Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 12:55 AM
Would it even matter? [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:31 AM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:30 AM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:13 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

Her large paws plodding through the tall grass that now covered Windclan, Lynxpaw padded into the camp, ears flicking slightly as she looked around. Upon spotting Twilightstar, the young she-cat made her way over. "Hey Twilightstar? Yeah, uh.. it's me, Lynxpaw." She meowed. She hadn't been gone for long, but she wasn't sure if Twilightstar needed a little reminder or not.

Beaverbounce had followed behind the young she-cat, coming up beside her with a wide smile sent towards Twilightstar. "Good news leader! I found a pretty wicked awesome flower field! A days travel away, so we can't visit it, but I'm back for good now, I promise!" The tom yowled, tail twitching slightly.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Sneakyfox55 ]

Hooboy, this was the second unknown cat that had approached him today. Although this one seemed wary enough to keep her distance, thankfully.

He glanced over at her and straightened his posture. "Uh, hey," he replied, a little awkwardly. "Can I- Can I help you with anything?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The already baffled and clearly frustrated Pumapaw could only nod at her mentor tried to guide her but when he said the word stream she froze. NO way in hell was she having Quickass the dimwit shove her into a stream, no way. That was just asking for trouble and she couldn't stand water. No. No. She would rather be sneezing her ass off in front of him and having him laugh at her than shove her face into a stream. Stopping her rubbing of her nose she let out another giant sneeze, this time trying to aim it at Quicksilver. But as he moved again more pollen was showed up her nose and she began sneezing, again and again and again and this time knocked out her own legs so she landed directly on the ground. "No," sneeze, "way," sneeze, "am I," sneeze, "going," sneeze, "to allow," sneeze, "you to," sneeze, "push me," sneeze, "into a stream!" With that she sneezed yet again and the flowers flew up in her face leaving a long trail of pollen that just served to irritate her nose even further. "Help, me, you asshat." Was all she said before she once again collapsed into a round of sneezes that just wrecked her nose even further and every time she took in a breath yet more pollen was drawn in.

Now Quicksilver was starting to actually laugh, his snorts coming out as a full belly laugh, completely amused by Pumapaw's allergic reaction. "This is honestly my favorite thing that has happened today." He gasped in between laughter, putting a paw over his mouth to hopefully try and stop the flow of undignified laughs. Though as she requested he help her, Quicksilver gave her an exasperated look, rolling his eyes, his laughter now having calmed down. "I was trying to, you pollen-brain. You rejected my offer for help, remember?" The silver tabby scolded, shaking his head with another roll of his eyes. "First off, stop breathing the pollen in." He padded over to her and shoved the side of her face with a paw, turning it away from the pollen infested air. "Now walk, and we're going to find a stream. Or you can just sit here and suffocate from sneezing. I'll gladly watch you slowly suffer." Quicksilver gave Pumapaw a serious look, tilting his head as he awaited for her answer. All the while smirking to himself. This is what the little mouse-brain deserved honestly.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:10 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Slushie

She blinked, a bit surprised by the offer. "Oh, no, I... I just wanted to say hi, I suppose. So... Anyhow, my name is Olivepaw," she added, feeling just as awkward. "What's yours, if you don't mind my asking?"
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:22 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

cherrypaw watched as sparrowpaw vanished, she snickered a little before dashing off to camp.

@Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Moon Lily @Lynxpaw @TeamRiverRipple

When the obnoxious tom, Littlewish, approached him, Bushpaw bit his tongue. He wanted to yowl, "Of course not! Are you daft?" or something like "I’m 6 moons old, you hare-brained idiot!" Instead, remembering his promise, he held his tongue and narrowed his eyes. Fortunately, Rabbitleap spoke up for him. While some of what she said was a bit disheartening, he appreciated his mentor speaking.

Already, he disliked Littlewish. Too... crazy. The dark apprentice stood up and stepped a few paces away from the other warrior. He spoke, attempting to maintain respect to this cat. "I don’t think they’re coming. We should go, please?" Wow. He said please. It was a bit painful, especially since he was pleading the cat who just thought he and Rabbitleap were a thing. Ick.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:40 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @Sneakyfox55 ]

"Oh... I'm Asterpaw. I'll be joining WindClan once Twilightstar calls the next meeting." He shifted on his feet a little. "I'm sorry if I cam off as rude, or sharp, or something. I'm just a little apprehensive. It's... been quite a while, since I've seen so many cats."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:44 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Slushie

"Oh, you're fine; I'm sorry if I'm coming off as weird," she mewed, "I'm not one for first impressions. And I am sorry for putting you on the spot." She glanced away. "I'm not good at making new friends."
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

[ @Sneakyfox55 ]

"Hey, it's fine, I'm not either." In fact, the first time he'd tried to talk with another kit when he was younger, he'd accidentally knocked them off of a rock and made them hit their head. They hadn't been awfully hurt, thank StarClan, but he still wasn't allowed to play with them anymore.
"So, uh... question. How, like, how tedious is the training here? Do mentors usually push their apprentices real hard, or is it kind of laid back, or somewhere in the middle?"

Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:05 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

- @Arie @WhiteStripes @wren -

Fawnkit was shocked at a sudden shakening and awakening brought on to her, seemingly by the big cat with the strange looking jaw again. She was mildly frustrated as she was having a good nap beforehand. Though she had have been woken up for some snuggles, right? That's what she usually liked to do at least, so she did just that. Padding back up to Mister Strangejaw she pressed her own weight into his fluff, smiling with blissful ignorance. He was soft too, not as soft as the other big cats, but soft enough to where she still felt very comfortable. Unfortunately though, everyone seemed to want to ruin her cuddle time too, as another kit she didn't recognise called out her name. Why did they feel the need to interrupt her cuddle time? Whatever. She padded grumpily over to join this new cat, choosing not to meet their gaze.