Old January 6th, 2024, 08:38 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather made his way in carrying the three pretty rocks (At least he thought they were pretty) And put them down by his nest, awesome. Although he was quietly hoping no cat noticed that he'd just brought rocks into camp with no explanation other then I thought they looked pretty and would be nice to have inside. Although he wasn't too concerned with what others thought about him, so he could be as peculiar as he wanted without worrying about anyone batting an eye. It wasn't much of a decoration, just something to make him feel a little more comfortable in the den- sort of? Rocks weren't comfortable. He knew that. He was planning to make a quick his way out before anyone could try to ask him about it and made his way to the clearing instead. But his paws still hurt terribly, from all the cold snow he'd been trekking in through the territory he'd assume and now his nest was looking pretty sweet. So he went over to have that nap he promised himself earlier.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @al3cc766 @TheLostAmongTheStars

"It'll snow more tomorrow," she mewed to Jayfrost. "Perhaps my age is catching up to me, but I swear I feel it in my bones."
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@lesbianism @al3cc766

Adderpaw was not stupid, she could tell when another cat was giving her attitude. She had half the mind to give him lip. Yet she was going to be more mature than him. Then Ripplepelt spoke up and Adderpaw grew a smile. "You know me, love to help!" She said proudly before taking the snow near the entrance and started to push it out and to the side so the path would be clear. "Oh I tried helping in the apprentice den but there were already a lot of cats working there. I couldn't really be much help there."

Adderpaw then gave Ripplepelt a curious look. Could feel weather in her bones? That was cool! "Age lets you tell when snow is coming?" Adderpaw said innocently.
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:55 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost snorted a laugh in response.
"i believe you, i swear i can smell it too" he mewed in reply, huffing as a bunch of fine snow, disturbed by their work, floated around infront of his head.
he gave adderpaw no more thought, she hadnt addressed him anyway.

@lesbianism @TheLostAmongTheStars

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:38 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @al3cc766 @TheLostAmongTheStars
Ripplepelt shook her head at Adderpaw's question, amused. "More like my aches let me know," she mewed. "They don't like the cold much, and they like to complain to me. Jayfrost's right though, it smells like snow's coming."

She glanced between the two of them - was there some feud between the two she didn't know about? - before sitting back for a moment to evaluate their progress. "It's looking much clearer to me," she mewed approvingly. "Though if Jayfrost's nose and my bones are right, it'll need doing again tomorrow."
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:48 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@lesbianism @al3cc766

Oh no she was dead wrong, a little embarrassing but she wouldn't admit it. "I'm sorry your bones ache. I wish I could beat them up to tell them to get their act together!" Adderpaw said to try and comfort her.

"See what help from Adderpaw can do?" She chimed happily before taking a more serious tone. "I can help again too! Just call me and I will be there!"

Last edited by Fish; January 6th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:03 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

done with pushing around snow for the day, for his paws sake, he had quietly exited the camp, normally not one to sneak around to avoid responsibility but by the stars he didnt want to do any more clearing out snow for the day. the snow outside of camp had started melting and he frowned as he felt it brush up against his underside and melt in his fur. new leaf couldnt come early enough in his opinion, frost might be in his name but he did not fancy soggy fur and cracked pads. he almost decided his little trip did nothing but worsen his mood when he saw something uncharacteristically colourful appear at the edge of his vision. nearing the mysterious smudge of colour he was pleasantly surprised by a bunch of vibrant blue feathers in varying sizes. a jay. how ironic.
he couldnt complain though, maybe it was his riverclan genes or maybe his mother could see into the future but he would never pass the chance to pick up some nice feathers, maybe he could even secure some in his fur later on.
careful to not bend or choke on any he selected a few feathers and picked them up to take back to camp, a majority of which long feathers but some smaller, softer ones for his nest.
mood now drastically better he re-entered camp almost cheerfully and directly to his nest where he dropped the feathers, hiding away the bigger ones for now and weaving the smaller ones into his nest. he liked the blue. the blue was nice. especially against the earthy tones of the den surrounding him.

(open.. i guess???)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 14th, 2024, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Warmstream was in the pursuit of a mouse she run so fast that when she looked down she saw nothing. Then all of a sudden she woke up with pain in her tail she looked around and saw the cat sleeping in the nest beside her with her tail in his mouth. She yelled " Let go of my tail you mouse brain!!" She snatched her tail away and started licking it. Then she gave the nest beside her a good strong kick. She heard a grunt of pain and thought to herself good that should teach him!
@Minnowpaws

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Stonegaze opened his eyes as he let out a disgruntled yelp. "Hey! What was that for Warmstream?" He hissed, shaking his long gray fur out in outrage. He had just been in the midst of a wonderful dream.. he couldn't remember about what. Either way, he was very unpleasantly awoken. @Samantha
Old January 20th, 2024, 02:38 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump

STARRYMIST

She laid in her nest, wincing at the pain in her leg. She uncomfortably set her leg out and set her head down to sleep. As she fell into her sleep, she began to wonder if her leg would heal correctly. So far, her wounds have scarred over.

{Closed, activity post}

Last edited by CollapsingStars; January 20th, 2024 at 02:41 PM.
Closed Thread