Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:14 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 11:09 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:01 PM
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Never in her life had Aspenbreeze felt the pain of sharp white-hot hunger in her belly, the rumbles feeling like they would go on forever. She couldn't keep this up anymore - She had to eat something! HEr paws were on fire, racing in from the moors. The feline dove straight for the fresh-kill pile, ravenously nosing through until she plucked a vole from the bottom. The whole scene must have looked a right mess, the disheveled, bony feline absolutely DESTROYING this prey. Her pride was too much though, the clan always came first! Except for right now. Aspenbreeze didn't care. Not one bit. Stripping a piece of soft, fleshy meat from the bone, she guzzled it down without so much as chewing.

"Mm.. Stars. This is delicious."

@BILL.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Starbot
It was time for some good old battle training, the former kittypet has been doing pretty well on his own. Midnightstalker was quite proud of him upon learning that he had done his part and protected a kit in the nursery. But he needed some real training, she should be teaching him hunting but felt like Honeypaw needed to work on defending himself first. The jet black oriental took a seat in the spacious moor while waiting for her apprentice to show up. She breathed in the fresh air with a grin on her maw, she missed this, the little time in ThunderClan made Midnightstalker appreciate her home a bit more.

(/A\ I'm so sorry for the delay! )

The Tan feline hopped over to where Midnightstalker was waiting for him, doing his best to avoid the sudden dips and holes in the moor. Some from Rabbit holes, other's from who knows what. He was to learn how to fight starting today, and the Apprentice was incredibly nervous. He'd never actually fought before. Not during the Coyote Invasion, nor during that whole fiasco in the Nursery. All he did was swipe around with his claws.

Honeypaw was excited to learn how to do things to help out of course! But at the same time he was worried about not...succeeding in these things. Not doing good or being good enough. However the Tabby couldn't think about any of that any more as his mentor came into his sights. Shooting the molly a sleepy smile he scuttled closer and gently sat himself down. "'Morning." he hummed in greeting. He very much liked his Mentor, she was very sweet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:37 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@wolfnight

Puddlekit smiled. "Oh, of course! I'm sure they'd really love to properly meet you sometime." He paused, thinking of some defining qualities of each of his friends. "You've already met Basilkit. She's a little bossy sometimes, but she's not too mean, and she's really good at moss ball. There's Dawnkit, she's playful and sweet, but knows her manners. Then there's Snailkit. She's patient and friendly like a snail, but she's actually very fast unlike snails. And then there's Snowkit, he's happy and a little clueless, but don't tell him I said that." He giggled a little as he remembered Snowkit attempting to eat the feather.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:40 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"I'm going to keep you to your word when I get tired of them and toss them your way." Teasing Pebblekit as she snuggled closer. This is perfect...

----

"Well one can be my mate Whitesong and I would recommend the other queens mates as well." An obvious answer but not one that would confuse the apprentice too much. Knowing that guards were being posted calmed Songbird's nerves and worries but they sadly wouldn't chase the nightmares away.
Pebblekit nuzzled Songbird's soft fur, I'll be the best-est babysitter ever! I promise! she mewed. her eyelids started to droop, and she mewed, I'm getting kinda tired... she yawned, quickly falling asleep against Songbird, quietly snoring.

---

Mistpaw smiled, of course, I'll make sure to let Brindlejaw know right away. she gave the queen one last nod and started to head out of the nursery, following Dovepelt's lead.

@Snowstripe

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 28th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhi View Post
Whisperheart
Whisperheart's fur immediately bristled and she let out a surprised yowl. Silverpaw had given her a scare!
This one is going to be a handful... and he's my first apprentice!
The warrior lay her fur flat, held her head high, and puffed her chest. "It is good to see enthusiasm. Let's channel it the correct way from now on, shall we, Silverpaw?" Whisperheart nudged Silverpaw gently out of the apprentice's den.
Whispereart circled around to stand in front of Silverpaw. She sat down, gesturing the young apprentice do the same. "The warrior code is the foundation for the harmony of all the clans. Without the warrior code, there would be chaos, bloodshed, famine, and hostility." She squinted and glared her round amber eyes, a warning glance at Silverpaw for his full attention. "By the time you become a warrior, you will feel honored to live by the sacred warrior code."
Whisperheart nodded to Silverpaw, a signal to follow her. She headed toward the entrance of the camp. "So today, we will leave camp and explore the territory."
"Hahahahaha!" He scared her! One point Silver, zero for Whisper. The silver and crimson tom was still sniggering as he was nudged out of the den. "Channel it into something positive? I've already have done that." He exclaimed to the molly. Of course she wouldn't understand. Thinking to himself as she sat down and copying her moves.
He so badly wanted to scoff at her 'harmony of all of the clans' talk. Like if the clans cared about each other. Pfft. "Yeah sure." He sarcastically replied to her talk as they walked out of the territory.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:53 PM
rararara

Boulderclaw padded into the nursery, a plump rabbit hanging from his jaws. After all, his mate deserved only the best of all of the fresh kill. He laid it at her paws, and he gently nudged her, only to back away so that she could sleep in peace. he laid down alongside her, resting his head on top of hers.

@WarriorsAndHorses

-->TH profile<--
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

SoftFeather jumped up from her sleep “The kits are coming!” she yowled “Someone get CyoteSnarl!” SoftFeather yowled again. She was breathing very fast.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:59 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
SoftFeather jumped up from her sleep “The kits are coming!” she yowled “Someone get CyoteSnarl!” SoftFeather yowled again. She was breathing very fast.
Boulderclaw jumped back as Softfeather leaped to her paws. He touched his muzzle to hers don't worry, softfeather. I'm here. he rumbled. I'll go get coyotesnarl.

-->TH profile<--
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:02 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Turnipleaf had a plan, a master plan that'd get WindClan back on its paws after being the victim for too long. All day, they could stand around and call out like a beggar for hunting patrols or risk going solo, but those scrappy scores would never match the hunger of their queens and kits. Standing at the camp entrance, they called, "Coyote hunting patrol!" They weren't shy about what this would be; blunt was the best way considering they didn't want apprentices to think this was a mission for them, they were looking for qualified fighters only. "By sunrise, there'll be one added to the fresh-kill pile." It made their fur rise to hear their howls and yips in the distance. They would be easy to track down and lure away.

[open]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:10 PM
rararara

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Boulderclaw bounded into the medicine cat's den. Coyotesnarl! he called out, Softfeather is kitting rright now! we need you to help her! he scanned the den, searching for the medicine cat.

@wren

-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread