Last post by Mica
Today 09:39 PM

Old March 12th, 2017, 05:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
For a moment, Cloudedsky almost told Briarbranch that it wasn't funny, that she shouldn't joke like that. But she heard the serious tone that clung to each word.
Instead, she let each word process in her brain. Briarbranch... loved her? But how? Cloudedsky had thought there was a microscopic chance, that the chances that Briarbranch would actually love her were so slim, it couldn't possibly happen. But it did. Briarbranch loved her.
"You... You do?"
The words were quiet. She didn't know why Briar would love her, she wasn't special. She was an ordinary cat with ordinary eyes and fur and a problem with socializing, in her opinion. She really didn't know what Briarbranch could see in her, but if the large brown tabby loved her, she must've seen something in her.
She felt her eyes water even more, tears finally slipping through. "I-I love you too, Briarbranch," her voice was still quiet, now having a slight slur as she mentally tried to stop the tears.
Stop being a crybaby about this, she thought.
Looking up at the thicker she-cat warrior, Cloudedsky felt happy. Just happy, nothing else. At this moment, she didn't know if it was possible to be sad. She buried her face in Briarbranch's chest fur, the tears slowing down, but still coming.
"Thank you," she mumbled, her voice muffled by the fluffy brown tabby fur. This was truly the happiest moment of her life.
She shifted so that she was close to the white molly again. This;felt right. Being up in the trees with the orange pink sky and blooming stars above them. She let out a massive purr when Cloud had snugged herself into her chest fur,letting her head rest on the smaller shecats. She closed her eyes,taking in the moment. The air felt fresh and cold,it felt nice. But not as nice as this,not as nice as the pure white molly who she adored-loved. If cats could cry she would,honestly and she wasn't much for crying. But she felt utterly in bliss currently under the shecats touch. She didn't know how to express herself right now. Her pelt felt warm,clashing with the leaf bare cold. As Cloud snugged into her chest fur she grazed her tongue across the mollys forehead gently,"I love you." her tone was gentle;sincere as could be.
"Will you...be my mate Cloud?"
Old March 12th, 2017, 06:05 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She shifted so that she was close to the white molly again. This;felt right. Being up in the trees with the orange pink sky and blooming stars above them. She let out a massive purr when Cloud had snugged herself into her chest fur,letting her head rest on the smaller shecats. She closed her eyes,taking in the moment. The air felt fresh and cold,it felt nice. But not as nice as this,not as nice as the pure white molly who she adored-loved. If cats could cry she would,honestly and she wasn't much for crying. But she felt utterly in bliss currently under the shecats touch. She didn't know how to express herself right now. Her pelt felt warm,clashing with the leaf bare cold. As Cloud snugged into her chest fur she grazed her tongue across the mollys forehead gently,"I love you." her tone was gentle;sincere as could be.
"Will you...be my mate Cloud?"

Cloudedsky lifted her head off of the larger she-cat's chest and looked up at her, heart swelling in joy. "I-I love you too," she began, her voice almost seeming frantic to get the words out, "Y-Yes, yes! I'll be your mate." Now that she was pressed against the brown tabby's pelt again, shebwas once again warm and safe from the chilly breeze.
"I love you, I love you," she purred back, smiling widely. She couldn't say it enough, and she felt like no matter how much she said it, ut wouldn't be able to express how much she really did love Briarbanch. "I love you so, so much, Briar," she mewed again, more calm and quiet this time, as her head rested on the larger's shoulder.
She couldn't even explain how happy she was, there were no words for it. Her only friend was now her love as well, her mate. Briarbranch was the perfect best friend, the perfect mate, and the perfect love, and Cloudedsky didn't know how all of that could be wrapped up in one cat.
She snaked her tail loosely around the big she-cat's thick tail and sighed happily. Tree climbing just might be her favorite activity.
Old March 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown tabby focused on his apprentices' movements, monitoring them so that he could dart out of the way at a moment's notice. But he wasn't quick enough. This time, he felt the slightly smaller cat's weight on his back and collapsed under it after staggering sideways slightly. A look of panic momentarily resided on the tom's features; if he couldn't do this, fight against this very simple thing, what could he do? Slowly he was brought down, the tom on top of him. Thankfully this wasn't a real battle, or Falconclaw most likely would have rolled over on top of his apprentice, crushing the younger cat beneath him. Thank goodness he wasn't that rough during training. Falconclaw's hues narrowed before they became more pleasant, more satisfied. He was amazed by the skills that the younger tom possessed-- he would make a good warrior someday. "Very good, Bouncepaw. If you need a break you can take it-- I believe you've earned it." He mewed, unsure whether the apprentice was tired at the moment or not.
He immediately jumped off of his mentors back at the mention of a break,slightly panting. With his size the jump wasn't the easiest thing to do,seeing as he was rather large but he managed it,making sure to make sure to get sloppy with the move with the future seeing as it could go wrong in many ways by the slip of a paw. He was close for his warrior name-he wasn't sure what it was going to be but his pelt itched with adrenaline. He shook his head in a decline,"No no I'm fine. I can keep going if you want to." he was not in the moment to take a break,wanting to keep his mind busy.
Old March 12th, 2017, 10:55 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Cloudedsky lifted her head off of the larger she-cat's chest and looked up at her, heart swelling in joy. "I-I love you too," she began, her voice almost seeming frantic to get the words out, "Y-Yes, yes! I'll be your mate." Now that she was pressed against the brown tabby's pelt again, shebwas once again warm and safe from the chilly breeze.
"I love you, I love you," she purred back, smiling widely. She couldn't say it enough, and she felt like no matter how much she said it, ut wouldn't be able to express how much she really did love Briarbanch. "I love you so, so much, Briar," she mewed again, more calm and quiet this time, as her head rested on the larger's shoulder.
She couldn't even explain how happy she was, there were no words for it. Her only friend was now her love as well, her mate. Briarbranch was the perfect best friend, the perfect mate, and the perfect love, and Cloudedsky didn't know how all of that could be wrapped up in one cat.
She snaked her tail loosely around the big she-cat's thick tail and sighed happily. Tree climbing just might be her favorite activity.
She swore the molly had said 'I love you' a million times but she could get used to that,everytime she heard those three words come out from her mouth she felt her pelt grow warm. It's hard to believe that such a shecat as Cloud was hers,it was something she would never take for granted. "As I love you," she could say those words over and over again until she died. She was hers, and that's all that mattered to Briar at the moment. On spending this moment with her now,mate, Cloudedsky. When she rested her head on her shoulder she bent over and gave a few soft licks to her forehead,"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words,Cloud."
Old March 13th, 2017, 11:18 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Raggedfur paced around the apprentice. "Very good, Laurelpaw." he nodded with his eyes narrowed. "Now, other than the move I just showed you, what would you do if a Shadowclan cat came running, full speed at you?" Raggedfur questioned. He was proud of himself for being open and talking more than he usually did. Raggedfur wasn't usually the type to get along well with others, but this time, he wanted to be friendly. He knew that Laurelpaw respected him, so he wanted to respect her.
[sorry for the late reply! i was waiting for storm to respond first ^^]
[ @The Eye Of The Storm ]

Laurelpaw beamed at the praise, having never gotten accustomed to that feeling. Her fur began to flatten along her spine, but at his next question, she paused, taking a moment to glance over at Goldenpaw as if to see what her opinion would be. "Well, I mean, if someone was coming straight for me, I would... probably..." her voice diminished into nothing as she thought about the possible ways. Flexing his paws, her claws poking out of their sheaths for a moment before she set her paws back on the ground, she began, "I'd probably try to dodge it, but I'm a pretty slow cat, so I could at least attempt to do that, or I could slide underneath the cat coming towards me? I'm not really sure if that's an actual battle move or not, though." In her mind, she imagined a cat ducking under the cat coming for them and twisting their body to scratch at their belly, but it seemed unrealistic to her. That move would probably only be for small cats, and I can't really see myself doing that, she thought. As she relaxed her stance, she felt calm seeping through her body. Training wasn't going very bad so far, even with someone she hardly knew joining them. The last droplets of rain on her whiskers fell off onto the ground, and she raised her head. Maybe this day could be better than the last.

lio was here ♥
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Nighty

The ebony Tom pushed his way through the entrance of the camp and out into the territory. His silver hues scanned the area before he actually took a step out, his scar ached as he padded forward, it had been a while since he had been out of the camp. He didn't like it, Daypaw wasn't with him and he was with an absolute stranger, and he was pretty sure the stranger knew him, almost everyone in the camp did, but not in a good way. The soon to be warrior flattened his ears against his head and just made his way forward, not bothering to wait for the apprentice that was ordered to go hunting with him. Gyrestar didn't trust him, he didn't blame the Tom, he had been forced to join Ratnight in his reign, and he had been forced to kill other cats, it made his blood freeze, his soul cry. He hated every second of the evil leaders rule, but he turned his attention back to the one he was assigned with, maybe he would let him go his own way, go a different path than him, no, he couldn't, he would get scolded for that and his warrior ceremony may be delayed, an he didn't want that.

Nightpaw let out a small sigh and narrowed his eyes at Storkpaw, his silver orbs flashed with wearyness and hostility, would the other Tom try and kill him? Avenge his clnmates deaths? He wouldn't mind it all too much, but he didn't want to leave Daypaw alone with no one to protect him, so if the Tom did try and fight him, he would sadly have to fight back, possibly kill.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 13th, 2017, 03:06 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Inglewood Binks

There was still a thin layer of snow that covered the forest floor, though most of the deepest parts of snow were beginning to thaw and melt away, creating little mud puddles here and there. Few prey were running around, most still in hibernation waiting for spring to arise. A cool wind rustled through the leaves that were seemingly frozen to the ground, and the bare brances rattled in the cold. Beneath the overcast sky dotted with puffy gray clouds was a single feline. Her movements were slow and calculated, eyes trained ahead of her while her tail hung right off the ground, straight out behind her. Not a sound could be heard from her as she slid silently across the snow. Ahead, scavenging through the icy dirt, was an unsuspecting squirrel.
The feline paused her stalking and just watched the squirrel. How sad it was that they never really stood a chance against a Clan warrior. Especially ThunderClan, who was well known for their versatile hunting abilities. WindClan had rabbits, RiverClan fish, ShadowClan, rats, but ThunderClan... A rush of pride filled the she-cat's tiny frame and a grin spread across her face. There was a whole variety of woodland prey to select from. Despite leaf-bare still hanging on with a death grip, there were still many creatures scuttling about, trying to look for any scrap of food they could. Too bad they almost always turned into the very scrap of food they were searching for.
Bunching her muscles together, Littedragon sprang forward, not giving the squirrel any time to react, as she smashed a well-aimed blow on it's head, instantly killing it. The creature went limp beneath her paw, and she could feel heat still radiating from it's body even as it began to cool down. Silently, she offered a quiet thank you to StarClan for the prey she had been able to catch, before burying it and glancing around. So far, she had managed to scrounge up a scrawny blackbird and the squirrel. Any warrior would be satisfied with that catch, but Littledragon was no ordinary warrior. She was known for going above and beyond, and her ferocious loyalty to ThunderClan was evident in her ambitious and straight-forward nature. Her amber eyes glowed as pride in her Clan flowed through her, and for a moment she sat down, taking a quick break to give her ruffled fur a wash.
(bumpers for binkster! c: )
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Nighty

The ebony Tom pushed his way through the entrance of the camp and out into the territory. His silver hues scanned the area before he actually took a step out, his scar ached as he padded forward, it had been a while since he had been out of the camp. He didn't like it, Daypaw wasn't with him and he was with an absolute stranger, and he was pretty sure the stranger knew him, almost everyone in the camp did, but not in a good way. The soon to be warrior flattened his ears against his head and just made his way forward, not bothering to wait for the apprentice that was ordered to go hunting with him. Gyrestar didn't trust him, he didn't blame the Tom, he had been forced to join Ratnight in his reign, and he had been forced to kill other cats, it made his blood freeze, his soul cry. He hated every second of the evil leaders rule, but he turned his attention back to the one he was assigned with, maybe he would let him go his own way, go a different path than him, no, he couldn't, he would get scolded for that and his warrior ceremony may be delayed, an he didn't want that.

Nightpaw let out a small sigh and narrowed his eyes at Storkpaw, his silver orbs flashed with wearyness and hostility, would the other Tom try and kill him? Avenge his clnmates deaths? He wouldn't mind it all too much, but he didn't want to leave Daypaw alone with no one to protect him, so if the Tom did try and fight him, he would sadly have to fight back, possibly kill.
The handsome tabby tom exited the camp, in a much more pleasant mood than his companion. He was happy that he had been assigned to go hunting with another apprentice. One, it gave him time to practice his skills outside his training with Barkskip, and two, another chance to make a friend, but so far, he doubted it would happen. The other tom seem closed off and distant, not wanting to be engaged in the hunt. Storkpaw though honestly didn't care. He was glad to get the extra practice, especially with his warrior ceremony coming up. Now especially with Gyrestar having taken leadership, he knew it would be any day now.

As sStorkpaw followed the black tom who seemed to be taking lead, he wondered, what had him so irratated and moody? He needed to make some light conversation or else this would be no fun for either of them. "So uh where do you think we should check for prey?" He asked, quickening his pace to fall into step with Nightpaw. "I mean, it's still chilly out here so we can't just wander or else our tail might freeze off." He added in with a small chuckle, hoping to warm the atmosphere of attitude that encircled them.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Inglewood Binks

There was still a thin layer of snow that covered the forest floor, though most of the deepest parts of snow were beginning to thaw and melt away, creating little mud puddles here and there. Few prey were running around, most still in hibernation waiting for spring to arise. A cool wind rustled through the leaves that were seemingly frozen to the ground, and the bare brances rattled in the cold. Beneath the overcast sky dotted with puffy gray clouds was a single feline. Her movements were slow and calculated, eyes trained ahead of her while her tail hung right off the ground, straight out behind her. Not a sound could be heard from her as she slid silently across the snow. Ahead, scavenging through the icy dirt, was an unsuspecting squirrel.
The feline paused her stalking and just watched the squirrel. How sad it was that they never really stood a chance against a Clan warrior. Especially ThunderClan, who was well known for their versatile hunting abilities. WindClan had rabbits, RiverClan fish, ShadowClan, rats, but ThunderClan... A rush of pride filled the she-cat's tiny frame and a grin spread across her face. There was a whole variety of woodland prey to select from. Despite leaf-bare still hanging on with a death grip, there were still many creatures scuttling about, trying to look for any scrap of food they could. Too bad they almost always turned into the very scrap of food they were searching for.
Bunching her muscles together, Littedragon sprang forward, not giving the squirrel any time to react, as she smashed a well-aimed blow on it's head, instantly killing it. The creature went limp beneath her paw, and she could feel heat still radiating from it's body even as it began to cool down. Silently, she offered a quiet thank you to StarClan for the prey she had been able to catch, before burying it and glancing around. So far, she had managed to scrounge up a scrawny blackbird and the squirrel. Any warrior would be satisfied with that catch, but Littledragon was no ordinary warrior. She was known for going above and beyond, and her ferocious loyalty to ThunderClan was evident in her ambitious and straight-forward nature. Her amber eyes glowed as pride in her Clan flowed through her, and for a moment she sat down, taking a quick break to give her ruffled fur a wash.
Stillness in the mid-day of a cloudy late leaf-bare day lay a stoic mien of the forest. Could it get any better for a hunt?
A streak of fur shot through the bare canopy, splitting through the silence like lightning through clouds. A massive caw erupted, along with aggressive beating of wings, and with it followed a chase that rattled the naked branches. The feline behind the crow shot nimbly from branch to branch to branch, holding the benefit of surprise as it closed the gap between hunter and prey. When the bird was but a moment from breaking free of the canopy, the feline made a tremendous leap and cleared the branches, careening in an arch to miss the branch and seize the bird in his teeth. He came descending for the ground when the branches cleared and so appeared a cat directly in his path. Alarm blared through him and Gyrestar gasped sharply, inhaling black feathers and ultimately hacking the prey out of his jaws to fall like a rag doll.
"Run! Look out!" He squawked, limbs spread out like a feline star as he waved wildly like he could stop from falling on this fuzzy landing pad.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The handsome tabby tom exited the camp, in a much more pleasant mood than his companion. He was happy that he had been assigned to go hunting with another apprentice. One, it gave him time to practice his skills outside his training with Barkskip, and two, another chance to make a friend, but so far, he doubted it would happen. The other tom seem closed off and distant, not wanting to be engaged in the hunt. Storkpaw though honestly didn't care. He was glad to get the extra practice, especially with his warrior ceremony coming up. Now especially with Gyrestar having taken leadership, he knew it would be any day now.

As sStorkpaw followed the black tom who seemed to be taking lead, he wondered, what had him so irratated and moody? He needed to make some light conversation or else this would be no fun for either of them. "So uh where do you think we should check for prey?" He asked, quickening his pace to fall into step with Nightpaw. "I mean, it's still chilly out here so we can't just wander or else our tail might freeze off." He added in with a small chuckle, hoping to warm the atmosphere of attitude that encircled them.
The apprentice realized that he may not actually want to kill him, Maybe, he still had his suspicions. He slowed his pace once he realized that his companion had tried and catch up with him, at first he wanted to speed up and leave him behind, he thought he was going to attack. His silver hues gleamed with weariness, he still wasn't used to being around his clanmates, he wasn't used to them trying to speak to him, he wasn't used to them being so close to him. In all honesty, it scared him, he didn't want to get close to anyone, he didn't want them to run away from hoping once he'd connected with them, he didn't want his heart ripped out of his chest. The ebony Tom looked at the other and shrugged, he didn't really like talking to much, he would've rather answered with a hum or something along the lines. He turned his gaze forward and then looked to the side in the direction of one of the larger trees in Thunderclan territory, they could try there, there should be prey scampering about.

Nightpaw began to pad forward, he felt bad for being unresponsive but he didn't care for such things, little talk, he just wanted to get this over with and then go hide in his tree, or in his nest. He hoped that the other apprentice wouldn't ask any more questions, or try and crack jokes, he did like the cat, but Storkpaw might not like him, he guessed that he was just trying to lighten the mood, not to try and become friends with the lonesome Tom. After they were about half way there he slowed his pace, but he didn't look behind him at the milky white Tom "There's no need to force yourself to be kind to me, it's understandable if you would much rather be elsewhere. But orders are orders, so just bear with it for now." he stated, his voice was quiet, soft, yet it seemed incredibly fragile, as though it could be broken with the slightest breath of wind, with the slightest poke and prod of a cat. And in reality that's exactly what he was, soft, quiet and immensely fragile, and sad enough, he hadn't been fairly broken since Ratnight had taken rule, the evil leader had broken the young toms soul, and it would take an immense amount of time to mend it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us