Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 08:24 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:21 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:11 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

It didn't take long for the observant she cat to notice how her question brought discomfort to aquapaw. Now she held the higher deck, she had the power to prod the she cat on. To bend the truth out of her. Though that was a mean way to go about her discomfort. Perhaps what she feared was true and the Molly had attacked for the dark forest, didn't they learn it never went over well? Apprentices were used by the dark mentors they received and sent into a world of darkness. Snarling and bickering until they finally forget you.. Then you fade out of existence. Though the further she thought the more curious she became. She looked at aquapaw, not afraid to urge the really answer from her. "You know, Saying both isn't an answer" she meows her nose twitching in irritation.
Aquapaw hissed under her breath, turning to face Tempestpaw, her eyes glittering with anger. “Oh, but it is an answer.” her caution now forgotten, she stiffened, then continued. “It's an answer, and it's the truth!” she shook her head, trying not to be so loud, as what if she was heard by some warriors? “During the fire, I fought for StarClan, and during the battle, I wanted to fight for StarClan, but I didn't. I hate the Dark Forest as much as the next apprentice, but I didn't have choice! It's the way I am. I can't help it!” despair had entered her voice, and the anger was gone, replaced by a pleading look. She stared at her paws. I didn't mean to.... Her aqua hues hardened, and she looked up. Bramblekit. She thought. It's all his fault. She looked down again, tears now streaming down her face and landing in the snow soundlessly.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:13 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@Spirit ) Applekit grunted as she hit the ground. She wiggled underneath her sister. "Help Heatherkit! We've got to beat them!" She giggled, eyes darting to her other sister.
Heatherkit glanced at her brother she ran up to him and caught his ear with her paw by accident. She knew that would hurt, "S-sorry," she nervously glanced at her mother
//
Dapplepelt flattened her ears knowing full well that she was playing, "Sorry does not work," she hissed "Now you will have to pay for that," she looked at her kits, "Heatherkit will be punished," she hit her kit hard with her claws unheashed, "Now you wont play with them until next moon, oh wait you will be an apprentice," Dapplepelt loved both her other kits, she hated Heatherkit. She was well pretty, and just perfect. Dapplepelt never wanted to adopt but she was forced to.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Aquapaw hissed under her breath, turning to face Tempestpaw, her eyes glittering with anger. “Oh, but it is an answer.” her caution now forgotten, she stiffened, then continued. “It's an answer, and it's the truth!” she shook her head, trying not to be so loud, as what if she was heard by some warriors? “During the fire, I fought for StarClan, and during the battle, I wanted to fight for StarClan, but I didn't. I hate the Dark Forest as much as the next apprentice, but I didn't have choice! It's the way I am. I can't help it!” despair had entered her voice, and the anger was gone, replaced by a pleading look. She stared at her paws. I didn't mean to.... Her aqua hues hardened, and she looked up. Bramblekit. She thought. It's all his fault. She looked down again, tears now streaming down her face and landing in the snow soundlessly.
She was suddnely surprised by the despair that entered the she cats voice. She scooted away quickly. Surprised. Catious and surprised. Two things she hated being. "Aquapaw, I, I,I," she stutters trying to find the right words to try and comfort her, but the level of her despairty had risen to the point in which tempestpaw could no longer bring it down. She finshed scooting away now she was face to face, only a couple tail lengths apart as she finally settled where she was. She opened her mouth in suprise, she fought for the dark forest! Alarmed by the answer tempestpaw was scared stiff. Claws Digging into the dirt tail straight out behind her. Eyes wide and opened. Ears angled and fur bristling with a new sense of danger. "You, you always have a choice" then she shrank back in fear aquapaw would lash out again.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@S A G I E

Brightkit was literally turning around in circles. It was something she did when she got bored, but as soon as a single cat so much as set paw near her, she was pouncing at them as though she had never imagined that she would see a cat before. She was excited for someone to come...Martenkit, Summitkit, any of her friends. Ooh, or I could make new friends! More new friends! You can never have enough friends! Brightkit thought excitedly, turning around in what seemed like her hundredth circle. For a small, half blind kit, it was hard to tell how many circles she had actually turned. They seemed to go on forever, although that was mainly because of Brightkit's energy- she found pleasure in doing this. It was something that made her happy, so she naturally assumed it was a good thing. Anything that made her happy was good, and for Brightkit, that was almost anything...almost nothing upset her or frightened her. It was as though she didn't know what either of those words meant. I don't like it when I get angry. It makes me feel so weird, maybe cause my throat hurts afterwards from yelling. I shouldn't yell though, it hurts other cats' feelings, Brightkit thought guiltily. She didn't like yelling at other cats. But every once in a while, some cat would do something that upset her so much, she couldn't help herself.

It was strange, seeing this kit who seemed to love other cats so much yelling at a cat. Still, it wasn't something that occurred often. Brightkit sighed, getting dizzy from walking in circles, and flopped dramatically over onto her side, nearly slamming her shoulder onto a harder patch of dirt that was nearby. As it was, she landed on a considerably softer patch of dirt and dust swirled up around her. Brightkit giggled as it landed on her pelt, making her look like a white, ginger, black and brown kit. She had always liked seeing the blurred colors of other cats...but because of her messed up sight, she had never really been able to see her reflection very well. It was an odd thing, and something that Brightkit didn't exactly love, although she had never thought about it or gotten too upset about it before. After all, what was the point of seeing her reflection? She knew she was there, after all. Brightkit settled down to wait for something...for anything...to happen.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva looked at Timberpaw, then away again. He seemed very unfocused and uncomfortable to her, and she wondered why, but knew that it was his own decision to tell her or not, and she pushed the question to the back of her mind, forgetting about it for the time being. Hadn't Maplefur said they gave her the name Maplepaw? But, her name's Maplefur. I wonder why..... It's got to be so confusing, having your name change multiple times.... She thought, her thoughts now drifting to a random topic. “Y-yeah.... I'm okay....” she said, not quite paying attention. She'd never felt this way towards anyone, but she wasn't quite sure she liked the way it felt. It made her uncomfortable and her pelt feel hot, and she didn't like that part. She couldn't quite understand why she felt this way. But she felt for certain that she could trust Timberpaw, if she couldn't, then she wasn't sure who she could trust. Maybe she could trust Blade, and Maplefur, and this Fria, but she was still a bit uncertain about all three of them. She looked up again, the far off look vanishing from her leafy green hues, being replaced by a slightly uncertain and nervous expression. She saw that the friendliness was gone is his eyes, and confusion replacing it. She realized that he was probably as confused at her. But, what was he confused about? She looked down again, shifting nervously, then quickly started to lick out her fur, though she wondered if she should clean his pelt to make it feel more even? No, then they'd be crossing their heads, and that'd be real tricky, plus, she didn't really want to ask him if she could, so she dismissed the whole idea. Everything that was going on at the moment, it was just so... overwhelming. Recovering from battle, joining the Clan, finding the time to sneak away to the TwolegPlace to check on Blade, and this new, strange feeling with Timberpaw. She glanced at Timberpaw, but remained silent, deep in her own thoughts. She looked up uncertainly, wondering if she should say something to make this moment a bit less uncomfortable. She looked up, studying the den's roof, then peering at the snow that fell don't softly outside the entrance. Whenever one landed, she picked a new one and repeated it again, over and over again. After several long moments, she looked back at him, her eyes half closed from tiredness. She looked down at her pelt, which was pretty much clean now, so there was no point in cleaning it anymore. She looked down, then nudged him timidly with her muzzle. “I'm clean now.” she said quietly, her ears back nervously.
Timberpaw half leapt backwards, as though Apurva had somehow hurt him. For a brief moment, there was a glimmer of fear showing in his green hues before it faded away to his previous, more friendly expression. "Oh y-yeah, I guess you are...th-thanks, I probably would still be c-cleaning you," He mewed with a nervous laugh before he averted his gaze from her. What was so unnatural about this? There was nothing too terrible...right? At least as far as he could tell, there wasn't. So why the feelings of guilt and fear were playing with him, he wasn't quite sure. M-maybe I just have weird emotions, he thought, feeling his pelt heat up as he looked at Apurva once more. It had been easier to look at her with her pelt messy...now, with it neatly groomed and clean, she looked...well, pretty. Timberpaw was vaguely aware of his own messy pelt and looked down at himself, realizing his short fur was strewn in pretty much all directions, and he shifted uncomfortably. "Guess I could use some grooming myself...I'll just, uh..." He muttered, before beginning to uneasily clean his pelt with considerably smaller licks then he had used on Apurva's. He was aware of her presence near him, and unsure of quite what he should be doing. Trying to make eye contact with her when he could? Maybe a smile would help to move things in the right direction...or what he thought was the right direction? Timberpaw wasn't quite sure, and he shifted again as he continued to clean his pelt. The movement of his own tongue against his fur seemed to soothe him, and soon his tense muscles relaxed, sending him into a much more comfortable looking position. There was a sort of peace showing in his hues that hadn't been there before, and he hoped Apurva wasn't going to take it the wrong way. She hadn't done anything wrong. This was all him, whatever was going on here was all him. They were his emotions, and he couldn't tell whether Apurva was just being nice, or if she was unsure of what to do, or if she felt the same feelings that he did. Like the way my pelt heats up all the time. And those little fluttery feelings...what is that? Did I eat a butterfly or something? Timberpaw thought worriedly, wondering if that was even good for him. That might explain it; but he doubted he had, he would probably remember eating something as delicate looking as a butterfly. Besides, surely it still wouldn't be alive if he had. He stopped grooming himself long enough to look up at her, and he could feel a slightly goofy smile spreading across his maw. Clearing his throat and glancing away from her purposefully, he began to clean himself again, using much faster, stronger licks then before. Embarrassment was definitely playing a part in the strong heat spreading across his pelt now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

She was suddnely surprised by the despair that entered the she cats voice. She scooted away quickly. Surprised. Catious and surprised. Two things she hated being. "Aquapaw, I, I,I," she stutters trying to find the right words to try and comfort her, but the level of her despairty had risen to the point in which tempestpaw could no longer bring it down. She finshed scooting away now she was face to face, only a couple tail lengths apart as she finally settled where she was. She opened her mouth in suprise, she fought for the dark forest! Alarmed by the answer tempestpaw was scared stiff. Claws Digging into the dirt tail straight out behind her. Eyes wide and opened. Ears angled and fur bristling with a new sense of danger. "You, you always have a choice" then she shrank back in fear aquapaw would lash out again.
Aquapaw shook her head, no longer crying. She realized that she'd scasred Tempestpaw, and looked down again. She didnt used to get like this, but ever since her only kin had either died or abandoned her, she'd gotten more short tempered and snappy. “No. I didn't have a choice.” Aquapaw said, wishing Tempestpaw would understand, but Aquapaw knew that no one would truly understand what she meant. Nobody would understand why she did the opposite of what anyone told her to do. That'd been why she'd fought for the Dark Forest, cats had been trying to force her to fight for StarClan, and she'd naturally done the exact opposite, even though she wanted to fight for StarClan. As she saw it, doing as she was told was a sign that she was weak and did everything anyone wanted her to do. She was too stubborn and willful to do as anyone told her to do.
Old December 26th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@DapplePelt ) Applekit gave Heatherkit a look of sympathy. She somewhat understood what her mother was showing, except for the fact that the little shekit loved Heatherkit's company. The russet kit flashed her amber eyes towards her mother, but she knew she was powerless to do anything.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 26th, 2016, 05:50 PM
questionmark

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw half leapt backwards, as though Apurva had somehow hurt him. For a brief moment, there was a glimmer of fear showing in his green hues before it faded away to his previous, more friendly expression. "Oh y-yeah, I guess you are...th-thanks, I probably would still be c-cleaning you," He mewed with a nervous laugh before he averted his gaze from her. What was so unnatural about this? There was nothing too terrible...right? At least as far as he could tell, there wasn't. So why the feelings of guilt and fear were playing with him, he wasn't quite sure. M-maybe I just have weird emotions, he thought, feeling his pelt heat up as he looked at Apurva once more. It had been easier to look at her with her pelt messy...now, with it neatly groomed and clean, she looked...well, pretty. Timberpaw was vaguely aware of his own messy pelt and looked down at himself, realizing his short fur was strewn in pretty much all directions, and he shifted uncomfortably. "Guess I could use some grooming myself...I'll just, uh..." He muttered, before beginning to uneasily clean his pelt with considerably smaller licks then he had used on Apurva's. He was aware of her presence near him, and unsure of quite what he should be doing. Trying to make eye contact with her when he could? Maybe a smile would help to move things in the right direction...or what he thought was the right direction? Timberpaw wasn't quite sure, and he shifted again as he continued to clean his pelt. The movement of his own tongue against his fur seemed to soothe him, and soon his tense muscles relaxed, sending him into a much more comfortable looking position. There was a sort of peace showing in his hues that hadn't been there before, and he hoped Apurva wasn't going to take it the wrong way. She hadn't done anything wrong. This was all him, whatever was going on here was all him. They were his emotions, and he couldn't tell whether Apurva was just being nice, or if she was unsure of what to do, or if she felt the same feelings that he did. Like the way my pelt heats up all the time. And those little fluttery feelings...what is that? Did I eat a butterfly or something? Timberpaw thought worriedly, wondering if that was even good for him. That might explain it; but he doubted he had, he would probably remember eating something as delicate looking as a butterfly. Besides, surely it still wouldn't be alive if he had. He stopped grooming himself long enough to look up at her, and he could feel a slightly goofy smile spreading across his maw. Clearing his throat and glancing away from her purposefully, he began to clean himself again, using much faster, stronger licks then before. Embarrassment was definitely playing a part in the strong heat spreading across his pelt now.
Apurva tilted her head in surprise as he jumped away from her, and she hoped she hadn't somehow hurt his feelings or scared him, though if it was either of those things, she had no idea how she'd done it exactly. She watched him for a few heartbeats, then shifted her gaze to something else, now getting a bit more uncomfortable as she sat near him while he groomed his pelt. She felt sort of bad that he'd helped groom her fur, and she wasn't helping him groom his fur, but decided it was best she didn't. Instead she remained silent, not talking. She was getting uncomfortable and bored, so the molly occupied herself by kneading the mossy nest underneath her paws with long curved claws, her eyes clouded over by thought. She yawned, then settled on to her side in the nest, glad that she could take a rest from sitting, as she was a bit tired from the battle, though she doubted that she was as exhausted as Timberpaw. She sighed, resting her head on her paws and half closed. She felt like saying something, just start up a conversation when she noticed that he'd stopped grooming his fur and had a slightly goofy grin upon his maw. She was pretending not to be looking, but when he cleared his throat and looked away, she dropped the act of not looking away. She tilted her head quizzically, her eyes questioning. “D-did y-you ne-need me f-for s-something?” she asked nervously, stuttering from both her nervousness and the cold. She looked away, ready to rise to her paws at a moment's notice of things got any more uncomfortable. Even now, it took a a lot of her trust to lay down in a den full of strangers and not run out due to fear of being attacked. She knew that Timberpaw was never going to attack her, and she trusted him with her life. Apurva could tell that he wasn't trying to make her nervous, she'd just never seen that look on his face, and it'd startled her, that's all. The pretty calico looked at his pelt, which was now clean and glossy, giving him quite a handsome appearance, at least, to her. Maybe he didn't look that way to others, but it didn't matter. He looked handsome to her, which made her feel a bit more nervous, though she swallowed and tried to gather her courage, which worked well, as she stopped trembling, though her fur felt hot and there was an odd fluttering feeling in her chest, like the feeble wingbeats of a small hummingbird. Why do I feel so strange around him? Isn't it normal to be around a cat? Why should I feel this way? She wondered, wishing she knew why she felt this way whenever they she was around him.
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:58 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@NineTailsNetwork (Jason) @Zero to Hero

Burntwhisker padded into camp with Foxclaw on her back. She spotted the med cat's den and padded over to it. She was tired. She padded in and put Foxclaw gently on the ground and meowed, "Hello?" she asked with as calm a voice as she could.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 26th, 2016, 07:04 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@NineTailsNetwork (Jason) @Zero to Hero

Burntwhisker padded into camp with Foxclaw on her back. She spotted the med cat's den and padded over to it. She was tired. She padded in and put Foxclaw gently on the ground and meowed, "Hello?" she asked with as calm a voice as she could.
Foxclaw let out weak coughs, that shook his fragile body. His throat was dry and felt like it was set on fire.... fire........ he remembered now, the threatening orange and yellow flames that spread across his home. He remembered how a cat had died of whatever the cause was, and he felt, he felt as if it will also be the one that will kill him... 'You will die' His thought said to him.

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Closed Thread