Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:40 AM

Old April 30th, 2020, 03:41 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

(Sorry about the delay!)
Turning around, the tabby tom padded a little away from Brightwhisker and Lampreypaw. Sniffing the ground, his eyes flashed fear. His ears perked, flicked around, trying to understand where the sound was coming from. Head up, he yowled back to the two others. "Run!" Before he could move, her felt teeth puncturing into his back, swinging him around like a rag doll. Then being let go, slammed into a tree. His back oozed blood, and his head spun before shakely getting on his paws.
@Salt @Spiderfrost
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 30th, 2020, 05:58 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
(Sorry about the delay!)
Turning around, the tabby tom padded a little away from Brightwhisker and Lampreypaw. Sniffing the ground, his eyes flashed fear. His ears perked, flicked around, trying to understand where the sound was coming from. Head up, he yowled back to the two others. "Run!" Before he could move, her felt teeth puncturing into his back, swinging him around like a rag doll. Then being let go, slammed into a tree. His back oozed blood, and his head spun before shakely getting on his paws.
@Salt @Spiderfrost
(On phone rn)
Brightwhisker watched in shock as the fox sprung out of nowhere, grabbing and chucking Owlflight against a tree. The skinny tom arched his back with a hiss, Lampreypaw just behind him. He couldn't let the fox near the inexperienced apprentice.

With a growl of his own, the usually laid back tom ran for the fox, latching onto its neck with his claws out.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 02:06 PM
#RedInStead

(Skipping @Salt bc they said it was okay, Owl didn't pass out if either of you are confused) @Spiderfrost

His mind spun at he staggered on his paws, watching the blurry figure of Brightwhisker lunge at the fox. He hoped Lampreypaw had ran back to camp, this would be a death sentence for them. Claws unsheathed, his eyes tried to focus on the red beast, it yipped and yowled as Brightwhisker clawed it. Falling down, he looked at his paws. Owlflight's head hurt so badly, and on top of that his bad ached and bled. Closing his eyes, the tom let his head fall to his paws, everything seemed to blur together, the sounds, the movements. It just made his head hurt more.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:17 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

In the midst of the thrashing and griping the scruff of the foxes neck, Brightwhisker saw Owlflight from his periphery. Using the foxes chest as a spring board, the pale furred tom jumped away from the fox. Back arched as he hissed. Pupils like pinpricks as he stalked around the fox.

Paw extended to swipe should the creature get too close. All he could do is distract, he couldn't take his eyes off the fox or it could go after the down Owlflight, or Lampreypaw.

"Owlflight, you better not be dead!"

-- @Wings -- @Salt
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:21 PM
#RedInStead

Still down, Owlflight felt a trickle of blood drip down over his eye. His muzzle laid on his paws as his neck and back hurt too much to hold it up. He barely heard Brightwhisker as he spoke and hoped to StarClan that Lampreypaw was alright. He couldn't imagine seeing another apprentice dead on top of Willowpaw. Groaning, he squeezed his eyes shut, trying anything to get the pain out of his head.
(If you want, the fox can leave next post and you can probably skip Salt bc he told me it was okay for them to be skipped) @Spiderfrost @Salt

Last edited by Wings; May 2nd, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:54 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
"Oh goody yes please!" She chirped following Wormbite in the new direction. As they started off, Lightpaw thought about Wormbite's words. Every cat just wants to survive. That much was true. Or that's what they should want. What did Lightpaw want? For everyone to be happy. She thought about the grumpy Lionstar, and snooty Peachkit. She especially thought about how fiery Sunkit had acted when they'd first met. But she smiled to herself thinking how triumphantly that exchange had ended. Yes, she wanted everyone to have a smile on their face. Which was painfully optimistic, and very sun-shiney. The feline glanced up to Wormbite curiously, she wanted to get to know him better. "What do you want Wormbite?" She asked shyly. It didn't sound like an appropriate question for an apprentice to ask their mentor. "I mean like... in life. I guess." She felt her face turn hot as soon as the words left her maw. "I mean it in the most respectful way." She added swiftly before any damage could be done.
The tom stifled a chuckle at Lightpaw's enthusiasm. Were borders that exciting to her? Obediently, Wormbite began to lead the apprentice to posers of the forest-- Shadowclan's border.

He blinked, casting an glance to Lightpaw. "Huh?" The words stumbled out, a pure dumbfounded expression on his face. What he wanted? In life? Wormbite furrowed his brows, continuing to walk in silence. He wanted to provide an answer since it was a question. He just never really questioned about he wanted. He just-- "It's not disrespectful, " He reassured-- giving a short nod. Why would it be, anyway? Curiosity was a wonderful thing to experience. Wormbite would walk side by side Lightpaw, allowing the silence to drag on. He didn't want anything, exactly. He devoted himself to Riverclan since what else would he do? Of course, he wanted his own clan to be well off but-- He came to a halt as they reached the border.

"Unsure." Wormbite finally mewed-- shrugging his shoulders. "I'll answer you.. later." He refused to have the question be unanswered completely but he also didn't want to give an answer he didn't mean. Changing the topic, Wormbite gestured to Shadowclan's side of the border to grab her attention. "Do you know the high ranks of Shadowclan?" He asked, tilting his head.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 3rd, 2020 at 02:56 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moon Lily @Bluepetal

[ Tis doing the prompt? ]

Padding out, Sootclaw puffed out his chest. He was leading a patrol! Heck yes! He felt awesome "ok guys, we shall spread out ,this'll allow us to cover as much as we can. Be sure to triple mark! We want to make sure these shadow scum know that we are on top of our game"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:24 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
The tom stifled a chuckle at Lightpaw's enthusiasm. Were borders that exciting to her? Obediently, Wormbite began to lead the apprentice to posers of the forest-- Shadowclan's border.

He blinked, casting an glance to Lightpaw. "Huh?" The words stumbled out, a pure dumbfounded expression on his face. What he wanted? In life? Wormbite furrowed his brows, continuing to walk in silence. He wanted to provide an answer since it was a question. He just never really questioned about he wanted. He just-- "It's not disrespectful, " He reassured-- giving a short nod. Why would it be, anyway? Curiosity was a wonderful thing to experience. Wormbite would walk side by side Lightpaw, allowing the silence to drag on. He didn't want anything, exactly. He devoted himself to Riverclan since what else would he do? Of course, he wanted his own clan to be well off but-- He came to a halt as they reached the border.

"Unsure." Wormbite finally mewed-- shrugging his shoulders. "I'll answer you.. later." He refused to have the question be unanswered completely but he also didn't want to give an answer he didn't mean. Changing the topic, Wormbite gestured to Shadowclan's side of the border to grab her attention. "Do you know the high ranks of Shadowclan?" He asked, tilting his head.
Lightpaw didn't have to think too hard about the leader of Shadowclan. She'd been hearing her name whispered around the camp every second of the day. Cats eyes always darted around like she was going to jump out any second. "Icestar." She mewed firmly, not really sure if she should be proud she knew of that knowledge. The circumstances of her knowing, were less than admirable. The deputy of Shadowclan was less well known. In fact, before today she wasn't sure she knew any of the deputies. The medicine cat was a mystery as well. Although Lightpaw knew at least one from different clans. She thought back to Coyotesnarl, who'd appeared right after the raid. "Not the deputy or medicine cat though."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 4th, 2020, 12:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @SilentLamb @Bluepetal ]

Eagleflower could see the enthusiasm written all over the leader's face, Sootclaw, wasn't it? This was the first time that he'd been compelled to compare his name with his own. His sounded so weak next to the dark tom's one. It was the first time he'd ever thought of it... There was something different about this tom. He couldn't help but smile softly back. The energy was contagious, he had to say. Watching as the tom pumped himself up, his mrrowed in support, not wanting to burst his bubble.
"Y-Yessir! Should I...um...go this way?" He mewed, pointing to the other direction.

[Yes! Who wants to smell the rogue?]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:54 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moon Lily @Bluepetal
[ I could if no one else wants to?]

Thinking it over ...perhaps he should've been more clear to as to the exact spot? "uh...yeah. If you want to. Remember triple mark. Am I doing this right? Or do I need to ...do something different ?" he asked. He still thought it was right. ...but he never lead something other than a silly little training group. This wasn't him showing weakness either! He was just unsure and this cat seemed nice enough to not rip him apart. Unlike some..
"I'll take the far side ! Honeypaw take the back , eagleflower since your there do the middle?"that should do it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 4th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.