Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:24 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:08 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by glitch
Today 11:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 11:03 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Foggykit cheered, "HONEYPOOL! SPARROWSNAP!"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Fine," Icestar conceded, padding forward and settling herself down where Irisflame had told her to. She was relieved, but wouldn't show it. Her eyes were attentive as the medicine cat worked with the herbs, and her ear twitched as she said she had news.

"You can just tell me here, as long as it's not some crucial secret," the leader sighed with a nod.

@Moon Lily

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:42 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Ivykit's blind gaze slid to her paws. Why can't I become an apprentice again? she cried silently. I'm sure it's been a moon! Ivykit thought of something. She would ask Icestar! Perfect idea! If she wanted to get ripped to shreds... ivykit. didn't. care. She wanted to become an apprentice again! "Icestar? Can't I become an apprentice?"
@Casper
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:45 PM
clearing away the dust

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The kits had certainly come forward quickly, at which Icestar was relieved. Good, she wouldn't have to wait around for them to figure out they'd been summoned. She looked down at the youngsters, and back out at the crowd, at the mentors she had chosen for them.

"The three of you have reached six moons of age, and as such, you are ready to begin your training to become full warriors of ShadowClan, like Honeypool and Sparrowsnap.

Berrykit, from today until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Berrypaw. I'm assigning Hailstorm as your mentor, since she was decent in training Falcondive. I trust that she will pass along her loyalty and...compassion to you."
It was an active struggle for her to think of positive traits about her daughter. She wasn't particularly fond of her.

"Gleamkit, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Gleampaw. Your mentor will be Ravenstorm [ @Quailsong ]. I hope he will pass along his determination to you.

And Eaglekit, from today until you receive your warrior name you will be called Eaglepaw. And since he was so swift in training Honeypool, I will be assigning Falcondive [ @BILL. ] as your mentor. I know he will pass along his ferocity to you."

She paused to allow the new apprentices and mentors to greet each other, knowing there were more assignments yet to come.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

"Honeypool! Sparrowsnap!" Bloodtooth called out, his eyes gleaming. His apprentice, a warrior, unbelievable!
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Gleampaw looked around for his new mentor, Ravenstorm. "Ravenstorm?" He still couldn't believe this was happening. An apprentice? So cool! He more determined than ever to become a warrior.
@Quailsong
---------
Honeypool looked at the new apprentices. They would grow up strong, he knew it. Even that one with a weird leg. "Gleampaw! Eaglepaw! Berrypaw!"

Last edited by DarkNight; May 4th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:48 PM
clearing away the dust

@The Shadow Flower

Hailstorm was surprised to hear her name called. She rose from where she sat near the medicine den and padded forward anxiously, seeking out the apprentice she had just been assigned. Another one? Why did her mother keep choosing her?

"I'll do my best to train you," the gray warrior spoke softly as she leaned to touch noses with the young she-cat. "Although it may be slow-going at first, since I'm still healing and all."

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:49 PM
clearing away the dust

"Honeypool! Sparrowsnap! Gleampaw! Eaglepaw! Berrypaw!" Owlfeather chanted, having to stop and take a breath afterwards. Gosh, so many names. The clan was certainly growing. She was glad to see such determined young faces.

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@The Shadow Flower

Hailstorm was surprised to hear her name called. She rose from where she sat near the medicine den and padded forward anxiously, seeking out the apprentice she had just been assigned. Another one? Why did her mother keep choosing her?

"I'll do my best to train you," the gray warrior spoke softly as she leaned to touch noses with the young she-cat. "Although it may be slow-going at first, since I'm still healing and all."
BerryPaw would touch noses with her new mentor.

Ill try my best to be easy to train for you, so you don’t have to work too hard.
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:51 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Sparrowsnap's pelt felt warm with pride. She -- and Honeypool -- were full-grown warriors now! A dubious smirk split across the she-cat's muzzle. I can't wait to see the looks on Swiftpaw's and Slashpaw's faces once they find out!

Her shoulders sagged with disappointed impatience; she would have to sit vigil tonight, and would most likely be unable to visit the Dark Forest.

Sparrowsnap straightened as Icestar stooped to lick her shoulder, making an attempt to look assertive.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Closed Thread