Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Alternative Warriors RP +...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 07:48 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 07:48 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:42 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:42 PM
honeychatter finder
Last post by paris
Today 07:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw grabbed a toad from the fresh kill pile and lay fien in the cool grass under his rock to eat. Weaselblaze did say I need to keep my strength up. he thought as he ate.

(Open)
Just a few tail-lengths away was Baykit, tucked quietly in a brush of ferns - blue eyes targeted in on Blackpaw. Watching as he settled down to dig into his prey, the kitten crept out of the bush. Eugh? He was eating a frog?! Sticking out her tongue in disgust, Baykit stayed put as to not draw his attention before - OOP! Leaping towards him, only to land and do small backpedal, she would drop back into a playful crouch,

"Watch out! If you're not careful this beast will swallow you whole like a fly!" A grin stretched across her face, though she would quickly bring up her paw to nip at the cobweb wrapping. This thing was starting to get itchy...

"Blackpaw, do you wanna play anything? Surely you don't want to eat that, eugh!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 4th, 2020 at 06:56 AM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:26 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Just a few tail-lengths away was Baykit, tucked quietly in a brush of ferns - blue eyes targeted in on Blackpaw. Watching as he settled down to dig into his prey, the kitten crept out of the bush. Eugh? He was eating a frog?! Sticking out her tongue in disgust, Baykit stayed put as to not draw his attention before - OOP! Leaping towards him, only to land and do small backpedal, she would drop back into a playful crouch,

"Watch out! If you're not careful this beast will swallow you whole like a fly!" A grin stretched across her face, though she would quickly bring up her paw to nip at the cobweb wrapping. This thing was starting to get itchy...

"Blackpaw, do you wanna play anything? Surely you don't want to eat that, eugh!"
Black paw sigh, quickly finishing his meal before looking at the kit. “Sure kid I’ll play with you.” he said realizing there was nothing better to do.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:53 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Cricketkit didn't see Irisflame. "Hmmm, I'll look around then."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:56 AM
oyasumi

Cricketkit noticed Irisflame by the prey pile. She ran over, tripped on her broken leg, but hopped uip again and kept running. "Irisflame! Do you need help? I really want to help! I can sort herbs for you, or get moss and cobwebs, or get water for patients, please let me help!" Ever since she had heard about the raid Cricket had known there would be injured cats and Irisflame didn't have an apprentice. She would likely be very stressed out.

@Moon Lily

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:58 AM
oyasumi

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Ivyshade padded over to the clearing, eyes still heavy from sleep. What's going on? She asked herself, still a bit peeved the the meeting woke her up from a dream.

Old May 4th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Black paw sigh, quickly finishing his meal before looking at the kit. “Sure kid I’ll play with you.” he said realizing there was nothing better to do.
"Ohh! Yes!" Baykit cheered with excitement, dropping into... something that could barely be called a hunters crouch. Kneading her paws against the ground, she watched Blackpaw with expectant eyes,

"What game do you wanna play then? Mossball? Hunter and prey? Battle?" Baykit could have rambled on, but instead inhaled a deep breath awaiting his response.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:12 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Ohh! Yes!" Baykit cheered with excitement, dropping into... something that could barely be called a hunters crouch. Kneading her paws against the ground, she watched Blackpaw with expectant eyes,

"What game do you wanna play then? Mossball? Hunter and prey? Battle?" Baykit could have rambled on, but instead inhaled a deep breath awaiting his response.
Blackpaw chuckled, “whatever you want. “

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Rabbithop felt a dim pride make its way from his ear-tips to tail-tip. He was a reason why they were victorious with ThunderClan, and for that, he might’ve been smirking. He stopped smirking as she called the two apprentices forward. Ah new warriors. The Clan could always use more warriors. He thought with a soft smile.

[Both are Open]

Flintfreckle, though felt proud at his leaders words, also felt a fresh pang of grief. Would he ever get over Sagedust? Probably not. He couldn’t help but sigh, giving the two apprentices, soon to be warriors, a soft smile, even though he doubt that they could see him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 4th, 2020, 09:28 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
@Cörruptly

"Go on. It is your turn." Bloodtooth meowed. He hadn't got to do much training with her, but that was ok. She was going to be a warrior. Nothing else mattered now.
Sparrowpaw glanced back as she made her way through the crowd and toward the Highledge. Bloodtooth stood somewhere among the horde of cats, she knew; hopefully he was proud of her. After how badly she had spoken of the black tom, well... Maybe he didn't deserve it. He had been a great mentor, Sparrowpaw realized: helpful and encouraging. He had been everything a mentor should be, and looking back Sparrowpaw couldn't help repress a tinge of guilt.

"Thank you," she whispered, a suppressed smile splitting her face.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw glanced back as she made her way through the crowd and toward the Highledge. Bloodtooth stood somewhere among the horde of cats, she knew; hopefully he was proud of her. After how badly she had spoken of the black tom, well... Maybe he didn't deserve it. He had been a great mentor, Sparrowpaw realized: helpful and encouraging. He had been everything a mentor should be, and looking back Sparrowpaw couldn't help repress a tinge of guilt.

"Thank you," she whispered, a suppressed smile splitting her face.
Bloodtooth nodded slightly at the apprentice before looking back up on the Highbranch. His chest swelled with pride.