didn't look like a place she would want to avoid, after all, this was where most cats went, was it not? The dark furred tabby turned, returning her attention to Bleddyn. She did likewise, laying on her side though, and propping her front half up with her forelegs. “That it is, but I don't see why it matters. Anyways, I might. It depends on whether or not reason comes. If I see a reason, I'll return, but if I don't, I'll continue to go on as I am until I've made my final decision.” by reason, she meant if the Syndicate grew weak, or if Onyx ever had kits. She knew one thing, she wanted revenge on him for killing her father, even if it'd been Bleddyn's choice to die. The molly peered at the dead tom, her eyes showing a hunt of curiosity, and she couldn't help it. “But why does it matter if I go back, just out of curiosity.” Zia's tail tip flicked to and fro calmly as she spoke, and she gave no other signs of really wanting to know he'd wanted to know.
Bleddyn blinked, not surprised by the question she asked. It was something he couldn't avoid. "I want you to meet two of my other kits. I'll bring them here eventually, but if they agree, they'll help me deal with Onyx, as Onyx is significantly close to one in particular," he replied, lowering his head and rasping his tongue over his paw, his eyes closing a bit to show he didn't care about much. "Her name's Chiaki, she was in Lilith's liter, but they failed to keep her away from me when she was a young kit. I wasn't surprised when I told her who I was that she called her 'adoptive' parents liars," he paused, opening his eyes to look at Zia. "They told my kits my name, but didn't explain who I was other than a bad cat," a dark chuckle rose from his throat and he shook his head. "Onyx killed me for that... and for what I did to Lilith for her to conceive my kits, but she agreed willingly at the time and she raised them so she couldn't have hated them that much," he spoke, explaining the story that happened around the time he was meeting Sobek as well. He waited for Zia's reply, secretly wondering what was going through her mind. Since she was loner, he knew he could trust her not to run to the Syndicate and explain everything that's happening here.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:35 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Bleddyn blinked, not surprised by the question she asked. It was something he couldn't avoid. "I want you to meet two of my other kits. I'll bring them here eventually, but if they agree, they'll help me deal with Onyx, as Onyx is significantly close to one in particular," he replied, lowering his head and rasping his tongue over his paw, his eyes closing a bit to show he didn't care about much. "Her name's Chiaki, she was in Lilith's liter, but they failed to keep her away from me when she was a young kit. I wasn't surprised when I told her who I was that she called her 'adoptive' parents liars," he paused, opening his eyes to look at Zia. "They told my kits my name, but didn't explain who I was other than a bad cat," a dark chuckle rose from his throat and he shook his head. "Onyx killed me for that... and for what I did to Lilith for her to conceive my kits, but she agreed willingly at the time and she raised them so she couldn't have hated them that much," he spoke, explaining the story that happened around the time he was meeting Sobek as well. He waited for Zia's reply, secretly wondering what was going through her mind. Since she was loner, he knew he could trust her not to run to the Syndicate and explain everything that's happening here.
Although she didn't quite understand what he'd said, but there was something Bleddyn had failed to mention, and she twitched her whiskers, wondering if that was intentional, but she said nothing as she waited for him to finish speaking. Once he'd finished explaining, she lashed her tail once, as she didn't quite see how that explained anything. “So, you want me Togo to the Syndicate and meet Chiaki, and one other cat? Who you never mentioned their name.” she said, twisting her question into the words, but half closed her eyes and resting her head on her paws despite the foul stench the ground gave off, Zia simply ignored it. These two cats, she understood were her older half siblings. She wasn't mad at him for having two mates at once, but she didn't see why he'd done it, not that it mattered very much. Propping herself back up, she opened her greenish yellow hues, peering at Bleddyn. She'd never met either of the cats that Bleddyn seemed to wish her to meet, and for a moment, Zia wondered why he wanted her to meet with them, as it didn't quite make sense to her, although maybe it did, but she hadn't realized it. I wonder what his reason for it is.... She thought, swiveling her ears around, finding the silence around them almost eerie but relaxing at the same time.
Old January 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Although she didn't quite understand what he'd said, but there was something Bleddyn had failed to mention, and she twitched her whiskers, wondering if that was intentional, but she said nothing as she waited for him to finish speaking. Once he'd finished explaining, she lashed her tail once, as she didn't quite see how that explained anything. “So, you want me Togo to the Syndicate and meet Chiaki, and one other cat? Who you never mentioned their name.” she said, twisting her question into the words, but half closed her eyes and resting her head on her paws despite the foul stench the ground gave off, Zia simply ignored it. These two cats, she understood were her older half siblings. She wasn't mad at him for having two mates at once, but she didn't see why he'd done it, not that it mattered very much. Propping herself back up, she opened her greenish yellow hues, peering at Bleddyn. She'd never met either of the cats that Bleddyn seemed to wish her to meet, and for a moment, Zia wondered why he wanted her to meet with them, as it didn't quite make sense to her, although maybe it did, but she hadn't realized it. I wonder what his reason for it is.... She thought, swiveling her ears around, finding the silence around them almost eerie but relaxing at the same time.
"Icarius," he replied simply after her question. Perhaps he was leaving much out as nothing was totally settled in plans. He couldn't let that be an opinion in her head. "You don't need to go back to Dusk Syndicate, that choice is all on you," he spoke, his gaze unwavering from his daughter. "I will bring them here soon. When they come here, I will bring you to meet them. You might recognize them, you were in the nursery together and never realized it," he spoke with a smirk and small shake of his head. How foolish he was for having liters so close that his plans spoiled. However, he simply shrugged it off, what was done was done.
[writers block x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 19th, 2017, 11:26 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"Icarius," he replied simply after her question. Perhaps he was leaving much out as nothing was totally settled in plans. He couldn't let that be an opinion in her head. "You don't need to go back to Dusk Syndicate, that choice is all on you," he spoke, his gaze unwavering from his daughter. "I will bring them here soon. When they come here, I will bring you to meet them. You might recognize them, you were in the nursery together and never realized it," he spoke with a smirk and small shake of his head. How foolish he was for having liters so close that his plans spoiled. However, he simply shrugged it off, what was done was done.
[writers block x.x]
Near obvious relief entered her gaze, as she didn't want to go back to the Syndicate, at least, not yet. She was curious to see them, as he was right. It was likely that she would recognize them, but Zia had never bothered learning the names of others, and had much rather preferred to be alone, or fighting. Memories of her and Haiku taking on to cats, each nearly adults entered her mind. Ha! Sobek and Shadow had thought she was in need of protection, and had "helped" her and Haiku. That was one of the other reasons she'd left. It was to prove that she didn't need help or protection. She shook her head, refocusing on the present. “Mmm.... Yes. I have some ideas on who they are, but it was some time ago.” she replied at last, her gaze even and steady as she continued to meet the unwavering gaze of her father.
(That's alright ^^)
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Near obvious relief entered her gaze, as she didn't want to go back to the Syndicate, at least, not yet. She was curious to see them, as he was right. It was likely that she would recognize them, but Zia had never bothered learning the names of others, and had much rather preferred to be alone, or fighting. Memories of her and Haiku taking on to cats, each nearly adults entered her mind. Ha! Sobek and Shadow had thought she was in need of protection, and had "helped" her and Haiku. That was one of the other reasons she'd left. It was to prove that she didn't need help or protection. She shook her head, refocusing on the present. “Mmm.... Yes. I have some ideas on who they are, but it was some time ago.” she replied at last, her gaze even and steady as she continued to meet the unwavering gaze of her father.
(That's alright ^^)
"Then that's good, you practically grew up with them before you left the Syndicate," he replied, with a small sigh. He still couldn't get his foolish mistake out of his mind as he watched Zia. "Onyx has his own kits now," he spoke suddenly, jumping her with a new kind of information, although his gaze looked very calm, almost intrigued by the fact this had happened. "They should be close to a moon old soon," he spoke quietly. He hadn't seen them himself, but he knew it had happened, he'd been the one to tell him Lilith was expecting in the first place. Bleddyn knew from the start where this was going to lead, but he would merely let Onyx figure it out himself, after all, why would he try to help the cat that had slain him? He let out a long sigh, tearing his gaze from his daughter and looking around the foul place. He'd eventually get tired of this... well until Onyx came to join him, then it'd be hell for sure. An eternity of it because he wouldn't be forgotten so quickly. Sometimes he wished he would, but he can't change the fact he had what... seven? Kits.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 23rd, 2017, 06:54 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"Then that's good, you practically grew up with them before you left the Syndicate," he replied, with a small sigh. He still couldn't get his foolish mistake out of his mind as he watched Zia. "Onyx has his own kits now," he spoke suddenly, jumping her with a new kind of information, although his gaze looked very calm, almost intrigued by the fact this had happened. "They should be close to a moon old soon," he spoke quietly. He hadn't seen them himself, but he knew it had happened, he'd been the one to tell him Lilith was expecting in the first place. Bleddyn knew from the start where this was going to lead, but he would merely let Onyx figure it out himself, after all, why would he try to help the cat that had slain him? He let out a long sigh, tearing his gaze from his daughter and looking around the foul place. He'd eventually get tired of this... well until Onyx came to join him, then it'd be hell for sure. An eternity of it because he wouldn't be forgotten so quickly. Sometimes he wished he would, but he can't change the fact he had what... seven? Kits.
She knew that what he'd just said about her having g practically grown up with them was both true, and untrue, as she'd spent very little time around others, and very little time in the nursery. She'd even made a point to avoid the nursery the day that she'd been attacked by Slash, which was the same ray she'd left. But oh, she'd enjoyed the confusion it'd caused when Slash told them it was kit's blood. All the questions that'd wrongly asked, and how surprised they were when the learned that the blood on the tom's claws was hers, not the blood of a Clan kit. But she was pulled from her thoughts as Bleddyn spoke again. With some… unexpected news. “Really.....” the was no surprise in her voice nor her gaze. She'd honestly expected Onyx to have kits one day, although she hadn't anticipated that it would be so soon. She wondered if perhaps she could turn one of his kits against him, but then again, maybe not. Flicking her tail, Zia sighed, looking about at the foul place, knowing that one day, it would be her turn to be take her place away from the stars. The almost black tabby sat up and looked up, then slowly brought her head down. She wanted to make Onyx suffer, and she had a few ideas on what might make him tick. He wouldn't know who she was, so she could get to him that way, but not yet. If at all. She lashed her tail then wrapped it over her paws and closeed her eyes, although keeping one cracked open ever so slightly.