Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:32 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Astraea
Today 06:20 PM
"How do I say sorry?"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:19 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@TeamRiverRipple @Splashy
[First ever RP with Cloud bare with me lol]

Cloudberry's tail waved up in the air as her name was called. Of course she was leading this. She had to be the most suited for the job, or at least she wanted to believe that. The pudgy fluff ball of a cat trotted up to the deputy, or close to him. She needed to get a good view of all the warriors to find these two she was taking. "Clowerwhish, Whitepaw c'mon we've got a patrol!" The mostly white molly called. Yeah they weren't late technically but Cloudberry hated waiting, even for a moment. She wanted to go!
The warrior's blue eyes scanned over the crowd again. Where are those lizard brains? I don't want to be waiting all day, there's no time for that! She complained silently. She had to many things to do, well not really she just wanted to have as much free time as she could get. Give her the time to actually eat some prey. She only got to eat a lizard this morning! That was far from enough food. Besides who wanted to spend their whole day waiting on cats to show up for a patrol? "C'mon, hurry up you two!" Cloudberry called again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:20 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Walking was... harder than Snailkit had expected! but his fat little freshly baked beans had carried them all the way to the Warriors Den!
One wobbly step, and then another, before he knew it he had found himself inside the den. "HIIIIII!" he called out. Bigger cats there intimidating, but Snailkit suspected that warriors gave some of the best hugs simply for their size!
One more wobbly step in but perhaps this one was too wobbly. A moment later he had fallen, tiny pink nose smacking into the floor.

{Open!}
Shadowfoot pads into the warriors' den and spots Snailkit. "Are you alright?"
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Stemkit gave a growl. I’m far more ready to be an apprentice than all those other kits out here. And yet Icestar won’t make me an apprentice and my mother won’t let me out of the nursery to prove to Icestar that I’m ready to be an apprentice. It’s not fair. she pouted. Frankly, Stemkit was desperate to grow up and become a warrior, she didn’t appreciate being a kit very much, and spent most of her free time practicing stalking so she could hunt for her clan once she was allowed out of the nursery. Her mother said she had to wait until she was two moons old, thankfully, that was coming soon so she could finally prove to Icestar that she was ready to be an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Fuzzy @Splashy
[small note that clover is very difficult, angry, and will insult everyone]
Cloverwish resisted the urge to bare her teeth at the molly and tell them to shut up. She wasn't the patrol leader, it wouldn't work for her to do that. Where even was her little rat of an apprentice? "Sorry about Whitepaw. He's an reckless ass." Apologizing for her apprentice?! Ick. Blech. Disgusting. She hated even being near him. How Cloverwish hated waiting for him. It was like Whitepaw wasn't even trying. And she was stuck with this impatient, idiotic, molly! Cloverwish was there, wasn't she? It wasn't like she didn't have a life beyond endless patrolling.

- - - - - -

[open!]

Magpiepaw almost slumped with defeat at not being put on a patrol, but he controlled himself. This was a good thing. This gave him more time to train, and sort himself out. Not to mention think about that conversation with Icestar! He could do this! Magpiepaw's stomach gave a small heave, and he glanced around for the fresh-kill pile. Another push from his stomach. But.. Magpiepaw didn't feel hungry. Was something wrong with him? Oh, Starclan, no, there couldn't be! No way, no way! He was perfectly fine! Yet the bags under his eyes said otherwise. Magpiepaw had been waking up in the middle of the night for the last half a moon, coughs rattling his throat and nightmares scattered across his subconscious. Last night had been the worst. He'd dreamed of falling from a very tall tree, only to land before the leader, her gaze scorching his. A warrior came from behind, and dragged him into the nursery. The whole time, Magpiepaw had been fighting, but he was seeming to grow weaker and frailer by the minute. He was dragged down a dark hole, falling, and falling, until... Magpie had woken up, coughing and gasping for air. Now, here he was, trying not to feel more dejected. Was there something he'd done wrong, or did his clan not believe in him the way he believed in them?
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stemkit gave a growl. I’m far more ready to be an apprentice than all those other kits out here. And yet Icestar won’t make me an apprentice and my mother won’t let me out of the nursery to prove to Icestar that I’m ready to be an apprentice. It’s not fair. she pouted. Frankly, Stemkit was desperate to grow up and become a warrior, she didn’t appreciate being a kit very much, and spent most of her free time practicing stalking so she could hunt for her clan once she was allowed out of the nursery. Her mother said she had to wait until she was two moons old, thankfully, that was coming soon so she could finally prove to Icestar that she was ready to be an apprentice.
Aspeanglare came into the nursery “Hey Stemkit,” he mew’d. “I thought I could teach a couple things!”
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
Aspeanglare came into the nursery “Hey Stemkit,” he mew’d. “I thought I could teach a couple things!”
Stemkit’s sullen face lit up, finally my own mentor. Someone who can teach me a few things. giving a smile to Aspenglare she gave a nod,” Alright. This sounds beneficial.” the little jet-black kit meowed in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:09 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Stemkit’s sullen face lit up, finally my own mentor. Someone who can teach me a few things. giving a smile to Aspenglare she gave a nod,” Alright. This sounds beneficial.” the little jet-black kit meowed in excitement.
“Well... what do you wanna start with?” He asked
(Does Stem already have a future mentor?)
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:24 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~Lucid Dreams~

Determined not to let the other kit win so easily, Ribbitkit quickly hopped up on his paws, his brown tabby tail lashing excitedly, and his golden eyes gleaming. He was planning to run and intercept the other kit. But instead of chasing after Littlekit in the seemingly endless circling of the goal, he ran in the opposite direction, hoping to bump into her and momentarily get her to pause, giving him enough time to snatch up the ball and score a point. There was just no way he was about to lose at his own game by three whole points.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 18th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
“Well... what do you wanna start with?” He asked
(Does Stem already have a future mentor?)
(Currently not)
Stemkit flicked her tail at the warrior,” I’ve been trying to teach myself to hunt, maybe you can give me pointers.“ she meowed before dropping into a hunter’s crouch. It was pretty good, but she had her tail a bit too high up and she wasn’t quite low enough to the ground. She demonstrated her stalk by gentle creeping forward, her front paws were making quiet steps but her hind legs kept stepping too loudly.

Old May 18th, 2020, 01:34 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
(Currently not)
Stemkit flicked her tail at the warrior,” I’ve been trying to teach myself to hunt, maybe you can give me pointers.“ she meowed before dropping into a hunter’s crouch. It was pretty good, but she had her tail a bit too high up and she wasn’t quite low enough to the ground. She demonstrated her stalk by gentle creeping forward, her front paws were making quiet steps but her hind legs kept stepping too loudly.
“Keep your tail a bit lower.” He said. “And your hind legs a bit lower too would help you be quieter,” (Can Aspen be future mentor?)