Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Yesterday 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 07:06 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Duskstar was about to go on, but apparently Ivorypaw thought it was necessary to speak to someone whilst about to get a new mentor. Her eyes narrowed and her smile was quickly replaced by an irritated frown.

"If you're done talking so rudely in the middle of the meeting, I would like to go on."

Glaring down at Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ] and Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ], she gave a moment before moving on, her smile less wide than before.

"Mumblepaw [ @I am FLOWSTREAM ], your new mentor will be Pineapple [ @Elementals ]. I hope you may finish your training well."

"Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ], at the request of your former mentor, you are to receive a new one. Since you seem to be so keen on speaking to Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ] in the middle of our meeting, he will be your mentor."

Duskstar gave a moment before she moved to the next ceremonies.

"There are a few kits ready to become apprentices. Tigerkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Chivekit [ @Fawnhearted ], and Blossomkit [ @Sparkling Flower ], please step forward."
Chivekit stepped forward early his heart beating out of his chest “I’m on my way to being the best warrior ever”, he thought.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Sure? Why were you not in the warriors' den last night?" He asked, his white fur gleaming in the sunshine. "Where have you been! I haven't seen you!" FrostWing narrowed his amber eyes, his thin tail waving in the air. @Mumble
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Blossomkit stepped forward in excitement. She was to be an apprentice. The molly bounded forward, looking up at her leader. Her whiskers twitched in excitement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"Sure? Why were you not in the warriors' den last night?" He asked, his white fur gleaming in the sunshine. "Where have you been! I haven't seen you!" FrostWing narrowed his amber eyes, his thin tail waving in the air. @Mumble
Podlight grinned, "okay" she mewed with a nod to the white tom. When she got back with a vole for them to share, she dropped it at his paws. Her jaw fell open and she gave her mate a glare, "are you kidding me?! I already told you that I moved into th-" she started, her fur bristling along her spine, though she cut herself off and clamped her jaw shut, "oh. I-I forgot to tell you, didn't I" she murmured, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:38 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Duskstar was about to go on, but apparently Ivorypaw thought it was necessary to speak to someone whilst about to get a new mentor. Her eyes narrowed and her smile was quickly replaced by an irritated frown.

"If you're done talking so rudely in the middle of the meeting, I would like to go on."

Glaring down at Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ] and Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ], she gave a moment before moving on, her smile less wide than before.

"Mumblepaw [ @I am FLOWSTREAM ], your new mentor will be Pineapple [ @Elementals ]. I hope you may finish your training well."

"Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ], at the request of your former mentor, you are to receive a new one. Since you seem to be so keen on speaking to Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ] in the middle of our meeting, he will be your mentor."

Duskstar gave a moment before she moved to the next ceremonies.

"There are a few kits ready to become apprentices. Tigerkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Chivekit [ @Fawnhearted ], and Blossomkit [ @Sparkling Flower ], please step forward."
Tigerkit stepped forwards, his eyes filled with excitement.
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Podlight grinned, "okay" she mewed with a nod to the white tom. When she got back with a vole for them to share, she dropped it at his paws. Her jaw fell open and she gave her mate a glare, "are you kidding me?! I already told you that I moved into th-" she started, her fur bristling along her spine, though she cut herself off and clamped her jaw shut, "oh. I-I forgot to tell you, didn't I" she murmured, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.
"Yes, yes you did forget." The white tom mewed, calming down. He reached his head down to take a bit out of the vole.
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM
rararara

Quote:
"Yes, yes you did forget." The white tom mewed, calming down. He reached his head down to take a bit out of the vole.
Podlight dipped her head to take a small bite of the vole, her eyebrows furrowed in worry, 'what will he think about me being pregnant with his kits? What if we brake up?' she thought. After hesitating for a moment, she opened her jaws and mewed, "Frostwing, I- I'm pregnant with our kits." she bent to give her fluffed up chest fur a couple quick licks before looking back at her mate, "I moved into the nursery yesterday" she explained, briefly glancing down at her stomach, which wasn't showing her pregnant state yet.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM

Breezestrike watches with excitment. "Cool - two new cats!" she thinks as she watches.
Old June 24th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Podlight dipped her head to take a small bite of the vole, her eyebrows furrowed in worry, 'what will he think about me being pregnant with his kits? What if we brake up?' she thought. After hesitating for a moment, she opened her jaws and mewed, "Frostwing, I- I'm pregnant with our kits." she bent to give her fluffed up chest fur a couple quick licks before looking back at her mate, "I moved into the nursery yesterday" she explained, briefly glancing down at her stomach, which wasn't showing her pregnant state yet.
"What!" he exclaimed, excited to be the father of new ThunderClan cats. "That's awesome!"
Old June 24th, 2020, 08:14 PM
rararara

Quote:
"What!" he exclaimed, excited to be the father of new ThunderClan cats. "That's awesome!"
Podlight couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. 'thank starclan he isn't mad...' she thought, a smile creeping into her maw. "I don't know why, but for a second there I thought you were going to be mad" she lightly laughed, "Thanks starclan you weren't, though!" she bent to take another bite of the vole. After swallowing the mouthful, she looked up at Frostwing, "Frostwing, am I going to be a bad mother?" she asked, her lips pursed into a tight frown.

-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread