Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 11:28 PM
Hello!
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 11:11 PM
Icetail
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 10:57 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 06:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Web paw yawned and walked out of the apprentice den and thought,"another sunny day."she looked around for someone to practice battle moves on wanting to stretch her legs
Snowpaw was in the clearing, her eyes wild. Seeing Webpaw come out of the den, she yowled to her. "There's a fox on the border to ThunderClan!"
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:29 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cherrypaw followed for a short distance, but then she split off in another direction. She then spotted a rabbit. It was digging through the snow in search of something green to eat. She got low to the ground and snuck up on it. The prey raised its head. However, it went back down to searching. 'Stupid animal' thought Cherrypaw. She pounced on it swiftly and bit its neck killing it.
He chased after a rabbit. He ran past cherrypaw, and then screamed. He fell down a tunnel, his claws scratching at the soil. "Heeeeeeelp!" His voice faded and a large thud could be heard below. His head swirled with pain, and he looked up, dazed from the fall. He could hear Cherrypaw's footsteps. (Can cherrypaw jump in or somethin?)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:32 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
He chased after a rabbit. He ran past cherrypaw, and then screamed. He fell down a tunnel, his claws scratching at the soil. "Heeeeeeelp!" His voice faded and a large thud could be heard below. His head swirled with pain, and he looked up, dazed from the fall. He could hear Cherrypaw's footsteps. (Can cherrypaw jump in or somethin?)
Cherrypaw dropped her catch as she saw Pinepaw race by and fall into the hole. She quickly leaped in after him and dug the dirt away from him so he could breath. They were face to face. Only a few inches away form eachother.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:36 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

(switch to cave tunnels)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:58 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Swallowing his bite of frog, he looked up, ears perked. Kestrelberry spotted his brother, and dipped his head. "-Oh, hey, Ferret." Looking down momentarily at his frog, he looked back up. "So, how are you? What did you do today? Go out? Anything interesting?" He asked, patting a spot on the ground next to him for Ferretnose to sit. "I've been treating a patient all day, I gave her poppy seeds then came out to eat. This case is rather... concerning, to say the least." He lowered his head to take another bite of his frog, consuming the limb in seconds. Kestrelberry swallowed, looking back at Ferretnose. "Its an apprentice, she fell from a tree, and she um.. Broke her spine." Shifting quietly, his forest green eyes filled with slight concern. "I don't think she'll be able to walk again." Waving a paw after a moment, he knew he should stop rambling. "But enough of that."
Tilting his head awkwardly at how his brother started off the conversation, Ferretnose decided to suggest a solution towards Kestrelberry's problem with his own knowledge of medicine- which was, however, very limited from being trained as a warrior, and having a rather daft sense of what was right and what was wrong to do. "But can't you just fix a broken spine with something like cobwebs? You fix broken limbs all the time by doing this stuff- setting it, or something? They'll be able to walk, you're just overreacting!" He laughed innocently, trying to brush off the subject with an answer that seemed correct enough- though really, it just... wasn't. "If you need any help in the medicine den, by the way, I'm totally here to help out! I'm really good at doing that, and I can find you a cool rock too if you want! They're really calming to look at."
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:58 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Sandspeckle come out of the warrior's den. She stretched her legs as she spotted a she-cat next to Blackblaze! Fire built up inside of her as she darted behind some brush to watch. He had approached her, which made her even more upset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Pretty good, thanks," she meowed. "And you?" She smiled slightly, grey eyes flicking sideways as some growth rustled.
Blackblaze failed to notice Sandspeckle across the clearing and continued talking to Squirrelleap. "Also good, I just heard my sister has gotten herself a mate a few days ago. You have a mate, right?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 31st, 2016, 08:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Blackblaze failed to notice Sandspeckle across the clearing and continued talking to Squirrelleap. "Also good, I just heard my sister has gotten herself a mate a few days ago. You have a mate, right?"
Sandy perked her ears forward as she watched. Rage burned with in her.
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:02 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Sandy perked her ears forward as she watched. Rage burned with in her.
Pink Orca! Isn't on.... \_['-']_/

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 31st, 2016, 10:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

...Was this meant for Tigerpaw or Minkpaw? I can't remember owo

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I wrote this at like three in the morning and forgot that Jaguarpaw was not ShC...it as meant for him x3. I can go post at the border now if you would like, or if you want to have had them be friends for a while maybe they could be getting together in some tunnels or something? Your call. XD sorry about the misunderstanding again!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 1st, 2017, 01:39 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Squirrelleap nodded. "But it's nice to get away sometimes... Uh, about that, can i ask you for some advice?" she meowed, lowering her voice. "Theres a bit of... Confusion, I guess?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread