Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:56 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

“I’m sorry Oddeyes... I just... Ive never felt like I’ve belonged here and going out there made me feel like a real cat instead of a burden.” She sighed, gently curling up against the older cat @Pouncepaw
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Can do!" Duskmoth nodded-- he felt like he's been doing a whole lot of nodding on this patrol. He was quick to scent the air, trying to focus on separating new and old rabbit scents. Ears flicking when he caught a scent, he turned to Smolderpaw and flicked his tail. "This way." There was a bit of trampled grass going in the opposite direction with strong rabbit scent clung to it.
"When we get close enough we'll split, okay? I'll go to the right of it, you on the left." He didn't start along the trail, they'd need to stay quiet when they got closer so he needed to explain quickly beforehand. "I'll jump out first to startle it, then we will run alongside it. Pace yourself, you won't have to be faster than the rabbit but just quick enough to keep it from turning away. Don't get close enough that it'll kick you. If it starts to turn in your direction just nip at it to frighten it back between us." He waited a moment to let his words register before slinking through the grass where the scent led, his tail down so it wouldn't stick above the grass.
"And remember to breathe normally when you're running, it'll help." His voice had dropped lower and he looked forward, flicking his tail once again before moving along. He moved along quietly for quite ways, the more he moved the more confident he was following a fresh trail. The wind brought the scent towards his nose and he eventually came to encounter the creature's tawny fur through the grass, it was still a little ways away but they were close enough now to be heard. He turned back to Smolderpaw and nodded to the left to signal to split, turning to the right of the creature himself.
@Beau @Dust

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:02 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The creek? Sounded a bit more fun and the tom didn't feel like coming home wet. Doing his first lap, he galloped along the ridge, coming closer to Eaglesoul, he skidded slightly in his tight turn. Powerful hind legs propelling his body forward, he made his way up the slight incline, only to turn around again. 1. Using the slope, he more less stayed in the air longer as he sprinted down to the creek. Skidding again, he turned and ran up to the top. This was easy! He sprinted up the hill. 2. After skidding down at the creek and running back up, he smiled at his mentor at the top, even though he couldn't seem him. 3. After sprinting down to the creek and back, the tom looked determinedly at the creek. Leaping down onto the slope, a gust of wind pushed at his back, making him feel like he was flying. Now nearing the creek, he spring loaded his legs and, leaped! The wind at his side, the tom flew over the creek, barely touching the water with his hind paw as he landed.
He smiled at his mentor, "that was easy!"

@Arie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 6th, 2020, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
"There you are!" the energetic she-cat chirped. "So I thought that today we would do some hunting, as you heard. In fact, I heard that some rabbits were near this area, and thought we could go hunt those. And I can teach you how to hunt at the same time! So how does that sound?"

She had repeated her words several times, but didn't really care.

( @LionKitKat )
"Sure! Then we won't have to walk to far", she said, smiling.
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Darkkit got up and slowly padded out of the den, giving Oddeyes a lick on the forehead before leaving. She wanted to go out at least one last time, then she would behave and stay in the nursery.
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:35 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twistedpaw smiled at her friend's antics. It was nice having a cat who she could truly call "friend," even if they were complete opposites. For a moment, she considered his offer to help her eat, then shook her head.

"No, thanks. Or at least, not right now," she told him. "There's a meeting going on. And afterward, maybe I could get Wolftail and ask him if I can train with you both."

@FuzzyRatto
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Birchpaw padded out of the apprentice den as the new apprentices were having there ceremony. Chanting the new apprentices names. she looked for someone she could sit next no. Spotting her adopted mother and her kits, she padded over to join them.
@Shimm
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dimtail grinned at Skypaw briefly. "At least you aren't worried you'll fall into the sky."
While it was a jest, he faintly remembers there actually being a cat who had that as a real concern. He supposed it was odd?
"I bet your friend would enjoy the sky, too." His tone was his usual gruff sound but held deep sincerity underneath. But he couldn't go around being nice to outsiders so openly. Skypaw was an exception- a shaky one, but he seemed like a good kid despite it all.

@SilentLamb

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail

Flicking an ear he gave a slightly hurt expression but picked out the true intent and gave a smile. "wait...someone was afraid that'll happen? How can they fall up? " he was genuinely confused . he never heard of a cat that's afraid of that. "can we learn to hunt?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Darkkit got up and slowly padded out of the den, giving Oddeyes a lick on the forehead before leaving. She wanted to go out at least one last time, then she would behave and stay in the nursery.
Oddeyes turned to watch Darkkit leave. As if she knew what the kit was thinking, she called out: "Careful out there, Darkkit!" she smiled as she watched the small she-cat pad out of the den. She really liked Darkkit.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Closed Thread