Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:20 AM
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:43 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Whisperwillow watched the medicine cat feel the other's stomach with disdain, not liking the prospect of any cat touching her vulnerable stomach. When Coyotesnarl approached her, she uncurled her tail with a nod and lied down. The shifting made her a little nauseous but at this point, she'd gotten good at suppressing the feeling. She was ready for this check up to be done with, she would rather be far from this den and it's suffocating smell. After she got some herbs in her she'd be all better and ready to eat normally again.

@wren

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

"I'm sorry for being so rude, but we really need help, we have asked other cats, more politely, but they have ignored us, and... I'm sorry, I could tell that there were lots of cats were here, because of all of the scent, but I didn't really now why there was a line of scent, and we though you might be able to help us. Summit (thats my mate, and my names Everest) can hunt ok... but when we tried hunting (We weren't inside of the scent line... we figured we might get in trouble if we hunted there.) but anyways, everything was too fast, and we hoped that at the very least you could show us how to hunt, so we can provide for our kits. We want to learn, and will repay you in anyway that we can. Please help us!" Everest finished nervously.
@Moonraven
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:02 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

So she's been putting this off like she's been putting everything off until it got to a point where she couldn't. If she was lucky she could stall another entire moon before the next clan meeting, doubted it if cats came coming into the clan at the rate they were.
"Let all old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting." The familiar yowl parted from her maw while she got comfy while waiting for the cats to join her.

@Starbot @Pepperkins @MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @:Grimm: @Fae @FuzzyRatto @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @Moon Lily @Ever @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shimm @.:Raven:. @pathos @Jynx @wren @psyche @CheetahPelt @Wings @Undertaker @starshooter @Sneakyfox55 @shortstack @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Fallenpine @Pouncepaw @TeamRiverRipple @Beau @Creeklight @Dust @Ombre Party @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Ludus @Wolfie @.Bread. @Puddletail @Snowstripe @Mayflower @Zero to Hero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Alexcentri @Goldwhisker @Silverclover @rhi @elysian @Nightbound @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Bliss @That One Purple Cat @Hexict @Xeno @Starface @Cakeling @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Bravekit @Echobreeze18 @DarkNight @shadowcla @BILL. @S-oft @crypticcountryroad @FireSandwich @Chasepaw @WarriorsAndHorses @riverripple @Wispermoon @Vessel @Splash @Bluepetal @Dipper @SparrowSoar @LunaFang @WhiteStripes @Cinnamontail12 @RainbowQuail @Slushie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 3rd, 2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:03 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

Yewpaw hurried over to the Breezerock, eager to hear what Twilightstar had to say. Even now, after everything that had happened, she managed to retain her childlike glee in attending clan meetings. It felt like she was doing something important - productive.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
So she's been putting this off like she's been putting everything off until it got to a point where she couldn't. If she was lucky she could stall another entire moon before the next clan meeting, doubted it if cats came coming into the clan at the rate they were.
"Let all old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting." The familiar yowl parted from her maw while she got comfy while waiting for the cats to join her.

@Starbot @Pepperkins @MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @:Grimm: @Fae @FuzzyRatto @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @Moon Lily @Ever @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shimm @.:Raven:. @pathos @Jynx @wren @psyche @CheetahPelt @Wings @Undertaker @starshooter @Sneakyfox55 @shortstack @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Fallenpine @Pouncepaw @TeamRiverRipple @Beau @Creeklight @Dust @Ombre Party @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Ludus @Wolfie @.Bread. @Puddletail @Snowstripe @Mayflower @Zero to Hero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Alexcentri @Goldwhisker @Silverclover @rhi @elysian @Nightbound @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Bliss @That One Purple Cat @Hexict @Xeno @Starface @Cakeling @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Bravekit @Echobreeze18 @DarkNight @shadowcla @BILL. @S-oft @crypticcountryroad @FireSandwich @Chasepaw @WarriorsAndHorses @riverripple @Wispermoon @Vessel @Splash @Bluepetal @Dipper @SparrowSoar @LunaFang @WhiteStripes @Cinnamontail12 @RainbowQuail @Slushie
DuskWing would walk into the clearing curiously. its been a while since the last meeting.

TinyKit would peek out of the nursery to watch.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:05 PM
i am kenough

Maybe this time the meeting wouldn't be as bad as the other one had gone. Elderpaw pokes her head out of the apprentices den and blinks up at Twilightstar curiously before stepping out and finding a spot to sit.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gentlemoo padded forward tipping his head slightly.

Tulipapple padded forward in curiousity.

Basilkit bounded forward squirming in delight, her fur was neatly groomed. I’m gonna become an apprentice! she thought in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:07 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailkit scurried over to the Breezerock at the first sound of Twilightstar's call. She wondered what this meeting was going to be about, as she waited for other cats.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:09 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Lupinpaw sighed as he rolled up to the gathering, he was tired and emotionally-- like always. The small apprentice took his seat at the edge if the clearing, maybe Uncle Odd would be let out by now?

--

Puffinhop shuffled in, a few pretty yellow petals stuck to his black and white freckled pelt, contrasting well with his colours even if he was a walking pollen ball to any cats with allegories. Puffinhop sat down, eager for the meeting.
{Open!}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; May 3rd, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:12 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Puddlekit hurried over to the Breezerock. He was 6 moons old now, did that mean he was becoming an apprentice?

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread