Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 05:27 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:59 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:37 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

To be honest, this felt a bit strange. Aspenbreeze had been working up the courage to do this. Commanding her clanmates? Well, that was just everyday shenanigans... but actually asking them to patrol? Aspenbreeze could admit that she'd been a bit bitter Brindlejaw hadn't put her on a patrol. Especially considering that her new apprentice needed that experience - where was Outsiderpaw anyway?

"Smoulderpaw? [ @Beau ]," She called around camp, poking her head into the apprentices den as well, "Come here, we're going on a patrol." Casting a narrowed gaze around the clearing, she spotted Duskmoth,

"Duskmoth [ @Socks ], come with us on patrol. I want you to help me teach Smoulderpaw some group hunting tactics." Aspenbreeze didn't know this one too well... but that would be fine. She was sure they were a capable warrior. Letting her gaze wander once more, it landed on a few more warriors...

"Ripplemouse [ @Ivyfeather8783 ]..." Now what was that other ones name? "And uh.. Flowerleaf [ @Flowstream ], when was the last time you two layabouts went on a patrol?" Aspenbreeze sniffed with discontent, "You should be doing patrols even if Brindle-brain doesn't tell you to, now why don't you two get out there and check to make sure the rabbits aren't going hungry? We certainly wouldn't want that." That was meant to be a joke, but with the snap of her tone it would sound more like an order. Either way, it wouldn't kill them to get out and stretch their paws. Maybe WindClan would get lucky and they would bring something to eat home!

Waiting for confirmation (or objection) from each cat, Aspenbreeze tapped her paw impatiently against the ground.

[Hey guys, this is for [THIS] thread here. You (obviously) don't have to listen to Aspen as she is only a warrior, but there will be a potential for in-character issues/arguments depending on how your cat responds!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:43 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightstar was happy to hear that she didn't need to explain how names worked here. If Wraith had any questions on the topic she was sure Songbird or one of the other queens would be willing to talk to her more on it. Yet it didn't seem like Queen had a solid grasp on the whole naming situation. "You wouldn't get to pick out your new name, I would." The leader sighed while slowly blinking her eyes lazily. "You could say it's one of my duties as leader of this clan." It was a chore since she did not enjoy thinking about names. As much as she'd like to give cats utterly ridiculous names like foxdung and crowfood, she had to be careful about names since they reflected her clan.
"Since I don't particularly enjoy giving out names I'll allow you to think of one. But you'd have to think of one right here and now, otherwise, I'll give you one." It was difficult to be put on the spot, but this was one of those special offers she made when she was feeling overwhelmingly lethargic. Twilightstar made a soft humming noise as she was informed about Wraith's paw. Twilightstar would have to see what Wraith wanted in the end after she was done with her kits.
"Oh," it seemed to only just occur to her that Twilightstar held a lot of power and a lot of decisions in her paws, thus likely being one of the most important cats among them.
She suddenly clammed up, like she had been when the leader first found her. This was entirely new, how could she be expected to know?
Her head dipped a little as she thought for a few moments about a name. One of the clan names she heard was 'cold' and it sounded nice to her. 'Amber'? Her eyes were amber. She suddenly became quite attached to the name.
"Coldamber?" Saying it outloud, it felt silly on her tongue and didn't sound quite like the other names she heard.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:58 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Ah! There we go, that was what she was waiting for. See, if Cherry had just asked that to start off Twilightstar wouldn't have had to threaten her like that. "I won't murder you, my clan could always use more cats, I can't say whoever will be stuck teaching you won't murder you for your endless chatter." The last bit was added underneath her breath. Twilightstar felt bad for this cat's future mentor. "I'm not sure what you've heard, but it's not going to be all fun and game in a clan. You'll have to learn how to hunt and fight, the code, the territory, how to get along with you're clanmates, and more." Twilightstar warned her before adding, "What about this sister you're looking for? If you join my clan you won't be able to go off on a whim to go and find her."

"Well I doubt I'll ever really find her." She murmured with a slight droop but quickly perked back up "I know. But I'll manage." She said trying to be mature
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:57 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Dust
Smolderpaw poked his head out of the apprentice’s den at Aspenbreeze’s call and the rest of his body quickly followed when he saw her organizing a patrol. The ginger tom eagerly hurried to his mentor and called, “here, Aspenbreeze! We’re going on a patrol!” The young apprentice was enthusiastic about all aspects of clan life and he couldn’t wait to gain more knowledge that would turn him into a strong and respectable Windclan warrior.

Last edited by dionysus; May 2nd, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:42 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Twistedpaw rested in the WindClan camp's clearing, poking at a dead rabbit. She hadn't eaten rabbit in a while due to it being difficult when she was a kit. Could she maybe try now? Leaning down, she fit her mouth over the massive white creature, trying to find a place that would be easier to bite. A leg looked tasty. Biting down, she felt her jaw aching. The scent and the wonderful taste flooded her mouth, however, and she felt like she had to at least try. Tensing her muscles, Twistedpaw bit down harder, her horribly crooked jaw twisting disturbingly in one direction. Pain flared in her mouth, but finally, she was able to get a good piece in her mouth. Praying to StarClan that nobody was watching, she unsheathed the claws on one paw and tried to adjust her jaw, which wasn't as tense now, with the massive piece of meat in her jaws. Attempting to chew, it was absolutely disgusting; drool spluttered from the corner of her mouth and some of the meat fell out.

That bite was much too big, she thought.

After a long time of struggling, she was able to swallow the piece. It felt like her jaw was on fire, it hurt that much. Drool and bits of semi-chewed rabbit were everywhere. Feeling disgusting, Twistedpaw looked around again in embarrassment, licking her wet lips.

I really hope that nobody saw that...

(Open)
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
The molly began to panic as Peonykit sad he's go ask Cherrycutie, no, Cherrypaw is she knew who she was! "NO!" Sparrowpaw yowled panicking more as she thought what the kit might want from her, "Uh uh, I'll do anything just don't tell anything to Cherrypaw, please!" She was begging him at this point to not tell her. @Zesty Mango
Gentlemoo purred,” I won’t tell Cherrypaw, what you said. Just be your self around Cherrypaw.” he meowed amused by Sparrowpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:01 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

So she officially hated this Wolffart. Twilightstar doesn't leave the camp! Hell, she doesn't even leave her den unless forced to like to do the stupid meetings. She'd do those from her den or make Brindlejaw do them if she wasn't worried about causing a riot. It was not warm enough to be outside the camp. You'd think growing up in a clan named for the wind she'd be used to the chilly breeze. Twilightstar would have been fine if the sun was out, since it wasn't she was cold. Her fur was rather long and thick, yet the breeze cut through it like she was one of those creepy furless aliens that resembled cats.
The grumpy leader kept her paw steps sluggish and would have moved at a snail's pace if she wasn't actually worried about feeding the clan. Twilightstar barely spared Wolffart a glance as she started asking stuff that Twilightstar didn't care to answer. What was this? Force your leader on a hunting patrol and ask her twenty questions? The lilac molly really wants to just grunt and preceded to ignore the warrior. It not like she could tattle to anyone about her behavior, Twilightstar was the leader and she could do no wrong... expect maybe lead her clan off a cliff, which on days like these she was contemplating on doing and seeing how many cats followed her.
"You mean besides listening to cats problems, blessing mates, dealing with every outsider and their grandma wanting to join WindClan, watching idiots bring in whitecough kittens and then having that one kitten annoy the hell out of me when I'm trying to sleep, attempting to figure out how to turn the clan kits into indentured servants, and Coldsong —" her mew paused as she stopped to think a second.
"Actually scratch the last one, Coldsong's been eerily helpful as of late. I'm starting to worry that real Coldsong was killed and replaced with an imposter during that whole shebang with the coyotes." Her tail did this little curling thing it often did when she was curious about something. "Anyway, besides that, I would be taking a very much needed nap that keeps my head from exploding on a daily basis if a certain someone hadn't requested a patrol." She groaned, whiskers twitching with irritation. "Should have said no." She growled to herself before adding. "What do leaderly things imply? Because I think I do those on top of all the other crap I do." Bitter sarcasm leaked through her voice letting it be known that she didn't actually want Wolffart's answer to that. Twilightstar was severely debating on holding a clan meeting to change Wolfbound's name to Wolffart right about now.

@wren

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 2nd, 2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:03 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Heatherblossom stretched out as she watched the kits play. She had always dreamed of being a mother. And now she was, to her 2 kits, they were 5 moons old, and very playful.
"Cloudykit, Aspenkit, why don't you let the younger kits be?" She asked.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:05 AM

"But Heatherblossom!" Cloudy kit sighed. Her tail drooped, she liked the younger kits, they were so so cute!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:07 AM

"I'm sorry, Cloudykit, but you need to let them rest." Heatherblossom told her kit patiently.
Closed Thread