Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Pumapaw sighed... and sneezed. It seemed her mentor was determined to kill her either way. So now the question was, death by stream meaning cold water and drowning, or death by choking herself from the pollen... Maybe the stream would be the best idea... Because if she was smart... she could trip Quicksilver in there. So she would play along for now... and when the chance came... she could maybe get him down with her. He don't get to just stand there and laugh his damned ass of at her. So, still sneezing from the remainder of the pollen that was at this point dripping down into her nose from her head. Twitching her ears irritably, as the asshat was still laughing, she will sneezing, managed to force out, "Shut up!" Sneeze, "It ain't funny!" Sneeze again. "You asshat!" She was so tired of sneezing now... But then as he finally started moving she began walking after him, bumping into him every now and then as she let out another sneeze that sent her flying back a step or two. She needed more weight... Maybe she would stand a chance at running down someone else.. That sounded like a good idea, the apprentice contemplated as she walked still constantly sneezing as every time she sneezed more pollen would just fall down into her nose.

Quicksilver let his chuckles patter off, shaking his head as they walked. "I'm not going to drown you Pumapaw, if that's what you're thinking. We're simply going to go find a stream for you to wash your nose out in." He cast the she-cat a sideways glance, his cat-like eyebrows raised. "Your sneezing was funny at first, but now the sound is just annoying."
The two walked in silence for some time, the only noise being Pumapaw's sneezes as they padded along. Quicksilver actually enjoyed the more quiet atmosphere, it allowed him room in his brain to actually think and listen for the gurgling sound of a stream. He soon found one, nearing the Thunderclan border. Sitting down on the bank, the silver tomcat flicked his ears towards the stream, looking at Pumapaw. "Go ahead, wash your own nose out. I'll sit here, minding my own business."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

He shrugged. "No idea, they didn't stay long."
He kept moving just a few more pawsteps before turning back to Skypaw. "Yeah. Start with your best hunting crouch and I'll correct you from there and then we can start trying to hunt." Dimtail himself hopped into an unsteady crouch and carefully corrected his posture to show Skypaw. Suddenly a thought hit him.
"How quickly can you run? And how far? We might need to avoid prey like rabbits for a few hunting sessions." Until he felt he could possibly keep pace or not trip up.
@SilentLamb

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail

Starting to crouch though stopping mid movement . how fast can I run.. he shrugged and stood back up "not sure...can you time me?" just for training ...future references..

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Currently there wasn’t much going through the toms head... he was angry. A blind rage he’d never quite felt before. It was a small thing... the tom has only yelled in his face once and was asking a simple question.... but Coyotesnarl had never been so irritated in his life. Except for maybe when Mistyfern left. Moron. He was jerked back into the moment when the tom let out a screech and collapsed rolling onto his back.

Coyote wasn’t one to panic.. no. He’d seen his fair share of battles. Been through fights and be sure as hell was older than whoever this joker was. Felling the crushing weight of the tom over him took the breath from his chest. Cheeky. The tom squirmed but found himself pinned under his weight. I’m a sudden thought the tom starting scratching whatever he could get his paws on.

There was no need to talk... no need to explain himself. Who would take his side when this was over? Everyone. They needed him. He was vital.. and this here? He was a thunderclan traitor nobody would side with him. Even if they uncovered the truth of the situation.. what would twilightstar do? Exile him? Funny. He had another place already lined up if it came down to it.

@Vessel

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:20 PM

"Sure," he stood back up. "Run from.... that rock outcropping," he nodded to it, "over into that patch of heather." This one he gestured to with his tail.
It was a fair distance, but enough that both remained within eyesight and had few obstacles to finagle around about. The overall length shouldn't be measured by any animal they'd normally see, and was closer to several lengths of the average twoleg monster.
"Head over and start whenever you're ready."
@SilentLamb

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail

Darting to the rock, Skypaw crouched in a ..spring loaded like stance run from here...to the heather...here to the heather...to the heather..
Exhailing . "ok ready " he meowed. Determination in his blue orbs.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:26 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

So did this emotional flipping have a pause button anyway? Batglare anger and confusion just got worse as Elderpaw went from a sobbing rainstorm of passion to an almost gentle melancholy wave. Was this normal? Was she normal? With such little social interaction and skills to off of, the older warrior found himself increasingly alarmed for his apprentice's mental state. If he had been in the company of others that weren't bats and darkness during his younger years, he might have understood that cats with an emotional spectrum other then black and broody were expected to release them in some fashion, dramatic otherwise.
He wouldn't complain about it since it was way better than the sobbing mess. He could sort of deal with Elderpaw better in this mood. When she admit that she had no real clue if WindClan really chased out her father or not, some of his confusion chipped away. So she was making assumptions? Did she really know what happened to her father at all? As for Midnightstalker, she seemed like she was a stickler for rules although he could just as easily see her bending them at Twilightstar's word. He couldn't say for certain since he only said a few words in passing to the she-cat. He tried not to get too friendly with her considering how he loathed her daughter.
As Elderpaw rambled on, Batglare tried shifting around to get more comfortable but moving in here was difficult. He was going to be spending some time picking out whatever stuck in pelt for a while. Was this how it was going to be until she became a warrior? Him stuck in strange small places whenever she decided to be a rainbow of emotions? This apprentice was going to be his first and his last one. Never again! Batglare still didn't get why she was getting this responsibility feeling for her father. He wasn't going to ask about it since it didn't seem like Elderpaw had a full grasp on it either.
"I suppose so." He answered her question with something manageable as she talked around in circles. Batglare felt that good was a simple label others use to make themselves feel better. Doing good, being good, whatever good it was to one might be different or bad for another. "Twilightstar is a lazy oaf, she's always tired even when she doing nothing which is always," Batglare growled his answer to Elderpaw.
"If we're done can we please get out of here, my back hurts crouching like this and I'm certain that bugs in my pelt." The warrior quickly began complaining as soon as he could. Since he was already out here he should probably make Elderpaw do some training. "You need to do some more running, I'm shocked those scrawny limbs of yours haven't snapped yet."
Truthfully, she didn't get it either. Teenage rebellions were supposed to be fun and exciting, not full of emotions bigger than she could handle without getting swept up in them. When would she get to sneak out late at night for parties in the hills? When did she get to go and develop a crush on some cute cat and steal her first snuggle when nobody was watching? Those were things other apprentices did! Or, maybe they did! Elderpaw didn't know. Echopaw comes to mind for a heartbeat while the she-cat is thinking, and she feels a stab of guilt for how she'd treated the weird outsider again. It had been weird that she was so old but still chose to behave like a kit- But the gray tabby regretted leaving things the way they were when Gingerrain disappeared shortly after all their drama. She sniffles, scooting uncomfortably in her shelter the same way Batglare had been doing. She was only just now beginning to actually realize just how awful of a place this had to be for the both of them to be cramped up in. Blinking, she lifts a shining gaze to her mentor again. He had been talking about Twilightstar and how awful she was, which Elderpaw couldn't even bring herself to agree with or argue. She was immensely grateful to have him. Him specifically- nobody else would have sufficed for her.
So, when he begins to whine about being stuffed beneath a thorny bush of shelter with her, Elderpaw lets out a tiny giggle and nods. "They ached a lot on the way out here," she admits to him. "That's why I didn't go any further." Suddenly wriggling about, the little she-cat inches closer to the tom and before he could even possibly have had the chance to escape, she presses her muzzle into his fur. Burying her face in Batglare's shoulder, Elderpaw lets out a tiny, quiet purr. "Bugs or no bugs," she murmurs. She lingers for only a few moments before drawing back, though, and after pulling away she prods at him with a paw. "Now get out! I can't until you're out of the way." Flashing a smile at him, she laughs a bit again. "I expect you to send me running for my life after that!"

Last edited by plum; May 6th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:33 PM

"Use long strides but don't trip, please." He said as a off handed reminder. (The 'please' sounded strained, like it was forced; don't trip sounded sincere enough, though)
"And.... go." He watched intently to keep track of the apprentice.
@SilentLamb

Old May 6th, 2020, 05:35 PM
i am kenough

Elderpaw turns down to look at the kit who'd appeared out of nowhere. She had been staring up at the sky in a very vivid daydream about rabbits and running as fast as them when Stag showed up. After blinking at the little thing in confusion, she smiles broadly. "You're Stag!" she exclaims back at him with a purr. This must have been one of the children stuck with Coyotesnarl! "I'm definitely not mama, though..." Pursing her lips, the apprentice thinks hard for a moment. "Stag, what if you called me sis? I'm too little to be mama, silly!" A happy giggle and a little tweak of his tiny nose follows her chiming mew. "And I don't know why everything is gray. To me it's a lot of other things! But who says it can't be both?" Tipping her head sideways, she gives the little kit a playful nudge before another comes bumbling out. So they were supposed to be playing together? Waving at Aspenkit, she sniffs. "You were playing together, huh? Sounds fun!"
@Arie @WhiteStripes
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

"Well...I was going to show him around the nursery..." @implimm
Closed Thread