Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 02:45 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:34 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 02:25 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by zozelen
Today 02:25 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 06:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Lilyleap was proud of all the new apprentices, and their mentors. She dragged herself away from the highledge and sat down to groom herself.

Fleetwind didn't love clan meetings, but at least there were some new apprentices. Padding out from beneath the highledge, he wondered what he should do next.

Fishfin was ready to get back to training his apprentice, but he remembered they had already trained that day. Why don't you take a little bit of a break today? he mewed to Leopardpaw. Unless you'd rather chase squirrels. @Lynxpaw
Old June 27th, 2020, 06:54 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

What? she said confused as she tripped over herself. @Beau
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 27th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Littlekit yawned as his purring slowed down along with his breathing. His breath got steady as he drifts away. I love you. he yawned. Then sleep flooded over him. @Mumble
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 27th, 2020, 08:06 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

"I suppose we've both got fitting names, all the more reason we make as good friends!" Buzztuft couldn't help but just smile at this moment. Pinepuff seemed to have a way with words, especially at this moment. It seemed like she was a good cat to befriend, she totally understood the complimentory, yet casual flirting that Buzztuft was quite fond of. It was something they could share as friends, both knowing it was nothing serious. That was the type of friend she needed, one who would not push away her compliments and ruin her fun. And yet, Foxbound, a cat who did both of those things in the past was the one she enjoyed most. She always found that fact amusing, but there were more important matters to be had right now.
Meeting Pinepuff's gaze with her own, the calico held a questioning glance. Even with all the fun, she still didn't understand why the she-cat chose to hang around here. Most cats would've left or moved away by now, so having one stick around was almost amazing, really. Her expression shifted to a warmer and more content smile. Did she need to care? She was her own cat, not belonging to someone else. Whether others tolerated her was not her business, she would just accept that there was one who did. "You really do baffle me. But, I can't deny that the company is appreciated." Buzztuft smiled lightly as she once again looked back to Pinepuff. "I'll be going back to my own nest to rest soon. I'm pretty tired, but I don't think you'd appreciate having a cat all curled up in your fluff the whole night." The she-cat reached to tap her friend's cheek with her nose, following up with a quiet laugh. "Not yet though. There's still time to enjoy this moment, smiles and all!"

@Fuzzy
Old June 27th, 2020, 08:12 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Bloomkit noticed the new cats Houndspirit and Dogpaw. He was bored so he decided to bug them for entertainment. He waddled over to the smaller of the two and with his widdle toe beans, gently bopped her leg for her attention.
"'Scuuuuse me, please. Will you play with me?"
He gave his best begging face.

@Romulus

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 27th, 2020, 08:29 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Fishfin was ready to get back to training his apprentice, but he remembered they had already trained that day. Why don't you take a little bit of a break today? he mewed to Leopardpaw. Unless you'd rather chase squirrels. @Lynxpaw
Leopardpaw paused for a moment before replying. "Can we chase squirrels?" he asked.
Old June 27th, 2020, 09:40 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaws brows furrowed into a glare as the sound of an annoying voice came to her ears. She scoffed, glancing down as she used one of her large laws to shove the kit away. "Bug off, fleabag. I don't talk to little kids," She grunted but did the bugging off herself.

The on edge apprentice stalked away. If she still had a tail, it would no doubt be lashing side to side in annoyance.

Houndspirit exhaled when she saw what her daughter had done. She helped the kit up, dragging her tongue along Bloomkits forehead, fufting up his little hairs probably. "Oh dont listen to her! Shes just a grumpy fart..." Hound chuckled.

@Rainquail

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 27th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Pinepaw sat in the clearing, her gaze dreamily floating across the various cats. Her tail twitched thoughtfully. She wasn't in a good mood, or, any mood but, oddly enough, she felt better than usual. The trauma and depression was still there but somehow she cared less about it. Looking at all the cats usually reminded her of betrayal and lies, but now she felt fine. Maybe talking to her cheerful mentor had helped. Maybe it was really fine...

(open)
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Bloomkit squeaked as Dogpaw shoved him away. He landed nose first and limbs all askew. Before he could pick himself back up, Houndspirit came over and helped him.
His head tilted as she ran her tongue over his head. That was nice.
"It's ok, I guess. M'nose hurts just a leetle." To make a point, he rubbed the pad of a fore paw against it.
"Can you play with me, then? The other kits don't like mossball, they'd rather fight. I don't like fighting. The others are too rough." He fought to keep a pout off his face and a whine out of his tone.

@Romulus

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:18 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Houndspirit smiled brightly, crouching down to gently kiss his nose. "There ya go, your booboo is all better!' She purred loudly, nodding to the kit. "How about a game of... hide n seek. You could show meh around the camp, aye?" She purred, Scottish accent trickling through. It often did when she felt her most ease.

@Rainquail

----

Dogpaw spotted the other apprentice across the clearing. She herself wasn't the most... social of cats but this was her second attempt, maybe even last, so the effort might be worth it. "Uh, hello." Dogpaw grunted, sitting besides Pinepaw.

@Shadeleaf

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; June 27th, 2020 at 10:22 AM.
Closed Thread