Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast character...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:13 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:01 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 03:03 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

Tigersnap opened his mouth to answer, but she was already talking again, so he nodded instead. She was making sense, and he wasn't in trouble, which was a good thing. "Okay, thanks, Twilightstar, I'll try to remember next time!" The ginger tom gave his leader one more cheeky grin before turning and bounding away from the breezerock.

[ Thanks! ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; April 27th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:05 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo sighed,” I told her from the beginning that I wanted nothing to do with kits...yet she still ended up expecting. ” he meowed. He was starting to become more confident that fleeing the clan and joining maybe Thunderclan was his only option.
Puffin was a squishy Tom. He was gentle and fragile and all the things that went into the word soft but hearing the warrior talk about his late like this just made him feel sick, a deep hunger in his chest for his own parents. "If you don't want to be in your childs life now, then leave the clan." He snapped his words, pass trembling. The little tuxedo tom stood up, "If you dont want to be a dad, then don't!" He grumbled, "But don't hang around only because you're obligated... Kittens need love, not a deadbeat father." Puffin was left huffin with bottled up anger as he stormed off.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@The Cannibal

Making his way out of camp, he took a moment to scent the wing blowing towards them. "I used to be clumsy too... still a little clumsy, if I'm honest. You just have to work a little harder." Having an apprentice similar to how he used to be seemed convenient, he could think back to his own training for reference. He glanced around, starting towards the RiverClan border sounded good, the wind was flowing towards them from there so prey wouldn't scent them coming. He padded in the direction, flicking his tail for Boulderpaw to follow.
"Okay, first thing. Try scenting the air, think about the prey you've had from the fresh-kill pile and see if you can smell anything out here." He also smelled the air, rabbit scent was prominent, mixed with the much further scent of the river.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Puffin was a squishy Tom. He was gentle and fragile and all the things that went into the word soft but hearing the warrior talk about his late like this just made him feel sick, a deep hunger in his chest for his own parents. "If you don't want to be in your childs life now, then leave the clan." He snapped his words, pass trembling. The little tuxedo tom stood up, "If you dont want to be a dad, then don't!" He grumbled, "But don't hang around only because you're obligated... Kittens need love, not a deadbeat father." Puffin was left huffin with bottled up anger as he stormed off.
He snorted,” Fine. Then I will.” Gentlemoo meowed sadly staring at the camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Socks

Boulderpaw found his gaze flickering between his paws and what his mentor was doing, he was a visual learner at heart and generally did good when other cats could demonstrate what they wanted him to do. His head bobbed in acknowledgement of Duskmoth's words. 'So he was clumsy too? That's pretty neat. Well- not that I'm happy he was clumsy, it just means I can fix it.' The young tom's thoughts circled around the idea of his mentor being clumsy and it made him happy. Hope wasn't lost for him.
Quietly the apprentice followed, ears perking up and eyes now focusing on Duskmoth's face as he spoke. He was given an instruction. The nervousness bubbled back in his belly, but he nodded and lifted his head into the air to smell at the oncoming breeze.
Everything... Kind of smelled the same, like a big muddled color, some things a little more prominent, but overall almost indistinguishable for him. "U-Um I.. Smell something?" He wasn't even sure of that answer. I mean it smelled kind of like camp, something... Sort of smelled like a piece of prey he had eaten? But he wasn't sure.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhi View Post
Whisperheart
The grey warrior squinted at the sluggish, irritated tom. She ran a paw over her ear then sat up tall.
"You'd rather lay around while your clan mates labor over the well-being of the clan and all cats in it?" Whisperheart shook her head disdainfully. She shifted her large yellow eyes back to Flashclaw, her gaze soft and passive now. "Well, I think hunting would benefit this StarClan-blessed camp."
She awkwardly moved forward to stand by the shoulder of the ginger tabby."Come on, I need your superb hunting expertise." She yowled with amusement. She looked to Flashclaw, a glimmer in her eyes.
(good thing she is desperate for a mate lolol)
Flashclaw watched the gray she-cat through an even gaze. He really didn’t want to go with her but... if I gets her out of my fur I probably should do I can finally take my nap alter. He let out a soft sigh and shook his head, the ginger tabby looking away as she came to stand beside him. Her yowl made Flashclaw duck his head from the sound and he looked about the Clan to see who it disturbed. “I can tell your being sarcastic, but fine. I will go with you anyways.” He grumbled, blue eyes slitted as he glanced at the apprentice-like Warrior. I would believe she was still an apprentice if I didn’t know any better. He thought with an exasperated sigh. Flashclaw stood up and whirled his head to look at her before they began walking. “Don’t expect me to do this with you often or for longer than I have to.” He sighed and then turned away and began to pad out of the camp, through the entrance, and into the territory, not looking back because he knew Whisperheart would follow anyways.

(Lolll @rhi )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 28th, 2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Rose Child (Gay Bean)

Ears perking up, Lambkit turned her gaze to the other she kit only to flick her ears . The white she kit didn't really feel like it to be honest...not after the coyote attack... " um...well.... " she also didn't want to upset the other either...eyes sparking a bit " sure?".
(oh! I'm sorry, I thought Lambkit was male *facepalms*) Hushkit blinked her hazel eyes slowly at Lambkit and tipped her head to the side, then gave her a shy smile while shuffling her paws. “Well... What do... Do you... Wish... Play?“ seeing as the other she-kit was accepting the offer, Hushkit figured that Lambkit should make the decision on what game they should play.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:21 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
Rookflight's eyes widened. "Really? These thoughts aren't ones that every cat has? That comes as a surprise to me." Her meow was tentative. It was confusing to her that these thoughts weren't so common, especially since she'd been dealing with them for most of her life. Only never speaking up about them until now because she had just assumed they were a normal part of life. "Though I suppose if it isn't normal, then what do I do? Clearly there is something more at play here than I am aware. These thoughts can't just be happening for no reason." Everything was quite confusing, Lupinpaw had clearly known what she was talking about, but what good would that do if she didn't know herself? It was all very confusing for the young warrior.
Lupinpaw listened closely with his large droopy ears, nodding his head slowly in agreement. He chuckled as he remembered his own past in her spot, "Well you know, some cats have the idea of a life in a Tom or mollys paws a fleeting thought... They don't hunt down one of the very few trans cats in the entire clan to ask about to," He chirped his words, keeping them soft and encouraging, "Well, from here? We can try different pronouns... nothing is official until you say it is, the power is in your paws, Rookflight."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@The Cannibal
Duskmoth nodded, 'something' was enough for his first trip out of camp. With a little help, he was sure it wouldn't be long before the tom could pick out the different scents in the air. "Well," He pointed his tail over to a nearby burrow. "There's rabbit scent coming from there. Their burrows are all over the territory, so if you're chasing them you gotta make sure to block them from running down into them." It wasn't an uncommon mistake on his part, he was too big a cat to follow rabbits into the tunnels. But, they weren't to the point of chasing rabbits yet, so he continued on, ears turning in search of any easy prey to make a demonstration out of.
"So, you want the wind going towards you. So you can smell prey but prey can't smell you. And, uh, we're not in a bunch of undergrowth so stalking isn't everything. You'll need to start training running if you want to nab a rabbit." He was listing everything he could think of to assist in training, coming to a stop to look to Boulderpaw for any questions he might have after that monologue of information.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Rose Child (Gay Bean)
( Its fine )

Ears twitching , her blue eyes darted around the area as she thought not much to really do... until a idea popped into her head "play fight? " she suggested . She hasn't done that at all actually . ..she saw others do it..it looked kinda fun.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread