Last post by paris
Today 04:57 PM

Old January 26th, 2018, 03:23 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Drago?" Tharek stared after him, and flinched when he heard the villain's name. My fault, echoed his mind. Should've killed him while a had the chance instead of playing along. Should've realized he was a terrible person. "She'll get better," he said instead, resting a talon on Drago's forearm. "I... I might not be able to heal her completely, but I could try to speed it up. I lived with Hiroga long enough to know how his magic works."
"Too risky hiroga covers these kinds of spells with traps no let her wounds heal on their own time shes strong enough" drago said the leaned forward and kissed Arya on the forehead and then brought a chair over with magic and sat in it keeping a hold on her hand with his right hand "and remember tharek hiroha is claws younger brother and im bonded with claw i know more about him than you and i know more about his magic since im a all elemental and now hiroga has gone too far" drago said suddenly standing and resting Arya hand on the bed gently he turned to darkwings and tharek and tore off his cast his arm covered in black scales he had healed it

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 26th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:42 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Too risky hiroga covers these kinds of spells with traps no let her wounds heal on their own time shes strong enough" drago said the leaned forward and kissed Arya on the forehead and then brought a chair over with magic and sat in it keeping a hold on her hand with his right hand "and remember tharek hiroha is claws younger brother and im bonded with claw i know more about him than you and i know more about his magic since im a all elemental and now hiroga has gone too far" drago said suddenly standing and resting Arya hand on the bed gently he turned to darkwings and tharek and tore off his cast his arm covered in black scales he had healed it
Darkwings blinked and took a step back. The Shadow Lord grunted in surprise and took a step back. They both stared at Drago.

"Um," Tharek rumbled. "Cool. I think."
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:59 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

Darkwings blinked and took a step back. The Shadow Lord grunted in surprise and took a step back. They both stared at Drago.

"Um," Tharek rumbled. "Cool. I think."
Drago snarled suddenly they teleported outside the city hiroga sat crossed leg on the ground his scythe in his lap he looked up with a grin as they appeared "your finally awake how's your little elf doing" he said looking deliberately at drago who growled armor materializing onto him and his sword hummed with power he felt 2 minds enter his and lend strength it was siroga and claw "ill kill you hiroga you made the mistake of pissing me off now you shall face my true power" he said then froze as verdict chaos and the 30 dark gods appeared behind hiroga "i don't think so drago" hiroga said standing and brandishing his scythe drago scoffed "I've faced worse underling" with that he rushed faster than light slamming into hiroga he carried him into the line of dark gods knocking some of the over as he threw hiroga with a roar he then whipped around and blocked both of verdicts and chaos swords and kick verdict back and punched chaos square in the chest the whipped back around and unleashed a vicious blast of energy killing 10 dark gods as they tried to rush him

Old January 26th, 2018, 04:12 PM
roar

Quote:
Drago snarled suddenly they teleported outside the city hiroga sat crossed leg on the ground his scythe in his lap he looked up with a grin as they appeared "your finally awake how's your little elf doing" he said looking deliberately at drago who growled armor materializing onto him and his sword hummed with power he felt 2 minds enter his and lend strength it was siroga and claw "ill kill you hiroga you made the mistake of pissing me off now you shall face my true power" he said then froze as verdict chaos and the 30 dark gods appeared behind hiroga "i don't think so drago" hiroga said standing and brandishing his scythe drago scoffed "I've faced worse underling" with that he rushed faster than light slamming into hiroga he carried him into the line of dark gods knocking some of the over as he threw hiroga with a roar he then whipped around and blocked both of verdicts and chaos swords and kick verdict back and punched chaos square in the chest the whipped back around and unleashed a vicious blast of energy killing 10 dark gods as they tried to rush him
Tharek yelped, and then black armor appeared over his scales. The armor had red outlines that glowed, and he brandished his Shadow Sword like a torch. He advanced on the spot where Hiroga had landed, snarling, "You've no idea how long I've waited for this."
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:31 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

Tharek yelped, and then black armor appeared over his scales. The armor had red outlines that glowed, and he brandished his Shadow Sword like a torch. He advanced on the spot where Hiroga had landed, snarling, "You've no idea how long I've waited for this."
Hiroga blasted tharek back with an energy wave "sorry tharek but your not my true target" he said then leaped for darkwings striking her in the shoulder then he stopped a hole in his head and fell to the ground dead as a gunshot rang out everyone stopped and turned to see arya with her revolver in hand her bandages still on her and smoke coming from the barrel of her revolver "anyone else want some" she said the other gods ran and drago walked up to her and carefully hugged her and kissed her as his armor dissapeared he wore a tshirt and shorts arya wore the same a t shirt and shorts though she always have a sleeve over her left arm

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 26th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:29 PM
roar

Quote:
Hiroga blasted tharek back with an energy wave "sorry tharek but your not my true target" he said then leaped for darkwings striking her in the shoulder then he stopped a hole in his head and fell to the ground dead as a gunshot rang out everyone stopped and turned to see arya with her revolver in hand her bandages still on her and smoke coming from the barrel of her revolver "anyone else want some" she said the other gods ran and drago walked up to her and carefully hugged her and kissed her as his armor dissapeared he wore a tshirt and shorts arya wore the same a t shirt and shorts though she always have a sleeve over her left arm
"What-" His question was cut short as Hiroga shoved past him. Darkwings shrieked in pain as Hiroga's claws dug deep into her shoulder, and she felt them meet bone. As Hrigoa slowly collapsed, his claws followed his movements, and she gritted her teeth in pain. Tharek used his magic to carefully pull the dragon's claws free, and Darkwings sank to the ground. Blood poured from the wound and welled through the spaces between her claws as she clutched her shoulder.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:43 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

"What-" His question was cut short as Hiroga shoved past him. Darkwings shrieked in pain as Hiroga's claws dug deep into her shoulder, and she felt them meet bone. As Hrigoa slowly collapsed, his claws followed his movements, and she gritted her teeth in pain. Tharek used his magic to carefully pull the dragon's claws free, and Darkwings sank to the ground. Blood poured from the wound and welled through the spaces between her claws as she clutched her shoulder.
Arya went unconcious again and drago ported them back into the hospital section of the citadel and gently laid arya down onto her bed then turned to darkwings "here let me heal that his claws weren't covered in black spells

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:02 AM
roar

Quote:
Arya went unconcious again and drago ported them back into the hospital section of the citadel and gently laid arya down onto her bed then turned to darkwings "here let me heal that his claws weren't covered in black spells
Darkwings flinched away from him, still clutching her wound. The pressure had stopped the heavy flow of blood, but a little bit still trickled down her arm and stained the bed sheets. "I don't want to take any chances," she said.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:07 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

Darkwings flinched away from him, still clutching her wound. The pressure had stopped the heavy flow of blood, but a little bit still trickled down her arm and stained the bed sheets. "I don't want to take any chances," she said.
Drago healed her anyways no traps had been laid on hirogas claws drago knew it the wounds healed without a problem "see" he said then sat down beside arya and brushed some of her hair out of her face

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:49 AM
roar

Quote:
Drago healed her anyways no traps had been laid on hirogas claws drago knew it the wounds healed without a problem "see" he said then sat down beside arya and brushed some of her hair out of her face
She winced, but breathed a silent sigh of relief. "I can't believe he's dead," she said. "Hiroga, I mean. It seems too easy."