Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Web hopper here! HI!
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:30 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 04:27 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by WebsiteKitty
Today 04:24 PM
Prison Escape Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coldsong's ears perked at the call for a...coyote hunting patrol??

Oh yes. Count him in.

"I'll come." Coldsong announced, padding up to Turnipleaf. He took a moment to examine the warrior, working up a quizzical look. "Surely this wasn't organized by Twilightstar or Brindlejaw...?"

[ @Dipper ]

Last edited by Doom; April 28th, 2020 at 11:15 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby hopped out into the clearing, clumps of dried grass clamped in his jaws. A few blades falling out as he practically strut out. He B-Lined for the Warriors den, taking a second to look it over before hoisting himself up with a few muffled grunts. Once on top of the Den, he gently placed the grass down and did his best to quietly pat it down.

Yes, it was all coming together, all Peonykit had to do now was get some sort of pully thing, and his prank would work wonders!

@Wolfie @Zesty Mango

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Well, Aspenbreeze didn't have anything interesting planned! When Turnipleaf called out for some type of coyote hunt, a smile stretched across her face as she made her way over. She was pleased to see Coldsong already beside the warrior - he'd been great on their hunt and there was no doubt in her mind he was capable enough.. but what about the speed? As Aspenbreeze approached, she nodded to each in greeting,

"Surely, you'll need a third? Can't let you all go out there without the ol' whirlwind - those damn mutts won't even be able to see me while you all give them em' the one, two!" A cocky attitude was good sometimes! Either way, Aspenbreeze could feel the adrenaline already pumping through her veins at the thought.

@Dipper @Fae

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 28th, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

“Thank you, BoulderClaw.” She mewed still breathing heavily, trying to slow her breathing went to lay down but nothing changed SoftFeather didn’t know what to do so she sat there until cyotesnarl came.
@Mumble

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; April 28th, 2020 at 11:27 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

How long had it been since he'd come across a scent so familiar?

Even after a season of being away, Asterpaw still recognized WindClan's territory. It's windswept moors, the smell of heather and rabbits - even if he was originally SkyClan, the scent of all the Clans had stuck with him.
He lifted his head as a newer, fresher scent flooded his nose. Definitely WindClan, and definitely coming toward him. Perfect. The white tom sat down, flipped his tail over his paws to wait, forcing his expression to be calm and non-threatening.
Twilightstar observed the cat sitting on her territory he belonged here. She had made sure to stay upwind of the cat and the scent the breeze brought was unfamiliar. She was unable to recall if she's seen this cat before. There no fear, nervousness, anticipation, nothing in particular other then it was a tom. He was too comfortable in her territory which probably meant he wasn't another kittypet. After studying the young cat for a few more seconds, Twilightstar bounces down a hill and over to the young cat. She kept her claws free since the behavior was strange, but walked up with any hostility in her body language or scent. "You certainly look at home here." She called, stalking closer to the cat. "Who are you and why are you in my territory."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfblaze View Post

Cherry twitched nervously and backed up slightly "W-well we were seperated by housefolk young." She said slowly "Oh! Our grandfather, Smudge told us about the clans a bit?" She said hopefully but then quickly turned tail "S-sorry! I-i'll leave if you haven't seen a cat like that." She muttered her twisted deformed tail twitching behind her.
Twilightstar raised an ear while still looking bored out of her mind. The she-cat continued talking like the leader was supposed to care about this stuff. "If you've learned about the clans then you know that we don't take very well to outsiders in our territory." The relaxed leader raised a paw and purposely unsheathed her thorn-tipped claws and gave them a lick. "Now I haven't seen this sister of yours, I don't believe, and your stories are on the boring side so I don't care much for them. I have to return home so you need to get going." Twilightstar makes a shooing motion with her raised paw, tail curling with inpatients.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:50 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Houndleap pricked his ears as he heard the yowl of a hunting patrol for coyotes. The tom was always ready for some excitement, and this would be it. He quickly padded over, acknowledging the other three warriors standing before him with a dip of his head.

"If ya guys needa fourth, count me in! I'm happy to help. Those coyotes could stand to be knocked down a peg or two." He hadn't talked to the other three warriors much, but Houndleap was sure they'd all be fine together. They were all warriors, they'd work just fine as a team. Besides, if they killed a coyote there'd be one less on Windclan territory, and that was one less to worry about in the future.

{ @Dipper @Fae @Dust }
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:00 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]

Asterpaw tilted his head at the lilac she-cat who came bounding over the hills to meet him. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "My name is Asterpaw," he responded. "I used to be a member of SkyClan a long time ago, before the merge with RiverClan. I became a kittypet for a short time, but that life was boring and unfulfilling. Now I'm looking to rejoin the Clans. WindClan seemed like my best option."
It was as truthful as he could put it without giving her the reason why he had left. With any luck, she wouldn't ask, and he could just leave that part out. Just thinking about it made his chest hurt.
He took a breath and offered the stranger a light smile. "If it isn't too rude of me - may I ask your name?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:00 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherrypaw trotted out of the apprentice den with a yawn, "geez is there anything fun to do around here..." cherrypaw words had trailed off when she spotted sparrowpaw, her tail flicked as a small smirk came on her face, she trotted over with a friendly, "hello." she took a seat next to the molly and not...to look creepy? cherrypaw shook her head and blinked, "wanna go do some "battle training"?" She tilted her head slightly as she waited for the apprentice to reply.

@Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:57 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Never in her life had Aspenbreeze felt the pain of sharp white-hot hunger in her belly, the rumbles feeling like they would go on forever. She couldn't keep this up anymore - She had to eat something! HEr paws were on fire, racing in from the moors. The feline dove straight for the fresh-kill pile, ravenously nosing through until she plucked a vole from the bottom. The whole scene must have looked a right mess, the disheveled, bony feline absolutely DESTROYING this prey. Her pride was too much though, the clan always came first! Except for right now. Aspenbreeze didn't care. Not one bit. Stripping a piece of soft, fleshy meat from the bone, she guzzled it down without so much as chewing.

"Mm.. Stars. This is delicious."

@BILL.
"Look what the rats dragged in."

Oaksting's voice was seething as he hobbled awkwardly across the clearing, the weight on his hind-legs shooting pain across his body.

"Surprised to see you alone, darlin'.." His paw smacked the bones of her vole away, scattering them across the clearing. "Where's your playthin's now, huh? Running around the moor, actin' like they're bein' productive?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:53 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Look what the rats dragged in."

Oaksting's voice was seething as he hobbled awkwardly across the clearing, the weight on his hind-legs shooting pain across his body.

"Surprised to see you alone, darlin'.." His paw smacked the bones of her vole away, scattering them across the clearing. "Where's your playthin's now, huh? Running around the moor, actin' like they're bein' productive?"
"Well... I was eating that, but I think I've lost my appetite."

A short and curt response. Aspenbreeze leaned up from her meal as it was swatted away from her. Her lips pursed into a frown, the warrior didn't even give Oaksting the courtesy to turn her full attention on him - she didn't move a single muscle. Instead, yellow irises slipped over to side-eye him dangerously,

"Come to think of it, yeah.. I think they are out hunting right now. I'll have to bring one around for a meal next time!" She turned to face him with a sneer,

"Though, I wasn't aware they were letting gimpy out to go hunting. We must be low on big, capable strong warriors! Where's your assistance? Does gimpy need help getting to the dirt-place?" Aspenbreeze cooed, rolling her eyes as she rose to her paws. Well, her appetite was actually gone now.

"What do you want, flea-bag?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread