Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:51 AM
Purrk help please :(
by ashtuft
Last post by stag
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:38 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Queenie;

Windykit padded out of the nursery after hearing all the cats in the camp from inside of the nursery. The kit looked around the camp, trying to find his littermate. They hadn't talked to each other since they were separated during the coyote invasion. Cornkit had gotten injured, but he had been completely fine.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:03 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Puddlekit trotted over to Foxkit and prodded him lightly. “Hey, what’s going on? Are you okay?” He hoped the other kit had just been having a bad dream, and nothing more.

@shadowcla

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:19 AM

My Mood: In Love

foxkit starts to cry and stuck his face in puddlekit's pelt. @Puddletail
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:49 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
@Queenie;

Windykit padded out of the nursery after hearing all the cats in the camp from inside of the nursery. The kit looked around the camp, trying to find his littermate. They hadn't talked to each other since they were separated during the coyote invasion. Cornkit had gotten injured, but he had been completely fine.
Cornkit sat alone, as usual staring out at the cats milling around. He shook his pelt uncomfortably. He was happy to be home but he hadn't spoken to anyone since returning. The days at the waterbarn had been a dream. He thought the other kits had been so scared, it didn't matter that Cornkit was also scared, 24/7. They seemed to have just, forgotten that. He sighed, he was glad to be home. Yet, part of him longed for the Waterbarn as well. He saw Windykit exit the nursery. He had missed his littermate, maybe he doesn't want to see me? Maybe that's why he's stayed away for so long. Or maybe it had just been hectic since the return. Cornkit shook the intrusive thoughts away. Windykit was his brother. "Hi!" He squeaked out.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Cornkit sat alone, as usual staring out at the cats milling around. He shook his pelt uncomfortably. He was happy to be home but he hadn't spoken to anyone since returning. The days at the waterbarn had been a dream. He thought the other kits had been so scared, it didn't matter that Cornkit was also scared, 24/7. They seemed to have just, forgotten that. He sighed, he was glad to be home. Yet, part of him longed for the Waterbarn as well. He saw Windykit exit the nursery. He had missed his littermate, maybe he doesn't want to see me? Maybe that's why he's stayed away for so long. Or maybe it had just been hectic since the return. Cornkit shook the intrusive thoughts away. Windykit was his brother. "Hi!" He squeaked out.
Windykit heard footsteps and scented his brother from across the camp. The Tom looked at him with a smile. He was glad to see him. "Hi Cornkit. I missed you since we haven't talked in a while." , he meowed. Windykit would never turn his own brother away not even if he hated him. He wouldn't even want to have him. They were family's nd they needed each other. " Are you feeling better? ", he wondered.

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:01 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Puddlekit sat still as Foxkit cried into his pelt, using his tail to brush the other kit reassuringly. “There, there. It’s alright. You were having a bad dream. If it would make you feel any better, you could tel me about it.” He nuzzled against the other kit, trying to comfort him as much as possible.

@shadowcla

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
DuskWing would lick her son down affectionately.
Never run away like that again!!! I was so worried!!!
"I won't mommy, I won't" Hawkkit was shaking. But he was happy to finally be with his mom again.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:06 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Windykit heard footsteps and scented his brother from across the camp. The Tom looked at him with a smile. He was glad to see him. "Hi Cornkit. I missed you since we haven't talked in a while." , he meowed. Windykit would never turn his own brother away not even if he hated him. He wouldn't even want to have him. They were family's nd they needed each other. " Are you feeling better? ", he wondered.
Cornkit blinked at his brother, where has he been? "I guess I never truly am feeling better ever." He gave a sheepish grin. The coyote attack had shook him to the bones, leaving mental scars of slashing claws, and sounds of screeching bloody murder. He shivered, "I'm managing." He didn't want his brother to worry about him.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Cornkit blinked at his brother, where has he been? "I guess I never truly am feeling better ever." He gave a sheepish grin. The coyote attack had shook him to the bones, leaving mental scars of slashing claws, and sounds of screeching bloody murder. He shivered, "I'm managing." He didn't want his brother to worry about him.
Windykit had been mentally scarred after he heard the coyote before anyone else. He thought every cat had the ability to hear from far away, especially with his large ears. "I know you well enough that you are more than capable of taking care of yourself, but if you need anything you know where to find me." , Windykit meowed.

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:23 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Windykit had been mentally scarred after he heard the coyote before anyone else. He thought every cat had the ability to hear from far away, especially with his large ears. "I know you well enough that you are more than capable of taking care of yourself, but if you need anything you know where to find me." , Windykit meowed.
(Does Cornkit know about Windykit's power? Just curious if it's like a well known thing yet?)

Cornkit nodded, looking off into the distance, his eyes glossed over as his thoughts slid from one to the next. You are more than capable of taking care of yourself. Did Windykit really believe that? A small glimmer of pride started growing in Cornkit's heart. "Thanks" he mumbled. "What have you been up to?" He shuffled his paws feeling the fur scrape together in an uncofortable fashion. Maybe he was bothering Windykit? Nonsense, he came up to you. Cornkit felt like his head was arguing with itself.

Closed Thread