Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:51 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@wren @Socks

"Is it weird.. that I think I might be?" Her stomach gave a little flip, and she willed it to stop. Not now. Crescentmoon sighed, flopping herself onto the den floor. It was littered with scraps of herbs, and some parts of the den were darker than others. Blood? Cool. "I mean, I've been hanging out with a.. certain tom... lately. And, uh....." She trailed off, face flushing.

Maybe that was something she shouldn't share.

Turning to Whisperwillow, Crescentmoon lifted a paw, glancing at the den-stain beneath. "So, what's your problem?"
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Moon Lily @TeamRiverRipple @Lynxpaw

Bushpaw was excited. It wasn't every day he was chosen for a patrol! The only problem was that he wasn’t the only apprentice. Great. The dark tom trotted over to his mentor, paws itching to go do something. When Rabbitleap started speaking, Bushpaw listened, and became a bit annoyed. But peeled up a bit after she talked to him again, nodding. "Okay," he responded. "I’ll try." 'But it’s not my fault if some cat’s being stupid, and I have to say something.' Bushpaw really would try, but sometimes he couldn’t help it. He had a reputation to uphold, and sometimes those snarky comments just... slipped out. But he would sit, waiting for the other patrol members with Rabbitleap.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The small kit purred excitedly “Emberkit!” He mewed to foxkit, looking at puddlekit as he spoke “I’ll be strong?” He asked, his tiny tail thrashing around excitedly as he stayed cuddled up to his mother @Puddletail @shadowcla
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:41 AM

My Mood: In Love

"your so adorable" said foxkit. then foxkit realized what he said he started blushing and got embarrassed. @Dawneye

Last edited by jackal blackout; April 30th, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare fixed Brindlejaw with a nasty look. He really did not want to be leading any patrols right now. With a low growl burrowing inside his broad chest, he swings his massive head around and glances at the molly greeting his apprentice. The big cat had no clue what Longleg's deal was, she seemed like one of those weird cats who was always up and down and all over the place. Batglare didn't have the energy to deal with her moods and Elderpaw's moods. The unhappy patrol leader swiftly made his exit out of the camp and straight for Sedgewater Vally.
@implimm @Pouncepaw
---
Deadpool's ears lifted themselves as she heard patrols being called. Her delight died down when she didn't hear her name called for any of the patrols! Was it because she did a bad job at the last patrol? She didn't mean to hurt like that, was she not going to be allowed on patrols anymore? No, no, no, she was just being silly! Brindlejaw had lots of cats to pick from she shouldn't get so touchy about not being picked for a patrol. With a loud sigh, Deadpool turned back to Ripplemouse as she enjoyed her prey. "No caught food outside clan?" She was wondering why Ripplemouse was so hungry, she was pretty sure there was prey outside the territories.
@Ivyfeather8783

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Flintshard perked up his ears when Brindlejaw began speaking before sitting up straight to listen. He listened carefully as all the names and patrols were named, puffing out his chest slightly when he was called to lead one. Feeling more energized now, he dipped his head to the deputy, "Of course, we won't fail you." Determination filled his gaze as he searched the clearing for Whitesong, eager to head out as soon as they could.

(@CheetahPelt)

Last edited by crypticcountryroad; April 30th, 2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:17 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Brightflame stirred, her lips in a silent purr as she hovered in and out of sleep. @Dawneye

Dawnkit purred softly as the tiny kit shuffled his tail. @Puddletail
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:40 AM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
ShadowClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Batglare fixed Brindlejaw with a nasty look. He really did not want to be leading any patrols right now. With a low growl burrowing inside his broad chest, he swings his massive head around and glances at the molly greeting his apprentice. The big cat had no clue what Longleg's deal was, she seemed like one of those weird cats who was always up and down and all over the place. Batglare didn't have the energy to deal with her moods and Elderpaw's moods. The unhappy patrol leader swiftly made his exit out of the camp and straight for Sedgewater Vally.
@implimm @Pouncepaw
---
Deadpool's ears lifted themselves as she heard patrols being called. Her delight died down when she didn't hear her name called for any of the patrols! Was it because she did a bad job at the last patrol? She didn't mean to hurt like that, was she not going to be allowed on patrols anymore? No, no, no, she was just being silly! Brindlejaw had lots of cats to pick from she shouldn't get so touchy about not being picked for a patrol. With a loud sigh, Deadpool turned back to Ripplemouse as she enjoyed her prey. "No caught food outside clan?" She was wondering why Ripplemouse was so hungry, she was pretty sure there was prey outside the territories.
@Ivyfeather8783
When the patrols were being called Ripplemouse saw that Deadpool was interested but when they didn’t call her she seemed a bit upset. She didn’t mention it. Then Deadpool asked about if there wasn’t any food outside the Clan. “Oh, there was food. I just couldn’t catch it in time. And that’s my bad. I could have caught it if I was being silent enough, heh.”
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old April 30th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Reatching old show pilots

@Moonraven @implimm

Longlegs, seeing the tom's dark glare at Brindlejaw (and hoping she wouldn't be next), wanted to crawl into some hole and die. Although she wasn't mad at him for reacting that way, she thought, Who made dirt in his fresh-kill? It wasn't like he was the one who was being embarrassed in front of the entire patrol. Although there were only two other cats in the patrol, she felt like the entire Clan was staring at her. She glanced down at her large paws, not wanting to meet the eyes of anyone here. Her naturally spiky fur stuck up in clumps even though she had groomed it twice that morning, and once before the patrols had been assembled. She turned and groomed down a particularly large spike of fur along her spine and turned to face the rest of the patrol again, ready to head to Sedgewater Valley, and wondered if they would see any RiverClan cats. She had met some at a Gathering once; they smelled like fish but were otherwise friendly. She shook her pelt and followed Batglare, realizing she had fallen behind and having more shame burn through her pelt. Was she ever going to fit in here?
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit mewed adorably, gently pawing at his mother’s muzzle as he rolled onto his back “I wanna try to play!” He whined @shadowcla @SparrowSoar
Closed Thread