Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:45 AM
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
"Ok, so what you do is run as fast as you can up the rock, you'll need a head start for the first couple times as you figure it out. Then you've gotta push off the rock and turn so your facing where you're going. Watch closely" He said before preforming the trick again. "Now you try."
Squaring up her shoulders, Baykit did her absolute best to keep his definitely undivided attention. Really, she was imagining a great fight! Cats leaping from rocks like rain onto their enemies, falling into beds of moss. Ohh! This was so cool! Her attention quickly snapped back to Blackpaw as he performed the trick. With white hot embarrassment heating her pelt, Baykit mumbled a quiet, yet cocky,

"Oh yeah, pfft, I can do that, uhm...." Backing into position, Baykit bunched her legs down ready to run towards the rock. Sure, she may have been watching... but was she really paying any attention? NOPE! She'd just have to go off what she'd seen Blackpaw do. Baykit sucked in a deep breath, taking off after a few seconds. Once she reached the rock, she managed to push herself slightly off it. Not as cool as Blackpaw had done but still A LOT of fun! Baykit gave a breathless laugh,

"That was awesome!! Thank you, Blackpaw!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Zesty Mango
"What is clan " Venomkit said while tilting her head to one side
(Sorry I couldnt really think of something to say )
Old May 9th, 2020, 02:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
@Zesty Mango
"What is clan " Venomkit said while tilting her head to one side
(Sorry I couldnt really think of something to say )
(Np)
Roaringkit smiled pitying Venomkit,” One of us is clan leader the other is medicine cat or warrior. The leader tells the warrior what to do, or the medicine cat treats the leader.” she squeaked in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 9th, 2020, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Ombre Party / @Slushie / @Fluffy / @Loon / @Simul ]
[ just a small bump since we seem to have halted ;n; ]

[Not sure what else to do? I mean we can keep posting they are squirming and being newborns but that's kinda boring and pointless on the newborn kits end?]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old May 9th, 2020, 03:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit felt bad when he saw Ribbitkit get mad at him. I didn’t mean to make him mad, I was kidding. he thought. He hung his head in shame while Ribbitkit let out his anger before giving a nod at the end,” I’m sorry...ofcourse...You hide!” he shamefully meowed before he headed into the nursery and closed his eyes before he started to count, “ 1....2....3....4....” he continued to count, keeping himself focused on counting so he wouldn’t get sidetracked and just forget to find Ribbitkit. He kept his eyes clamped closed so he wouldn’t see anything.
(I decided we should probably move this here, since they aren't just in the nursery anymore...also I got carried away again lol)

Ribbitkit began to frown again. His brother looked quite hurt. Had his ranting really offended him that much? The young tom felt terrible. He hadn't intended to hurt Croakingkit, just make sure he understood he needed to follow the rules. It wasn't any fun seeing his brother look so down in the dumps. In a way, it made him feel hurt as well. "Hey, Croakingkit I'm truly sor--" He had opened his mouth to say sorry but it was already too late. Croakingkit was already strolling into the nursery, ready to begin counting. Oh well. There was no real point in delaying the game any further. Perhaps hide and seek could even do so much as temporarily cheer up his littermate. He would just have to wait and properly apologize to him later. Still thinking about his brother's hurt feelings, he failed to remember that the game was starting. Croakingkit was probably halfway done already, and he hadn't even begun to analyze the possible hiding spots. Quickly scanning the clearing with is bright golden eyes, he searched for a place that would sufficiently conceal him. Sure, there were a whole lot of plants and dens he could hide behind, but he felt they were such basic and easy spots. He wanted to come up with the most intricate hiding spot he could possibly muster. Then he had a brilliant idea. Dashing over to the fresh kill pile, he removed a small amount of prey from the base of the heap and set it a bit to the left. Scratching out a shallow ditch in the ground, he flopped down into it and used his paw to sweep the prey back over top him. He smirked, proud of his creativity. Croakingkit would never find him here! Giggling a little, he wondered whether his brother had finished counting by this point. He would assume so. It had probably been longer than ten seconds. But the nursery was all the way on the opposite side of camp, so he hoped his brother hadn't seen him getting into his hiding spot. But nonetheless, Ribbitkit still believed he was in a perfect spot. Well--almost perfect. The only problem was that he couldn't tell when his brother was approaching. Yet, it didn't exactly matter too much. If he couldn't see his brother, it was less likely that his brother would be able to see him. And with that, he curled up as tight as he could, waiting for his brother to come by, and hoping that some other cat wouldn't take the prey that was concealing him.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 9th, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 04:32 PM
a plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcla View Post
"oops" blackkit mewed. he then starts walking back in the nursery but then crashes into the wall. @Cucumberr
@shadowcla
Venomkit turns around to see that Blackkit crashed into the wall. Trying to avoid the other kits ,she pauses for a second before running over there. "A-are you ok," she meows quietly "what happened?"
Old May 9th, 2020, 04:37 PM
a plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Np)
Roaringkit smiled pitying Venomkit,” One of us is clan leader the other is medicine cat or warrior. The leader tells the warrior what to do, or the medicine cat treats the leader.” she squeaked in excitement.
@Zesty Mango
"Cool!" Venomkit mews, "Lets play! W-who do you want to be?"
Old May 9th, 2020, 05:19 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

"Uhhh, I'm just going to go sleep. Maybe tomorrow?" Thornpaw asked Sunnypaw. She quickly padded away to the apprentice's den and disappeared from view.

@Quailsong
Old May 9th, 2020, 05:22 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Thornpaw stared at the ground. She was trying to make a new friend but it wasn't working. She got up and padded over to her nest in the far corner of the apprentice's den and tried to sleep.

@Mentallyunstable
@RedHead
@bmkmb
Old May 9th, 2020, 06:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
@Zesty Mango
"Cool!" Venomkit mews, "Lets play! W-who do you want to be?"
Roaringkit smiled,” I’d make a great leader! I’m the great Roaringstar....leader of Shadowclan!” she squealed in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread