Today 02:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM

Default Re: April Gathering

The large, black-colored, deputy had been sitting under the Seastones this whole time. Her glassy, green, eyes had been closed most of the time as she listened to the four- no, five- leaders on top of the large stones speak. Blackgaze never really liked gatherings, finding the abundance of cats to be a bit overwhelming. Though, she supposed she'd have to get used to it if she was to ever become the leader of RiverClan. The blind she-cat also found it hard to be at gatherings now that she was deputy, mostly because she could sometimes pick up whispers about herself or RiverClan as she paid attention a lot more than she would have if she were still just a normal warrior. Nonetheless, Blackgaze could stand the gathering as it wasn't that much to ask for. She was just going to be here for awhile more and maybe no one would even talk to her. That sounded peaceful enough, just being able to smell the salty sea air and listen to the muted chatter that filled the area. Still, Blackgaze thought this would be too much to ask for from her and she would try her best to hold up any conversation thrown her way. Even if it was from another clan, especially if it was from another clan. Hopefully Blackgaze could slowly make allies with the other clans, something that Russetstar seemed to be lacking at doing.

(open for reply, but know that i may not reply back)
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:41 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight's wide green eyes searched Rsinberry's face. For a moment, he thought she would refuse. When she agreed, he released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Okay, Rainberry." He meowed, relaxing. His voice took on just the slightest edge of sadness, but just anyone wouldn't be able to detect it. You had to be close to him to notice it. He longed to give her a loving lick, just say to her "I love you," but he couldn't. Surrounded on all sides by cats who would hate him for it, he wasn't able to show Rainberry the affection she deserved.
Rsinberry...
I read Raisinberry xD

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Rsinberry...
I read Raisinberry xD
(Oh my gosh, I didn't see that before XD)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:28 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Oh my gosh, I didn't see that before XD)
(XD.... Now it's going to stick... Frozen should call her Raisin when he's mad xD)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
(XD.... Now it's going to stick... Frozen should call her Raisin when he's mad xD)
(Oh, my gosh! I can just see that happening.
Frozen: I told you to stay home!
Rain: but I had to come see you!
Frozen: You promised me, Raisin!
Rain: Wait wut)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:10 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw nodded, "They'll pay the price someday." He said. His ears began to turn in different directions, listening to the cats nearby him. He wondered if any of them heard what he and Tawnypaw had to say. He shrugged, he doubted it. Tawnypaw and Ratpaw weren't the most popular cats and they were only apprentices anyway so he couldn't think of a reason why any cat would be listening in on their conversation.

(Sorry for the short post I couldn't think of anything)
(It's fine)

Tawnypaw gave a satisfied dip of her head. That was what she wanted very much. Especially Grousestar and Halestar, for they were a couple of liars and murderers, and it wouldn't surprise her one bit if they had actually killed her father and two of her siblings, and they weren't just missing. She glared at the leaders, her thin shoulders hunched and wild eyes dark and unfocused with thought, her ears twitching randomly as she sat, her tail limp behind heart. She glanced around, her black tabby stripes making her almost blend with the surroundings, but still be quite visible. She shook herself. “They don't deserve to be up there.” she whispered, imagining that it could've been her mother to give her her apprentice ceremony.
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
Geyserpaw could now see that Galepaw was tiring out, and he smiled softly to himself, pleased by this. He put on an extra burst of speed, felling as thoug he was flying across the ground. He hurtled past cats, who now looked like blurs of brown, ginger, white, black and several other color to mixed up for him to name. He rather enjoyed the feeling of running at top speed, gaining fast on his sister, who seemed to be getting slower and slower every heartbeat. Or was he just going faster? He wasn't sure, but he didn't care.
Galepaw finally gave in, and stopped, panting, and looked back at him, before collapsing. She huffed and she looked at him, snarling. "I'll fight you... if... you tag.... me...." she huffed, play alight in her eyes.

{ ew shrort }
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:02 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Galepaw finally gave in, and stopped, panting, and looked back at him, before collapsing. She huffed and she looked at him, snarling. "I'll fight you... if... you tag.... me...." she huffed, play alight in her eyes.

{ ew shrort }
(It's fine)

Geyserpaw looked at his seemingly exhausted sister. He gave her a lopsided grin, eyes wide and full of mischief. He bent down a bit so he was eye-level with Galepaw. “I'm not gonna.” he said, still grinning. This was of course, not true. He was gonna tag her, but first he'd let her catch her breath. After a moment, he gently jabbed one paw against her shoulder fur. “Tag!” he meowed, leaping back, ready to run if she gave chase or something.

Last edited by doghouse; April 21st, 2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:08 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(It's fine)

Geyserpaw looked at his seemingly exhausted sister. He gave her a lopsided grin, eyes wide and full of mischief. He bent down a bit so he was eye-level with Galepaw. “I'm not gonna.” he said, still grinning. This was of course, not true. He was gonna tag her, but first he'd let her catch her breath. After a moment, he gently jabbed one paw against her shoulder fur. “Tag!” he meowed, leaping back, ready to run if she gave chase or something.
"Damn you Geyserpaw!"she growled and jumped up and bolted after him. Her speed would let her catch up to him quickly, and then she wasn't just going to tag him, she was going to tackle him down and attack him. She smiled mischievously and picked up her speed, gaining on him.
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:17 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Damn you Geyserpaw!"she growled and jumped up and bolted after him. Her speed would let her catch up to him quickly, and then she wasn't just going to tag him, she was going to tackle him down and attack him. She smiled mischievously and picked up her speed, gaining on him.
Geyserpaw laughed and darted off, but to his dismay, he was fairly worn out from chasing Galepaw, and therefore slow. His breath came out in ragged, heaving gasps and he found that he was gradually losing speed. Behind him, and not far, he heard Galepaw thundering after him and gaining rapidly. “Catch me if ya can, Snailpaw!” he called teasingly over his shoulder, despite knowing that she was going to catch him, no doubt. So he abruptly stopped, hoping for her to crash into him.

Last edited by doghouse; April 21st, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Closed Thread