Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by starry
Today 12:43 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by beau
Today 12:19 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Eden
Today 12:08 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2020, 10:10 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cherrypaw was comming back from the elders den to find sparrow, she spotted the little molly talking to what she assumed to be her mentor. without a second thought cherrypaw dashed over to the two, "heya sparrowpaw, greetings to you hawkstride." cherrypaw remembered to keep her manners around warriors, "is it fine if I join you...foxpudge was my mentor but he left to join shadowclan." she explained with a helpless sigh.

@Wings @Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post

Puddlepaw's eyes twinkled with gratitude and delight. Paleheart was just the cat he had hoped would be his mentor! Grinning from ear to ear, the kit--no apprentice--searched around for the she-cat. It had been a little while since he'd last seen her, but he was excited nonetheless. "Paleheart?" He called out, searching for the bubbly warrior in the crowd.
Paleheart practically leaped up from her seat. YES! She had an apprentice now! Twilightstar trusted her to teach Puddlepaw! Oh, he was so nice too, especially when her father was telling them stories. With a perky stride she made her way over to Puddlepaw. "Oooooh this is gonna be SO fun! Are you excited? I'm excited!" She was almost acting like she was the one just promoted, eyes gleaming in excitement.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 4th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Flashclaw shook out his ginger tabby pelt with an irritable sigh. The wiry's tom glared at any cat who dared to come near, which was quiet a few since he was by the fresh-kill pile. Today is just not my day. He thought, getting up and looking for a better place to take a nap. Any day is never your day. A small voice retorted in his head, which did nothing but make him more annoyed. His dark blue gaze caught on Brindlejaw, the clan's deputy. Of course he's right there. He thought, then flicked his ear, an idea coming to him.
A stupid one he would likely get in trouble for, but ever since the coyotes, the wiry tom had been nothing but irritable. Flashclaw padded towards the deputy with a grim, determined set to his jaw. "Hey Brindlejaw! I have something to say to you." He grumbled, eyeing the deputy angrily.

[ @Shimm ]
The tom was enjoying a delicious hare when Flashclaw rudely interrupted. Due to the fact that his jaw was crooked watching this tom eat was not a pleasent sight. Lifting his head a small strip of the prey was hanging from his maw when he met the toms gaze. Slurping the piece in and licking his maw the deputy hoped that the meal wasnt on his face. Clearing his throat, "Yes Flashclaw?" Moving into a sitting positon and ears perked as Brindlejaw gave his full attention to the warrior.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[OPEN]

Sunpaw cheered- not saying any specific names, as he had already forgotten them- he simply gave a whoop of delight.

Starclan, I'll have to learn their names, won't I?

His tabby ears flattened as he looked around at the large crowd.

But there are so many!

Sunpaw shook his head rather violently as he remembered this was his clan now- of course he should learn all their names, no matter how many there are!

Hmph. May as well start now, I suppose.

He turned to the cat next to him and murmured;

"What's you name?"

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; May 4th, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The little molly lit up as she spotted Cherrypaw, she rose to her paws and made her way to greet Cherrypaw. Turning back to face Hawkstride "Yes, but they had never taught me anything" A sigh escaped her maw as she looked down at the ground tail flicking. @Wings @kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:15 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Hawkstride nodded softly as Cherrypaw approached. As she mentioned her former mentor, Foxtraitor, she wanted to claw the ground but, resisted. "Of course Cherrypaw, do either of you know the territory?" Either way, she wanted to start with hunting training. It would be a good base for battle training.
@kittygirl @Wolfie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 4th, 2020, 11:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Estelle --

Weaselskip was surprised in the least to be given an apprentice, the molly just preferring to be on her own, but maybe this would be interesting. Obviously never as interesting as her interactions with her little moon bird, but this would prove a fun time to spend the time. And well, she thought herself as a somewhat good teacher? Like not as good as her older sister and littermate, Wolfbound, but she was well she wasn't completely useless. And so she stood up, shaking her long body and long legs and her grey fur she finally went up to look for her apprentice... Hailpaw, interesting name and her eyes easily fell on the little lost newly made apprentice. Her long legs easily carrying her over to her little apprentice and her floofy tail easily curled around the little thing. "Hi Hailpaw! I'm Weaselskip, your mentor for hopefully the time until you get your warrior name." She then leaned down her head to touch it to the apprentice, a soft rumble in her throat bubbling. "I think we should just get started right away! A tour de territoire!" She had to laugh a bit at that last comment, it was funny. "Come on, little bean! Off we go to the wide skies!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:25 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cedarfoot promptly pranced her way out of camp and into the territory, not checking to see if her little brat was following. Part of her wanted Runningpaw to just, maybe, mysteriously disappear into the territory without a trace, but the rest her wanted to stay in Twilightstar's good graces. Sadly, no apprentice abandonment for now. "You coming or what? For a Runningpaw, I thought you would be faster." She was joking of course, but she couldn't let Runningpaw get off scotch-free after their little conversation at the Breezerock. Sure she had already given her a punishment but... oh alright, she just wanted to mess with her. Cedarfoot had finally found someone to match wits with and she just had to mess with her as much as possible. It was fun. @Moon Lily

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; May 5th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherrypaw nodded, "I go out every now and then to the riverclan border tot think, so of course I know some of the territory. she purred, "but i know nothing of hunting..and I know only a little on battle training." cherrypaw sighed.

@Wings @Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Become more active in your clan...

Brindlejaw repeated to himself over and over as he poked his head into the apprentice's den. "Elderpaw, Eveningpaw, and Creekpaw." Calling out to the apprentice that were hopefully in here. His blazing orange eyes trying to see in the dim lighting. "I would like to speak to you three."

@implimm @pathos @Wings
Closed Thread