Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:08 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 04:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
"Um, it's Sparrowpaw" The molly awkwardly corrected him "I was wondering if....If you could explain what this weird feeling I have is." She mewed taking a sit next to him, curling her tail around her paws.
Gentlemoo felt embarrassed This is why I stay away from young cats. he thought. But faked a smile,” Sorry I misspoke, Tell me about that feeling.” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Sparrowpaw shrugged and swiped at a small pebble, "Nothing, not like theres anything to do besides hunting with Cherrycutie........." After she accidentally said Cherrycutie instead of Cherrypaw her face went bright red as she covered her mouth with her paw. Her blue eyes went wide with embarrassment. @Starbot @Zesty Mango
Gentlemoo flicked his tail,” From what you say...it sounds like you are in love with this ‘Cherrycutie’, whoever she is.” he meowed in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:45 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Coldsong shook his head and gave an irritated sigh. "I shoulda guessed Brindlejaw didn't do anything with you..."

"No matter," the warrior stood and allowed himself one last good stretch, straining his words a little as he did so, "you're my apprentice now. I'll treat ya like a real apprentice – no more sitting around in the den all day. We start training every sunrise, and if you show immense improvement and loyalty, I'll give you a rest day every now and then."

Shaking his fur after he finished stretching, Coldsong turned and began heading out of camp without warning, expecting Yewpaw to follow. "Since Brindlejaw failed to teach you anything more than what our territory looks like, I'll be showing you how to defend yourself."

Yewpaw

Defense training! Oh, that's wonderful! Finally, I can get some training done! Maybe... maybe I can feel safe again. Safe safe safe.

"Sir, yes sir." she replied, tone teasing a lighthearted as she trailed along beside the tom. She was going to put everything she could into their training together. She needed to prove herself - prove that she could do more than sit around the den all day. Prove that she was more than the deputy's ditzy little apprentice. Prove to herself that she could sleep at night again someday - that the dark wasn't so scary. Maybe she could do that with her training.

- - - - - - - - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Oh, patrols? Finally. Coldsong felt like it's been forever since the last patrol call.

And he still failed to put himself on a single one...fantastic.

Also, who in the stars was Ravenpaw? This tom was losing it.

"Alright, let's head out." The warrior stood and called for his battle training buddies. "YEWPAW! LEAPPAW! HICKORYFEATHER! Either follow or be left behind."

With that, he started to head out of camp, but when Brindlejaw caught his eye, Coldsong stopped in his tracks. He squinted hard at the deputy, wondering why he was incapable of going on a patrol. He seemed fine back when they went hunting together...what's holding him back?

"What's wrong with you? Can't go on patrol?"

[ @Shimm @Sparkling Bliss @Nightbound @shortstack ]

Yewpaw

Yewpaw rushed up to meet her mentor, "I'm here, I'm here!" she called as she ran, not wanting to be left behind. She didn't ever want to be left behind, "What are we doing today?" She could only watch quietly as Coldsong conversed with the deputy, doing her best to avoid Brindlejaw's gaze herself. It still felt as if there was an... awkwardness there that couldn't be breached. A degree of separation.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:57 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Cherrypaw decided it would be best to go to the training moor instead, so she raced through the territory with sparrowpaw by her side, she had noticed the red...blush!? cherrypaw didn't say a word, she quickly looked back ahead with her own face turning a slight red, "ok, we're here... cherrypaw said nervously, before shaking herself out and collecting herself, "alright lets do this!" she got into a small, some what neat attack crouch and sprang out at sparrowpaw.

@Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:59 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

(okay @Quailsong are you talking to me?)
being this young is art

Old May 1st, 2020, 05:05 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The brown tabby molly screeched as she was pinned, her blue gaze meet Cherrypaw's light blue gaze, Sparrowpaw's face grew reder as she stared into Cherrypaw's light blue pools. Her tail flicked playfully as she licked Cherrypaw's ear. Losing control of her body all together, her feelings took over her. @kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Worried

(No)
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:13 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherrypaw's eyes widen and she rolled away to cover her face, "I thought this was battle training! cherrypaw huffed and stared at sparrowpaw with a red face, "you gotta fight back you dork." cherrypaw got back out and started circling sparrowpaw.

@Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Brindlejaw stopped in his tracks at hearing Coldsong. Turning around to face the tom. "Actually I'm going to join Wetwhisker on their hunting patrol." Jerking his head to the toms direction. "Well, how about it Wetwhisker? Can I join you on the hunting duty?" The tortoiseshell took a few pawsteps forward as he playfully smirked at Coldsong. He would never imagine that it would be that tom who would help the deputy out of the hole he dug himself.
@Xeno
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Yewpaw rushed up to meet her mentor, "I'm here, I'm here!" she called as she ran, not wanting to be left behind. She didn't ever want to be left behind, "What are we doing today?" She could only watch quietly as Coldsong conversed with the deputy, doing her best to avoid Brindlejaw's gaze herself. It still felt as if there was an... awkwardness there that couldn't be breached. A degree of separation.
Coldsong blinked at the deputy. "Did you think your name was Ravenpaw or something?" He wanted to laugh, but Brindlejaw's behavior was slightly concerning...especially with how serious he said that.

"Okaaayy...well, uh, good for you. Glad to see you're being active." The warrior stood, dipping his head when Yewpaw joined his side. "We'll be doing battle training today. Leappaw and Hickoryfeather are supposed to be joining us," he looked around the clearing and hissed, "BUT AIN'T CALLIN' TWICE."

Done loitering and conversing with Brindlejaw, Coldsong headed out to the training moor.

[ last chance to join!! @shortstack @Sparkling Bliss @Nightbound ]
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:29 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Sparrowpaw's face went reder with embarrassment as Cherrypaw rolled away, her ears went back as she was called a dork. She felt like an idiot, letting her emotions take over her body. "I--I'm sorry...." She mumbled before racing off. @kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Closed Thread