Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:04 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:05 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

-- @Queenie --

Breezefeather was sleeping. Quite peacefully for once actually, which may have been an effect from the relaxing meeting he'd had with Irisflame at the Shadowclan border not too long ago. He'd come back just with the intention of relaxing his eyes and drifting off to a restless sleep but it seemed he really needed to sleep. Which was of course disrupted by some unnecessary crying... and of his name. He lifted his head drowsily only to be pummelled by small paws and blinked again, "Hey, hey hey there..." It was Cornkit, the scent was so apparent and so was the scent of fear... Uncurling slightly he nudged the kit into the space between his front legs and his flank. "Hey, hey... Quiet down. Do you want to tell me what's tall about in a quiet voice? We don't need to wake anyone up. Hush. Hush. I am here, I will take care of you." With that he curled his tail tightly around the little kit his green eyes blinking in the dark as he slowly began waking up.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:16 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Coldsong blinked at the deputy. "Did you think your name was Ravenpaw or something?" He wanted to laugh, but Brindlejaw's behavior was slightly concerning...especially with how serious he said that.

"Okaaayy...well, uh, good for you. Glad to see you're being active." The warrior stood, dipping his head when Yewpaw joined his side. "We'll be doing battle training today. Leappaw and Hickoryfeather are supposed to be joining us," he looked around the clearing and hissed, "BUT AIN'T CALLIN' TWICE."

Done loitering and conversing with Brindlejaw, Coldsong headed out to the training moor.

[ last chance to join!! @shortstack @Sparkling Bliss @Nightbound ]

Brindlejaw shook his head embarrassed for messing up. "I was accidentally thinking about an apprentice that disappeared when I was assigning patrols and his name slipped out." Shrugging and raising his paw to scratch the back of his head the warrior silently watched as Coldsong dismissed himself from their conversation.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @TeamRiverRipple @elysian @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish watched as the situation played out on her face, the pure shock and burst of anger that shot across his face. WHAT?! He yelled out inwardly. He burst out into uncontrollable laughter at the suggestion, body shaking madly. Them?! A thing?! He wasn't a weirdo! Why would he imply that? Tears of laughter in his eyes, his amber gaze sparkled playfully.
"Woah! Hold your horses. I may be a weirdo, but I'm not weird enough to suggest... That." He mewed, backing away in modesty. Shrugging, he held a paw up, inspecting his claws. "But, since you took it that way, I guess you want it to happen? Ya know, I won't judge of you want me to keep this up...?" He offered. As an agitated Bushpaw let out an impatient mew, he stood up, eyes lighting up at the sight of his apprentice.

"Hah! See? You were wrong. Never doubt this guy!" He mewed, moving to give Eaglepaw a hearty shoulder bump. Nodding at his question, he dipped his head to the patrol members.
"You just follow my instructions, really. This is a border patrol, which means we'll be going around the Thunderclan border side and checking things out. And marking our territory." He explained, gesturing towards the direction of the border.
"On that note! Let's go!" He yelled, padding off at a speed towards the exit.

[ Next to reply please post at the Thunderclan | Windclan border!]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:43 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Now Quicksilver was starting to actually laugh, his snorts coming out as a full belly laugh, completely amused by Pumapaw's allergic reaction. "This is honestly my favorite thing that has happened today." He gasped in between laughter, putting a paw over his mouth to hopefully try and stop the flow of undignified laughs. Though as she requested he help her, Quicksilver gave her an exasperated look, rolling his eyes, his laughter now having calmed down. "I was trying to, you pollen-brain. You rejected my offer for help, remember?" The silver tabby scolded, shaking his head with another roll of his eyes. "First off, stop breathing the pollen in." He padded over to her and shoved the side of her face with a paw, turning it away from the pollen infested air. "Now walk, and we're going to find a stream. Or you can just sit here and suffocate from sneezing. I'll gladly watch you slowly suffer." Quicksilver gave Pumapaw a serious look, tilting his head as he awaited for her answer. All the while smirking to himself. This is what the little mouse-brain deserved honestly.
Pumapaw sighed... and sneezed. It seemed her mentor was determined to kill her either way. So now the question was, death by stream meaning cold water and drowning, or death by choking herself from the pollen... Maybe the stream would be the best idea... Because if she was smart... she could trip Quicksilver in there. So she would play along for now... and when the chance came... she could maybe get him down with her. He don't get to just stand there and laugh his damned ass of at her. So, still sneezing from the remainder of the pollen that was at this point dripping down into her nose from her head. Twitching her ears irritably, as the asshat was still laughing, she will sneezing, managed to force out, "Shut up!" Sneeze, "It ain't funny!" Sneeze again. "You asshat!" She was so tired of sneezing now... But then as he finally started moving she began walking after him, bumping into him every now and then as she let out another sneeze that sent her flying back a step or two. She needed more weight... Maybe she would stand a chance at running down someone else.. That sounded like a good idea, the apprentice contemplated as she walked still constantly sneezing as every time she sneezed more pollen would just fall down into her nose.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:21 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

"It's on my left leg." He mewed, his strange tail seemed to hook around the rocks. @Nightbound
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:49 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
Summit and Everest traveled through the moor. The former kittypets were having and rough go of it, but they couldn't stop now. They stop when they see a strange, lean cat.
"Help us," Summit called.
"Please," mewed Everest, "Can you help find us a safe place to have our kittens? We don't want our house folk, not anymore."
"Maybe we should go back to the town, I will really miss company." Summit told his mate quietly, hoping the strange cat couldn't hear.
"You go, Summit, I'm going to find a home here!"Everest replied "Please help us!"
Everest stood next to her mate, tail up, she was determined, if tired and hungry. Summit, she knew, would not leave her.

@Moonraven
Twilightstar felt like she should stop accepting outsiders because this was getting insane. The leader didn't even bother acting hostile as a pair of kittypets padded up to her. One looked kind of fat, pregnant, but she couldn't say how far along she was at the moment. What the hell was a town? Twilightstar was slowly getting the hang of this kittypet lango and figured the house folks were clan for twoleg.
"Uh, well I do have a safe place for you and your future young, I'm not just going to let you join because you need a place, Kittypets." Twilightstar wasn't overly happy about how they asked some random stranger to help them nor the fact that they ignore scent marks and just walked into her territory. Then again it was kittypet, they have no manners. "So do you two just run around asking random cats for help with no introduction all the time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Moonraven

The yellow tom sighed, sounding more resigned than forlorn.

"I suppose it's back to Sunpaw, then, for the time being."

He wished his name didn't have to be changed, but it wasn't altogether unreasonable. It was true; he knew how to hunt among the trees, not on the moor.

His tail suddenly drooped.

I may never hunt among the trees again.

Still, Windclan seemed like it would make an okay home.

Perhaps, if he could run fast enough, he could forget his bitterness and anger and sorrow.

But not him.

I would never forget him.

Sunheart shook his pelt out, feeling rather beebrained.

Now's not the time to get lost in thought! This is a huge event in your life!

"I guess it's time to go home, then?"
Sunpaw, so that was his name. She had to think quickly... nope her clan didn't have any Sunpaws in it yet. It wasn't a bad name she was shocked there weren't more Sunkits around WindClan. Since the newly named apprentice seemed to accept his fate, looking dour for only a second or two, Twilightstar nodded her acceptance.
"Yup, time to go home and tell the clan that I've accepted yet another outsider, they're going to totally thrilled about it." Her tone was heavily laced with sarcasm as she beckoned the tom to follow her.
@Vessel - you're good to start rping with him in the clan now. Submit him to WindClan as well if you haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
Mist hobbled up to the rock where a cat was sitting. "Please. I am expecting kits in less than a moon. Do you know of any help or shelter?" @Moonraven
Why didn't queens think about homes and support before they decided to get knocked up? Where were all of their freaking mates? Twilightstar picks herself up and leaps down to talk to the cat. "Why do outsiders come up and ask me the strangest questions without introducing themselves?" This question was more for herself then for the unknown queen. "You can come stay with my clan, I suppose although the nursery is pretty full." The latter was more to herself then the queen. "Actually, I should reword that. Instead of stay join would be more appropriate. We have should have everything you'll need to care for your kits, food, and safety, in return though your kits and I suppose you to and extent would belong to WindClan."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfblaze View Post
"Well I doubt I'll ever really find her." She murmured with a slight droop but quickly perked back up "I know. But I'll manage." She said trying to be mature
"Well if you're certain." Twilightstar meowed, this kit certainly sounded way older than she was. It was strange, although all cats mature at different rates. "You'll have a lot to learn in the clan, however, since you're a kit you should be alright. First thing, if you're joining my clan you'll need a clan name." Twilightstar was hesitant on allowing her to keep Cherry as her name when they already had a Cherrypaw, the age difference was large so she should not have to worry about having two Cherrypaws in the near future unless the current one gets held back any longer. "You're new name will be Cherrykit." Twilightstar decided, before beckoning the kit to follow her. "I'll show you to your new home."
@Wolfblaze - Done, submit her to the allegiances and you can start rping with her in the clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Moonraven

Her large paws plodding through the tall grass that now covered Windclan, Lynxpaw padded into the camp, ears flicking slightly as she looked around. Upon spotting Twilightstar, the young she-cat made her way over. "Hey Twilightstar? Yeah, uh.. it's me, Lynxpaw." She meowed. She hadn't been gone for long, but she wasn't sure if Twilightstar needed a little reminder or not.

Beaverbounce had followed behind the young she-cat, coming up beside her with a wide smile sent towards Twilightstar. "Good news leader! I found a pretty wicked awesome flower field! A days travel away, so we can't visit it, but I'm back for good now, I promise!" The tom yowled, tail twitching slightly.
Did she just apprentice that cat? Twilightstar stared down at the familiar face as she casually made her way over to her. Then there was this other dude who was way too sunny for someone who had been missing. "Okaaaaay," she drags out her word to let her confusion be known. She decided to just roll with it, asking to many questions would hurt her head. "So Lynxpaw, did go with Beaverbounce to visit this great flower field?" She questioned the apprentice while waiting for her excuse. She barely missed them and it hadn't been extremely long since Lynxpaw was seen around the camp...Beaverbounce well she was just going to ignore him for right this second.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:54 AM
this night is sparkling

Jade strode through the moor. She needed to hunt for her babies!
being this young is art

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:06 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lynxpaw shook her head quickly, glancing at Beaverbounce slightly before returning her gaze to Twilightstar. "No... uh.. I was just needing some.. alone time. It went on for a bit longer than expected." The small she-cat meowed, feeling really bad about it.

Beaverbounce was about to say something, but Lynxpaw beat him to it. Since he wasn't being adressed, he just reamianed quiet. For now.

@Moonraven

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:20 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Mist sighed in relief. "Thank you so much! I did have a home. It got burnt down by a fire." She told her. "And my name's Mist." @Moonraven
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"What happened to your paw, Stagkit... can it be fixed... do you want to lean against me to walk... would it help?" Aspenkit asked concerned. He was a big and strong kit, one who could help Stagkit walk. And Fawnkit was so sweet, sweeter than his sister, that was for sure.
@Arie @starshooter
Closed Thread