Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:53 PM

Old May 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Mudpaw opened his yellow eyes the the familiar starry territory. He was brought up with happiness at the thought, mere joy running through him. These last few moons without seeing him has felt like pure pain, he felt empty without his other half. He felt that apart of him was missing, hollow and now really there in the first place. So when he opened his eyes, he perked his head up for any sign of his familiar love, the cat that clouded his thoughts constantly every single day. When here, he felt a sense of safety, thats haw he always felt when around Redpaw.
It was all gone. A he knew it.
But he was grasping onto reality of course, trying to convince himself Redpaw was still alive, denying that he was dead and simply away for awhile. he didnt want to accept and move on, as no one could replace whom he had loved most. He stood up, slowly walking around, eyes darting in all directions for the calico tom. The place had been left as it had usually ben, the grass fetl soft between his toes and the sky was set in a blueish pink tone with stars lacing through it. It all felt so peaceful, but something felt off. he knew it in his gut.
He cause sight of Redpaw.
he smiled.
One last time.
Hoping against hope, that was what it was, and yet...
"Mudpaw!" cried the smaller apprentice, flinging himself at the larger tom in joy; he couldn't believe that he had come! Mud could have dreamt of anything, but he had instead returned. Barreling into the splotched cat, the smaller, starry cat burried himself in the living cat's fur. He was home; Mudpaw was his home. And that was what made red feel so much safer with Mud; the feline was his navigator, helping him to understand the hectic twists and turns of time, the things that could change in the blink of an eye. And he was there.

(Gtg to sleep can reply in the morning)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:44 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The grey Maine coon flicked his ear as he heard the soft voice of a molly, his green orbs flickered with curiosity. He made his way on the direction of the voice and popped out of the bushes just in time to hear the Warriors question. Cypressmoon let out a chuckle and cocked his head to the side "Maybe because we all wish to rest, this is the place of resting after all." he chuckled as he layed himself next to the other.
Nightwater squeaked at the newcomer's voice. "You don't just sneak up on cats!" She hissed, a bit ticked.
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:57 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Hoping against hope, that was what it was, and yet...
"Mudpaw!" cried the smaller apprentice, flinging himself at the larger tom in joy; he couldn't believe that he had come! Mud could have dreamt of anything, but he had instead returned. Barreling into the splotched cat, the smaller, starry cat burried himself in the living cat's fur. He was home; Mudpaw was his home. And that was what made red feel so much safer with Mud; the feline was his navigator, helping him to understand the hectic twists and turns of time, the things that could change in the blink of an eye. And he was there.

(Gtg to sleep can reply in the morning)
He was immediately engulfed in the scent of his familiar companion, a cat that he had grown to love over the many seasons they had spent together. He was going to be getting his warrior name soon, he wanted Redpaw to be standing next to him getting his warrior name to. It was a bitter sweetness, seeing him in Starclan. Atleast he even got to see him. He purred, feeling the warmth on his chest as he was basically tackled to the ground, letting out an ¨oof¨ sound and giving a chuckle. ¨Oh my Redpaw, Ive missed you.¨ his voice was quiet, as if being loud would break their small reunion. He felt all was right for just a moment, even if he knew when he woke up all would change quickly.
Hed cherish this moment.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:10 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Eye of the storm
The ginger brown tom flicked his large tail. He had been sent to welcome a new member. A task that Hawkfeather didn't like. Hawkfeather walked, humming to himself to keep the mood light. It was always stressfull when he saw new members. Most missed their homes. Hawkfeather related, when he was bitten by a snake. The tom shook his head, walking farther along the path.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:16 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Eye of the storm
The ginger brown tom flicked his large tail. He had been sent to welcome a new member. A task that Hawkfeather didn't like. Hawkfeather walked, humming to himself to keep the mood light. It was always stressfull when he saw new members. Most missed their homes. Hawkfeather related, when he was bitten by a snake. The tom shook his head, walking farther along the path.
Jayfall appeared on the starry plain, pupils black slits. His paw were covered with his own blood, he looked at his gaping neck wound. Slowly his death came to him. Him jumping in front of the apprentice, Coconutpaw, to save their life. Now he was dead. But he had no regrets; he had died protecting his clan. But still. Why now? Why had he had to murdered, he was newly made warrior, he shouldn't be dead? He had much more life he could have had.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Jayfall appeared on the starry plain, pupils black slits. His paw were covered with his own blood, he looked at his gaping neck wound. Slowly his death came to him. Him jumping in front of the apprentice, Coconutpaw, to save their life. Now he was dead. But he had no regrets; he had died protecting his clan. But still. Why now? Why had he had to murdered, he was newly made warrior, he shouldn't be dead? He had much more life he could have had.
@Myik
Another She-cat appeared next to Hawkfeather, her ginger pelt shining like rose gold dotted with stars. This was none other than GleamRose, the WindClan cat who had fallen into a coma and died in her sleep. But there as much more to it than that "another poor young cat joining the ranks of StarClan, Hawkfeather? It's a shame they're killed off so easily, if they're facing the right cat at the time." She sighed, her eyes still beaming as brightly as ever. "You can't blame them for missing home...no matter what age they all do at some point."
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:30 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Yes, a shame.. But we have to deal with what life gives us I'm afraid." He mewed.
Hawkfeather jumped, landing off of a rock. "Hello! I'm Hawkfeather, I see your new to Starclan." Hawkfeather walkec closer, seeing the blood. "No worries, that will heal up. Follow me," He mewed, turning back.

Last edited by judas; May 14th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:49 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
"Yes, a shame.. But we have to deal with what life gives us I'm afraid." He mewed.
Hawkfeather jumped, landing off of a rock. "Hello! I'm Hawkfeather, I see your new to Starclan." Hawkfeather walkec closer, seeing the blood. "No worries, that will heal up. Follow me," He mewed, turning back.
@NightWarrior4Life
The warrior, jogged up, and realised he didn't feel any pain. "Woah. Despite being dead, its quite nice, no pain. And, at least I dered honourably.... But why now? Im only 20 moon." The greyish blue tabby contemplated. "So what do you do here? Sit around eating? Its gonna get boring after a while."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:04 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

@NightWarrior4Life
The warrior, jogged up, and realised he didn't feel any pain. "Woah. Despite being dead, its quite nice, no pain. And, at least I dered honourably.... But why now? Im only 20 moon." The greyish blue tabby contemplated. "So what do you do here? Sit around eating? Its gonna get boring after a while."
The Ginger cat sighed, "Well, you could hunt, walk, sit and think." He mewed. Hawkfeather brushed through the leaves. "Some cats get to talk to leaders too," he said. Hawkfeather paused, pouncing in some leaves. He turned, having a rabbit in his jaws. "See? Hunting."
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Falling In

@Myik @The Eye Of The Storm
"I thought that too once upon a time...then I found I actually quite enjoy hunting up here...it's nothing like hunting at night. It's hunting inside the night. I also like to play stepping stones on the stars with other cats...and see how many you can step on b core your paws get tired. Or snake! Snake is fun. You step on a bunch of stars and then they make a trail which is like the tail of your snake if the other cat crosses over you tail they lose!" she laughed then put the tip of her golden tail on JayFall's shoulder. "It gets better as time goes on...just try not to grieve for the others...let the others grieve for you...I can assure you they are safe now and you did not die in vain. You'll forget you ever lived another life eventually." GleamRose purred softly in his ear.