Today 01:45 AM

Old March 12th, 2018, 11:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The tortoiseshell was just strolling through the territory, a plump bird clamped firmly between his jaws, a few blackberry leaves sticking out the sides of his mouth as well, being extra careful so he wasn't puncturing those. The young tom had spotted them and figured it wouldn't hurt to bring them to Shinefang, after all, he didn't know what they were, but they smelled like they belonged in the medicine cat den, so they were herbs...right? As the bulky tom gingerly made his way back to camp, proud of his load, he heard a gruff voice, a singular voice, a distressed voice. He swiveled his ears toward the sound and began to creep that way, carefully placing his paws, his belly brushing the ground. He poked his nose through a bush, his green hues danced with uncertainty and uneasiness. As soon as he saw it was just Orbitstream the tom let out a giggle and stood up, a smile plastered on his lips, not that the older warrior would be able to see, however, due to the bird and leaves. He blinked and tilted his head to the side, wondering what the feline meant by 'stop it' "Stop what?" he asked, letting out a panicked squeak as the prey and leaves tumbled out of his mouth. Thankfully, Turtlebright was able to catch the leaves just in time, while the bird landed with a 'thump' on the forest floor.
whirling around, orbitstreak looked down at the other, his ear flicking. typical. as turtlebright rushed to save the leaves, from what plant, orbirstreak didn't know, he rolled his eyes and watched with a bored expression. "none of your business." his tail sweeped up and around his paws, a golden gaze dim as it masked his emotions.
orbitstreak's paws kneaded the ground, agitated, while the other tom scrambled around like a buffoon.
"why should it matter to you, anyways?" his fur fluffed out, his bulky figure rising to twice its size. stay calm. orbitstreak stood and padded in a circle around turtlebright, sniffing indignantly. "i don't believe it should." from what was once a worriful tom became that of a rude, stone-faced feline. he couldn't help it, really. that was just how he was. especially when luna was involved.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Warmth flooded through the she-cat at his responses. Blazingcomet was such a kind cat! She never wanted to ruin things between them and she hoped he felt the same way. Of course, Petal wasn't really ready to admit to that yet. The last time she did, she felt as if she drove them off. Was that why she could never hold friends or love interests? Was she too clingy perhaps!? No.. no.. that couldn't be it otherwise this tom would be gone too... right?

The question stuck in her head for a moment before she tossed it aside. There was no need to doubt herself right now. She had company she didn't get to see as often as she'd like. "Anything exciting happen lately? I'd love to hear another great story!" she half-squealed her question, shuffling on her paws a little. Her green hues were bright as always.
Keeping his tail curled around her, and sitting close, the orange tom turned his golden hues on her with a bright smile. ”Anything exciting, huh? We-ll… there was some trouble at a Gathering lately - you know, when all of the Clans get together… but nothing too major. No fighting broke out or anything. ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t there, though.” The tom thought harder before continuing. ”On a happier note, my apprentice - Cherrypaw - has been doing really well lately. I think she’s making some real progress!” He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he spoke. ”What about you, love, how are things in kittypet-town?” Or… whatever where she lived was called. He called it kittypet-town, since that was the kind of place he imagined her living.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 13th, 2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Nutpaw felt compelled to do what he wanted most of the time, and due to the fact that he found his training to be rather boring he had decided that he was going to spend some quality time with himself. He padded around the territory, breathing in the unique scents and looking at the sights. The brown tabby felt his paw pads touch the crisp ground, and he shivered pleasantly in the gentle leaf-bare air. Nutpaw slowed his pace and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. He looked around at the beautiful territory and grinned a big goofy grin. For a while he just sat there letting the wind brush across his fur, he stood up after a while. Just as he was about to had back to camp to meet up with his mentor or a friend, he suddenly scented a familiar scent. He stopped, and sniffed at the air even more. It was definitely one of his friends, however he couldn't quite identify who it was. Suddenly he saw white fur. Cherrypaw. He padded up closer and realized that it was definitely Cherrypaw. "Cherrypaw!" He called to the molly.
The snow white she-cat perched herself on one of the tree's branches and let her eyes close for a few heartbeats. It was nice and peaceful up here. There was a feeling that a cat could only get in the trees and never on the ground. Yes, Cherrypaw was a SkyClan cat without a doubt. A voice had startled the apprentice and nearly caused her to fall sideways. She quickly recovered with as much grace as she could manage before she searched for where the voice came from. She was relieved to see it was only Nutpaw. Cherrypaw was scared that a warrior was going to catch her out here alone and send her back to camp. "Is that you, Nutpaw?" She called back with a smile beginning to form on her lips. "What are you doing all the way down there?" The pretty blue-eyed cat teased.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

[ @Thistledawn ]

Lightpaw followed the scent of Cherrypaw. Although he was unable to see her, he could smell and hear her, enabling him to be able to follow. Since his senses were stronger than most other cats - except for his sight, of course - he made sure to keep his jaws open, checking for scents, and ears pricked for any slight sounds of movement. Not larger ones that belong to Cherrypaw, as those are more likely to be a cat. But, if you heard a soft rustle in the bushes next to you, that's either some wierd wind, or prey. Now, if you hear something way to big to be a cat... Run. Run and scream for help, because if none comes and you're a blind apprentice then you're pretty much dead because the thing chasing you. That thing is most likely to be one or multiple foxes or badgers, or maybe even a hoard of cats. Overall, Lightpaw's life as a blind cat was hard, and not just because it may physically hurt him. There were some times he got emotionally hurt... Encaustic of those bullies... Oh how Lightpaw hated bullies. He turned to Cherrypaw, 'looking' at her with his blind gaze, hopefully I don't find another bully within her, and instead a freind, he thought, squeezing his eyes shut, and trying not to imagine another bully. The horrible things she might say to him about his blindness... He shuddered slightly at that thought and tried to tell himself that would never happen, "Hey, Cherrypaw, where exactly are we going to hunt?" he asked, genuinely curious. But, he did also speak to keep his mind of the constant thoughts running through his head, which, he thought, had no business being there in the first place.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 17th, 2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Thistledawn ]

Lightpaw followed the scent of Cherrypaw. Although he was unable to see her, he could smell and hear her, enabling him to be able to follow. Since his senses were stronger than most other cats - except for his sight, of course - he made sure to keep his jaws open, checking for scents, and ears pricked for any slight sounds of movement. Not larger ones that belong to Cherrypaw, as those are more likely to be a cat. But, if you heard a soft rustle in the bushes next to you, that's either some wierd wind, or prey. Now, if you hear something way to big to be a cat... Run. Run and scream for help, because if none comes and you're a blind apprentice then you're pretty much dead because the thing chasing you. That thing is most likely to be one or multiple foxes or badgers, or maybe even a hoard of cats. Overall, Lightpaw's life as a blind cat was hard, and not just because it may physically hurt him. There were some times he got emotionally hurt... Encaustic of those bullies... Oh how Lightpaw hated bullies. He turned to Cherrypaw, 'looking' at her with his blind gaze, hopefully I don't find another bully within her, and instead a freind, he thought, squeezing his eyes shut, and trying not to imagine another bully. The horrible things she might say to him about his blindness... He shuddered slightly at that thought and tried to tell himself that would never happen, "Hey, Cherrypaw, where exactly are we going to hunt?" he asked, genuinely curious. But, he did also speak to keep his mind of the constant thoughts running through his head, which, he thought, had no business being there in the first place.
Cherrypaw's legs begged her to move fast. She felt the aching need to run ahead and stretch her legs to their fullest potential. She'd been so active lately that it felt weird to go back to a normal pace. Everything had been so fast paced lately and the white she-cat wasn't quite sure she was ready for things to slow down yet. She loved this momentum. However, Cherrypaw had to make sure that her friend Lightpaw would be able to keep up. She wouldn't be doing him any favors if she run ahead of him. If he had any issues or got lost, Cherrypaw would need to be there to help him. Or she wanted to be there to help him at least. So despite how badly her legs screamed for more, the little white molly maintained her pace and stuck close to the tom.

When Lightpaw had looked at her, it still made her feel weird. She didn't get those shivers down her spine anymore. Cherrypaw had gotten used to it surprisingly quickly. She still wondered exactly how her companion always managed to direct his sightless gaze at her without fail, but that was different. The snowy white apprentice shrugged in response at first, then mewed, "I don't know." Her blue eyes scanned SkyClan's territory for any sign of movement and perked her ears up to detect the sounds of scurrying feet or flapping wings. "We could hunt in the trees or perhaps we'll find something in those bushes or. . ." The young cat continued to ramble on about their options. "Oh! And there's a rabbit's nest I heard some warriors talking about yesterday." Cherrypaw told Lightpaw with a smile. "Only I don't remember where they said it was. Hmmm. . . Was it by that big oak tree? Or maybe they said it was by the WindClan border. . ." She drifted off, thinking hard.

Profile pic
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw's legs begged her to move fast. She felt the aching need to run ahead and stretch her legs to their fullest potential. She'd been so active lately that it felt weird to go back to a normal pace. Everything had been so fast paced lately and the white she-cat wasn't quite sure she was ready for things to slow down yet. She loved this momentum. However, Cherrypaw had to make sure that her friend Lightpaw would be able to keep up. She wouldn't be doing him any favors if she run ahead of him. If he had any issues or got lost, Cherrypaw would need to be there to help him. Or she wanted to be there to help him at least. So despite how badly her legs screamed for more, the little white molly maintained her pace and stuck close to the tom.

When Lightpaw had looked at her, it still made her feel weird. She didn't get those shivers down her spine anymore. Cherrypaw had gotten used to it surprisingly quickly. She still wondered exactly how her companion always managed to direct his sightless gaze at her without fail, but that was different. The snowy white apprentice shrugged in response at first, then mewed, "I don't know." Her blue eyes scanned SkyClan's territory for any sign of movement and perked her ears up to detect the sounds of scurrying feet or flapping wings. "We could hunt in the trees or perhaps we'll find something in those bushes or. . ." The young cat continued to ramble on about their options. "Oh! And there's a rabbit's nest I heard some warriors talking about yesterday." Cherrypaw told Lightpaw with a smile. "Only I don't remember where they said it was. Hmmm. . . Was it by that big oak tree? Or maybe they said it was by the WindClan border. . ." She drifted off, thinking hard.
Lightpaw paused as she said rabbit nest. Rabbit nest? he thought Jackpot! he grinned. He knew with his sharpened senses he'd be able to detect it before Cherrypaw. He closed his eyes, pricked his ears and opened his jaws. He didn't know why, but for some reason, closing his eyes even though he already couldn't see, seemed to help him concentrate better on his other senses. "Shhhhh..." he politely shushes the blue-eyed she-cat. He started turned his head, mouth still open, yearning for scents. Bingo! he thought, grinning again. He could smell the rabbit's rich scent coming from somewhere to his left. He turned his head that way, opening his eyes again as he crouched low. He signaled to Cherrypaw with his tail to go to the other side of the tree that he knew was in front of him. Then, he started stalking forewards, paw step by pawstep. He had taught himself, that before he completely step down, he would feel around that area lightly, for leaves or twigs or anything else that can make a sound if stepped on. He used the strategy as he stalked the family of rabbits. Remember, he said to himself, to leave at least three, just to make sure they reproduce and we have plenty of prey for the next time that we go through Leaf-Bare. He listened to see if he could hear that Cherrypaw was in position, but she was being too quiet, he couldn't hear her any better than the rabbits could. Instead, he used his nose, and since the air was wafting from Lightpaw to Cherrypaw, on the other side of the nest, in an attempt to scare the rabbits into her claws, Lightpaw had to try really hard, but because of his sharpened sense of smell he was able to detect her.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw paused as she said rabbit nest. Rabbit nest? he thought Jackpot! he grinned. He knew with his sharpened senses he'd be able to detect it before Cherrypaw. He closed his eyes, pricked his ears and opened his jaws. He didn't know why, but for some reason, closing his eyes even though he already couldn't see, seemed to help him concentrate better on his other senses. "Shhhhh..." he politely shushes the blue-eyed she-cat. He started turned his head, mouth still open, yearning for scents. Bingo! he thought, grinning again. He could smell the rabbit's rich scent coming from somewhere to his left. He turned his head that way, opening his eyes again as he crouched low. He signaled to Cherrypaw with his tail to go to the other side of the tree that he knew was in front of him. Then, he started stalking forewards, paw step by pawstep. He had taught himself, that before he completely step down, he would feel around that area lightly, for leaves or twigs or anything else that can make a sound if stepped on. He used the strategy as he stalked the family of rabbits. Remember, he said to himself, to leave at least three, just to make sure they reproduce and we have plenty of prey for the next time that we go through Leaf-Bare. He listened to see if he could hear that Cherrypaw was in position, but she was being too quiet, he couldn't hear her any better than the rabbits could. Instead, he used his nose, and since the air was wafting from Lightpaw to Cherrypaw, on the other side of the nest, in an attempt to scare the rabbits into her claws, Lightpaw had to try really hard, but because of his sharpened sense of smell he was able to detect her.
"Whoops, sorry," Cherrypaw whispered, feeling her pelt get hot. She'd always had this habit of talking too much. It landed her in a lot of trouble a lot, but she still had a hard time controlling it. What could she say? The apprentice had a lot of opinions and thoughts to voice. She wasn't going to just keep it all to herself of course. The pretty she-cat was thankful that Lightpaw had been so gentle about it talkativeness. Other cats weren't as nice to her about it. She'd heard the words "shut up" more times than she could count. Lightpaw had said it in a nicer way, but perhaps he wouldn't be so nice next time. Cherrypaw left herself a mental note to keep control of how much she talked at Lightpaw, especially now that it seemed he was in the zone. He'd closed his sightless eyes and began searching for something. It took her a few heartbeats after following her companion's command to figure out just what was happening. The apprentice's blue eyes widened as she caught the scent of the rabbits. She was impressed, but not surprised, by Lightpaw's sharp senses. Cherrypaw followed the tom's lead as best as she could, setting her snowy white paws on the ground lightly. She tried to make her breathing as silent as she could despite how fast her heart was beating now that the hunt was beginning. The molly excited to make this catch and bring something home to her Clan. Imagine how excited the kits will be if we bring home a big fat rabbit!

Profile pic
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Whoops, sorry," Cherrypaw whispered, feeling her pelt get hot. She'd always had this habit of talking too much. It landed her in a lot of trouble a lot, but she still had a hard time controlling it. What could she say? The apprentice had a lot of opinions and thoughts to voice. She wasn't going to just keep it all to herself of course. The pretty she-cat was thankful that Lightpaw had been so gentle about it talkativeness. Other cats weren't as nice to her about it. She'd heard the words "shut up" more times than she could count. Lightpaw had said it in a nicer way, but perhaps he wouldn't be so nice next time. Cherrypaw left herself a mental note to keep control of how much she talked at Lightpaw, especially now that it seemed he was in the zone. He'd closed his sightless eyes and began searching for something. It took her a few heartbeats after following her companion's command to figure out just what was happening. The apprentice's blue eyes widened as she caught the scent of the rabbits. She was impressed, but not surprised, by Lightpaw's sharp senses. Cherrypaw followed the tom's lead as best as she could, setting her snowy white paws on the ground lightly. She tried to make her breathing as silent as she could despite how fast her heart was beating now that the hunt was beginning. The molly excited to make this catch and bring something home to her Clan. Imagine how excited the kits will be if we bring home a big fat rabbit!
Lightpaw nodded to himself as soon as he detected her, ready and waiting in her set position. He continued using his stalking method to close in on the family of rabbits. Pretty soon, he could smell the rabbits so clearly, he could almost believe that he, himself was one. He figured if he could smell them so well, then, since his scent was wafting towards the rabbits, they should have smelt him by now. Just in case, Lightpaw let out a bloodcurdling yowl to alarm them. Almost immedeately after, Lightpaw heard frantic shuffling and crunching in front of him, signaling that the rabbits were on the run. Lightpaw sat up and sighed, there was nothing he could do now. After prey he was after either ran away or climbed a tree he couldn't peruse them because of his blindness. That was why it amazed him that, in one day, in leaf-bare, he was able to not only catch a rabbit, but a squirrel as well. He blinked and waited to 'see' the results of that hunt.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 19th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Keeping his tail curled around her, and sitting close, the orange tom turned his golden hues on her with a bright smile. ”Anything exciting, huh? We-ll… there was some trouble at a Gathering lately - you know, when all of the Clans get together… but nothing too major. No fighting broke out or anything. ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t there, though.” The tom thought harder before continuing. ”On a happier note, my apprentice - Cherrypaw - has been doing really well lately. I think she’s making some real progress!” He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he spoke. ”What about you, love, how are things in kittypet-town?” Or… whatever where she lived was called. He called it kittypet-town, since that was the kind of place he imagined her living.
Petal's hues filled with concern at the mention of two clans not showing up. From what she understood, that was a bad thing that didn't happen often, if at all for that matter. At least they hadn't gotten into a fight? That was always good news. She hated hearing about those fights, always scared that Blazingcomet wouldn't come back one day because he was too badly hurt... or worse! On top of that, she'd never know unless she went and asked his clan herself! That would be a horrible day.

On the mention of a happier note, Petal perked back up, leaning into the tom as he spoke about his apprentice. "That's good! She has a great mentor to learn from!" she chirped before she was questioned about her own life. What could she say? Nothing really happened with her housefolk or in the neighborhood they lived it. It was really unexciting there, so perhaps that was what always drew her back to the clans. "Nothing much has happened. I mean, my neighbor got a new dog that never shuts up when we're sitting on the fence, but that's all," she replied, much more unenthusiastically.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 19th, 2018, 12:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
whirling around, orbitstreak looked down at the other, his ear flicking. typical. as turtlebright rushed to save the leaves, from what plant, orbirstreak didn't know, he rolled his eyes and watched with a bored expression. "none of your business." his tail sweeped up and around his paws, a golden gaze dim as it masked his emotions.
orbitstreak's paws kneaded the ground, agitated, while the other tom scrambled around like a buffoon.
"why should it matter to you, anyways?" his fur fluffed out, his bulky figure rising to twice its size. stay calm. orbitstreak stood and padded in a circle around turtlebright, sniffing indignantly. "i don't believe it should." from what was once a worriful tom became that of a rude, stone-faced feline. he couldn't help it, really. that was just how he was. especially when luna was involved.

He pouted and twitched his nose, thus, causing the leaves in his mouth to rustle. 'Rude' he thought to himself as he eyed the older. After the older warrior finished speaking, the tortoiseshell gently put the leaves down beside his little paws and shot the tom a cold glare, light green hues flickering with annoyance 'Uppity much?' he asked himself seconds before he opened his maw, "I mean it does kinda concern me since I'm gonna be the one taking care of you when your legs don't work anymore." he stated, tail tip twitching. The tom was sweet, just as long as other's were sweet back, he believed in the golden rule "treat others the way you want to be treated" in fact he lived by it. There was no need for Orbitstreak to be so rude. The younger warrior answered both the older toms question with that singular sentence, a pout still plastered on his multicolored face.

Turtlebright loved his clanmates, he really did, but sometimes they were such a stick in the mud. But, it wasn't like he was new to this, after all, he had Shinefang as a former mentor, and though the older medicine cat was like a father figure to him, boy did he have some gruffness to him. The warrior wasn't dealing with anything new in all honesty. "Besides, you sound crazier than you look muttering to yourself. Becoming an elder soon? If not I would suggest asking Grousestar to change that. You're loosing your mind and lemme tell you, there's no herbs to fix hat." The words poured out of his mouth with not a single sign of restraint, he wouldn't hesitate if the older warrior didn't show him at least a little respect, he worked just as hard as the tom, but just because he worked as hard for a less amount of time didn't deem him less worthy of said respect.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us