Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:46 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Rose
Today 02:45 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:44 PM
Starlit Secrets[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:32 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 09:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@RedHead
Flurryheart’s heart skipped as Mooselily gave him her stern look and told him to sit and let her help him fix his fur. He cleared his throat and offered a nod, hoping he didn’t look as nervous as he felt for some strange reason, and did as he was told without grumbling. The absence of grumbling would have been a surprise to any onlooker since the fluffy tom rarely did anything without a grumble. “Oh, well I’m very glad that you are well, Mooselily,” he responded once he was situated beside her, silently smacking himself for his strangely formal word choice, “I’m doing well too- happy to hunt for the clan and hopefully usher us into a new era of prosperity.” The mention of hunting reminded him of his hares and he reached out to pick them up, dropping one right before Mooselily with a tentative smile, “I thought you might be hungry.” Then, as he waited for her response, he licked at some of the fur he could easily reach to try and smooth it down swiftly.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:46 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Echopaw leaped after the rabbit. She missed it. "Fox dung!" she hissed. Echopaw looked around for her mentor Mistfur. "Mistfur?" she called. There was no reply. Echopaw sighed and headed back to camp.

Echopaw leaped after the rabbit. She missed. "Fox dung!" she hissed. Echopaw looked around, searching for her mentor. Mistfur was nowhere. Sighing, Echopaw headed back to camp.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 27th, 2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:56 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Mooselily nodded as Snailkit agreed, a wide smile crossing her maw. "Alright. I'll show you what a hunting crouch looks like, and you try mimicking it. Then I'll come 'round and give you a few pointers once I see it, kay?" The queen then dropped into a skilled hunting crouch, one signature of Windclan cats, with their legs stretched out further and poised to spring into action and run at top speeds. "Now you try." She meowed, to Snailkit, holding the position so that the younger feline could copy it to her best ability.
[/CENTER][/FONT]
Snailkit watched Mooselily’s stance. She crouched down as well, and tried to copy it as best she could, but she was a bit off. Her legs did not stretch that far and she wasn’t quite ready-looking. This is a bit harder then I thought, the young kit said to herself. Snailkit looked up at Mooselily. ”What if I can never master this? Even when I’m a warrior?” she panicked. Then the kit sighed and thought that she was just over exaggerating. I’ll get this someday, Snailkit said as she was ready to try again.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Oaksting was restless.

Between the pain in his back legs and the uneasiness he felt with Aspenbreeze out of camp.. out of sight, he couldn't get a wink of sleep.

Here he was, watching. Waiting. Through the mouth of the elders' den he was trapped in until he died. Oaksting was still sour about the hunting incident that left him maimed, unable to stand on improperly healed broken bones or easily crouch.

He wasn't even that old, yet.. he was already left discarded, forgotten by the she-cat who once claimed she loved him. So much for that! .. This was fine. Oaksting didn't forget.

As long as he drew breath, he would not forget. He would remain here.. out of spite if he had to! He would SURVIVE, and he would RUIN her for her betrayal.

All he had to do.. was wait until her return.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Pumapaw finally stopped her rolling and looked around, confused as to where Quicksilver had gone off to. Deciding to slink through the tall grass she slowly made her way back to where she'd last seen him and then began following his scent, or she tried her best, until she could see him lying on the ground close where she'd been rolling down. But what shocked her most was the fact that he wasn't just lying there! The old fool was picking flowers! Flowers! Of all things in Starclan, her mentor really was bee brained... Why would he just lie there and pick flowers.. Was he trying to trick her into thinking he wasn't paying attention to her... What could she do.... The idea sprang to her immediately and still hidden within the long grass she began to move forward, slowly and steadily until she just laid there and then with a leap she had practised as a kit from watching the other apprentices she leaded into the middle of the pile of flowers. And then the sneezing begun. Just shortly after she had landed she opened her maw and out came a sneeze, and then another one, and another one. Suddenly extremely embarrassed she started itching her nose but that did not help and only further pushed up the pollen into her nose. She kept on sneezing and sneezing, only barely able to speak, "Make it, M-make it stop!" She was now at a stage where it bothered her so much she was rubbing her nose against the ground at an attempt to just make it stop and she felt to terrible about jumping into the pile. Not bothering Quicksilver, no she had no regrets bothering him... but the dandelions. Now she was back to sneezing and it just hurt and tickled her nose too much.

Quicksilver had just finished balancing a particularly difficult dandelion on the top of his stack; why he was finding this so enjoyable was beyond his understanding; when suddenly there was a flurry of movement and sound and then BAM! His flower stack was gone, replaced by a very wind-ruffled Pumapaw. He slowly looked up at her, an unimpressed look crossing his features. "Wow. What a catch. Excellent job." Quicksilver was now also covered in pollen, the yellow flecks standing out on his pale silver pelt. As Pumapaw began sneezing, clearly agitated by the pollen, Quicksilver let out a snicker, his bobbed tail flicking happily. "You did this to yourself Pumapaw." He meowed, continuing to laugh as she continued to sneeze. He soon caught hold of himself though, nudging Pumapaw with his shoulder. "C'mon, let's go find a stream you can wash your face off in. I don't want Coyotesnarl coming after me for a suffocating apprentice."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:56 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

fox woke up and said "sure what game do you want to play?"
@Bluepetal
@Puddletail
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@The Cannibal
Duskmoth watched his apprentice stumble over his words, feeling embarrassed that he hadn't thought to slow down while he was talking. He had to stop talking to Boulderpaw like he already knew what he was talking about and start, well, teaching. Obviously, just listing off everything wasn't working, so he had to start taking a different approach. "Yes, yeah, you'll be running around with ease in no time." He offered a reassuring smile, trying to slow down the speed he talked. Maybe walking and talking was too much, perhaps they should take a moment to actually practice.
"Let's try this, you've played hunter before, right?" Kits at play had the general idea of stalking, lowering themselves and pouncing, so he could go from there for an easier explanation. He lowered himself into a hunter's crouch, his tail down and just hovering over the grass, glancing at Boulderpaw to see how he imitated it. "Just stay low," He nodded to the ground to signal the apprentice to copy. "And stay quiet." He spoke in a lower tone to demonstrate his point.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 28th, 2020, 12:27 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcla View Post
fox woke up and said "sure what game do you want to play?"
@Bluepetal
@Puddletail
“Hmmm..”Quilkit thought. “Why don’t you choose, Puddlekit?”
@Puddletail
Old April 28th, 2020, 12:29 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
(it's fine! <3) Hushkit blinked slowly at him as he spoke, tipping her head to one side. Then the deaf she-kit gave him a smile. “Sure. What... To... Do you... Want... Play?“, she may be a kit with a disability, but she stilled loved games! There was mossball, tag, and her personal favourite, pretending to be warriors.
“Let’s play warrior and mouse!” Quilkit suggested. “Which one do you want to be?”
Old April 28th, 2020, 12:36 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Clover nodded, gazing at twilightstar. I know that some cats wont accept me, and I'm fine with that. I'll prove my loyalty to your clan. she dipped her head to twilightstar. If you are willing to take me in, I will help the clan as much as I am capable of.
Twilightstar like this one's determination. If it stayed intact she'd be even more impressed. "Alright, if you're certain. "Ever cat in my clan gets a clan name. Just because I'm giving you a name doesn't mean that you'll be accepted, make sure you earn it." The leader meowed, seeing as they already had a Cloverpaw she'd have to give this one a different one. If she thought of another green plant fern was the first thing that popped in her head. "You'll be Fernpaw." She exhaled as if merely thinking of a name was exhausting. "Come along, I'll show you to the camp. I'll have to find you a mentor as you'll be training as an apprentice, on top of those regular lessons you'll be taking some extra lessons with my right paw, Brindlejaw, my left paw, Coyotesnarl, and I. Shouldn't be too hard." She began to pad over without looking back to see if the cat was following.

@Mumble - that should do it, make sure to sign her up in the allegiances and I'll introduce her and get a mentor at the next meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfblaze View Post

Cherry perked up and quickly scrambled up and gingerly licked her pelt. "S-sorry! I was searching for my sister! We haven't seen eachother since we were a few sunrises old!" She explained quickly "I don't remember her much but I know she was small, fluffy and had a bubbly personality." She said quickly. "I was the only one allowed to stay with our parents but my dad left and never came back. My mom mated with a big mean guy. " She continued nervously before just fluffing up "We don't look alike from what I remember."

"Did you lose her or something?" Twilightstar couldn't help but ask as she explained about her sister. The description did nothing to help identify this sister of hers. A name might help, but Twilightstar wasn't good with outsider names. Whoa Whoa Whoa! She was completely getting off track here. That molly wasn't supposed to be anywhere in her territory, just because she was looking for her sister didn't mean that she could just waltz into WindClan territory. "That's great and all but you're still trespassing in my territory. I have no clue who or where your sister is but what I do not is that you're not supposed to be here. So unless you want so claw marks on you pelt I suggest you get. If my warriors find you here they aren't going to be nearly as nice as me." She wasn't here to listen to some strange outsiders dull story about family. The fact that the cat went on and on about stuff Twilightstar didn't care for was amazing in itself. Was she always like this with every cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@Moonraven

Clover looked at Twilightstar apologetically. Every outsider? That must be bothersome.’ However, this clan sounded nice. It sounded like cats took care of each other. Clover wanted to help other cats. She had dragged down others her whole life, and she wanted to help someone for once. She promised herself that she would do her best to uplift the clan. Although she was shy and couldn't speak, she was a quick learner. She thought for a moment and nodded, a determined expression on her face.
Twilightstar waited patiently for the mute to answer her. It felt like eons before she got an affirmative nod from her. Usually, she'd go into a lecture about how tough it was being a clan cat and all that nonsense, but considering the cat could talk and playing 'guess what I'm saying' was annoying. So she'd just take her word for it. "Okay, well then you're going to get a new name. Cloverpaw, you'll be training as an apprentice so you'll get the hang of being in a clan and I'll give you a teacher to learn from. Since you weren't born in the clan, you'll be getting some extra lessons from me, my deputy Brindlejaw, and my medicine cat, Coyotesnarl." Twilightstar didn't bother elaborate any terms she'd learn them in due time. "Let's go, if you can't keep up I'll leave you behind." With that, the leader set off towards the camp in a jog.

@FireSandwich -we're done, make sure to submit her to the allegiance and I'll get her a mentor at the next meeting.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread