Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Bean
Today 10:07 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:06 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 10:00 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:53 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 09:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2020, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
"Yes sir!" Blackpaw said, eager to please
@LionKitKat
She nodded. "Ok", she said, waiting for the apprentices response.
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:36 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
She nodded. "Ok", she said, waiting for the apprentices response.
Blackpaw turned and ran at the other apprentice. He attempted to jump up and his paw to come down on his head.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:49 PM

Seeing the attack, Cypresspaw attempted to run over to the other side so she could preform the leap and hold.
@Mentallyunstable @AJtheWarr10r
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:50 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Seeing the attack, Cypresspaw attempted to run over to the other side so she could preform the leap and hold.
Blackpaw allowed it, they had to fight eventualy.

Old May 8th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit felt hopeless. Did.. Didn't Starclan want him to do this? Why was everyone make it so difficult? He lift his head, staring at the sky for a moment. He rolled his shoulders, staring at Nightpaw. They were just repeating things now. "You... You really won't?" He mewed, but he knew the answer for once. Jaykit's shoulders slumped, an sigh escaping his lips.

This-- this was fine. He could just do plan B. Become an apprentice himself and make his mentor show him. Considering if he did run off, the warrior would have to follow so bam! Jaykit wouldn't be alone. "It's alr..r-- okay, " He finally mewed, nodding firmly. He could wait a bit longer. He would continue to avert his gaze from Nightpaw, letting the awkward silence fall onto the conversation. Jaykit shuffled with his paws, he didn't have anything else to say. He didn't want.. it to end, though. I mean, he didn't get to talk to his friend much!

He rose to his paws, snatching an glance at Nightpaw's expression.
(Sorry this took so long!)

Nightpaw's gaze stayed on the other, watching the change of expressions within his features. It was just so- so difficult. She felt like she was letting him down but, what could she do about it? She couldn't just let him run of to Riverclan, for much more reasons than one. And what if... what if he went missing too? Just like both her siblings- her dad- and her first friend. No. She just couldn't "i'm sor-sorry.." she muttured, gaze averting as she became unable to watch longer.
But in the end, it wasn't up to her wether he went there or not. It was his choice, and he would have more freedom to risk it once he would become an apprentice, which likely wasn't far away. From there on, she could only hope for him to not disappear like so many seemed to have done. Sometimes it seemed like it was all she could ever do: hope for the best, not the worst.

The silence felt like it lasted for much longer than it actually was, and Nightpaw couldn't help but glance back at Jaykit. It would be nice if they could just spend some time together again, but the young apprentice wouldn't know what to say, especially after such an unfortunate situation. It was hard to think of something suitable to even do at all, and she started to feel slightly... uneasy might be the word? It wasn't because of his pressence, really, just the silence that had come over both of them after the discussion about his sister, and perhaps the situation in a whole.
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:52 PM

Noticing that he didn't respond, she leapt at the other apprentice. She attempted to have a firm grip,prepared for his escape.
Old May 8th, 2020, 05:03 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Noticing that he didn't respond, she leapt at the other apprentice. She attempted to have a firm grip,prepared for his escape.
Blackpaw quickly feigned falling to the left before rolling right.

Old May 8th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The multi-hued molly whirled around to find out that her apprentice was already awake and out of the den. "Whoops!" Chuckling the warrior turned around and padded towards the younger molly. Hmm, she still studders around me. Huh, I suppose that this will take time. Grinning and bumping shoulders with Nightpaw, Stormlily was pleased to see that the apprentice was up and ready.
So you have the choice between hunting or battle training. Sooo what shall it be?" She was so ready to do either. It seemed like the more time she spent with Nightpaw the closer the two came! Before her apprentice couldn't even look at her in the eye and now she was smiling at Stormlily! What would be next?
Nightpaw thought about both options for a little bit, gaze lowering and head slightly tilted. It would be nice to work more on her hunting, as it obviously wasn't great yet- though she still clearly remembered that warrior's expression when she told him that she hadn't had any battle training yet, that being the reason why she hadn't fought anyone during the battle; and in all honesty, she wasn't sure if she'd ever be properly able to- just the mere thought of it made her feel uneasy and generally got her nervous, it being shown by the slight twitch of the tip of her tail as she thought about it, a habit that hadn't left. But in the end, she would have to eventually, wouldn't she? She'd have to get over it- and it might even give her more rest if she would. Plus, she still needed to know how to defend herself and others, and battle training technically wasn't actual battle soo, "ba-batt-le trai-aining" the young apprentice mew quietly. She had done some hunting with Frostpaw the other day as well, so perhaps it would be a good time to start with.. battle. Yeah.
Old May 8th, 2020, 05:12 PM

She looked towards the right and leapt at him again.She held onto his back and swiped at him, trying to get him to stay there for as long as possible. @AJtheWarr10r @Mentallyunstable
Old May 8th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Jaggedclaw's chest swelled with pride. His apprentice knew exactly what to do!
"Nice."
@LionKitKat @Mentallyunstable