Last post by bubble[error].
Today 04:56 PM

Old December 24th, 2017, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Hollypelt sighed and turned to the kit, "no, it happened when I was a kit like you. Some cats who always bullied me showed up soon after I became an apprentice, and I was never strong enough to stand up to them." She wondered why she was telling a kit this, but Hollypelt pushed her doubts away. Doubting myself is what ruined me in the first place. I need to be strong.
Eveningkit blinked,” I’m sorry. Most warriors don’t bully. It’s a kit and apprentice thing, my mother refers to it as ‘juvinile’ or ‘kit-like behavior’, those bullies probably grew out of it.” She meowed that maybe was her mothers lies trying to make her believe the bullies would be better, a kit-tale lie such as Starclan, the Dark Forest, Monsters, and Twolegs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Eveningkit blinked,” I’m sorry. Most warriors don’t bully. It’s a kit and apprentice thing, my mother refers to it as ‘juvinile’ or ‘kit-like behavior’, those bullies probably grew out of it.” She meowed that maybe was her mothers lies trying to make her believe the bullies would be better, a kit-tale lie such as Starclan, the Dark Forest, Monsters, and Twolegs.
"Yeah, maybe. Some warriors still bully, but they use their words much more than claws or teeth. They don't openly bully, just talk behind your back. Enjoy being a kit, it doesn't last forever. By the way, how old are you?" Hollypelt asked. She was wondering how long it would take the kit to become an apprentice. The kit seemed nice enough, probably one of the more mature cats in her age range.
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
"Yeah, maybe. Some warriors still bully, but they use their words much more than claws or teeth. They don't openly bully, just talk behind your back. Enjoy being a kit, it doesn't last forever. By the way, how old are you?" Hollypelt asked. She was wondering how long it would take the kit to become an apprentice. The kit seemed nice enough, probably one of the more mature cats in her age range.
Eveningkit smiled,” I’m four moons old. Sorry if I sound like one moon old kit or an apprentice.” She knew it was a wide range, but it didn’t bug her,” Most cats bully in jelousy, if they bully you, you must have something they want and you should be proud of that.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
bruh head

Rainpaw shuffled his paws, fuming. His adoptive mother, Ashpetal, could go and die for all he cared. She thought that she knew how to comfort him, when she had no idea. He wasn’t like his other adopted siblings, appeased by the smallest and stupidest things. The gray tom hissed, his green eyes narrowed as he worked his claws into the ground. Maybe the feline could find his parents... it didn’t matter that he had no idea who they were or what they looked like. All he knew was that they didn’t live in the clans. His mouth etched into a snarl, anger and other feelings written all over his sleek face.
That didn’t matter. Nothing in SkyClan really did. To him anyways. He was used to being enraged about a lot of things, but honestly, nothing like this. He simply didn’t care about anything currently. He didn’t belong here at all. No one was like him by a long-shot.

@Charmer
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt

Shinefang couldn't help but let out a small mrrow at seeing Juniperpaw thrash around with the web struck to her paw. With a carefully aimed swipe, her caught the strand as it waved through the air. It popped right off of the apprentice's paw and stuck to his instead. "Yeah, it can be feisty stuff sometimes," he said matter-of-factly. "Sometimes it will try to make friends with the fur between your toes and then it can be a little tricky to get off. Wind doesn't help that either. I'm lucky enough to usually be working in my den where I don't need to worry about wind, but cats don't always get injured in the most convenient places, or have the strength to make it into the den." Smiling warmly at the medicine cat apprentice, Shinefang placed his paw on the ground with the coweb strand underneath it and the edges sticking out on either side. "How about we try again with a little less opportunity for the web to be wily Junebug? We'll say I cut my pad on a rock instead. Try to use your pad. And don't be scared. It feels gross, but it can't hurt you."

Having made the web a bit more manageable for the younger cat, Shinefang looked over the others as they began to pair up. He nodded in silent approval. He had decided to do this because the clan would need cat who at least knew something about treating wounds if anything were to happen again. He wouldn't let his clan be left with no cats who could at least do that much. But they were not medicine cats, not even apprentices. This was knowledge they could use if needed, but they would need each other as much as anything if they were to learn and retain this knowledge in a way that helped their clan. "I wanna see everyone's work in just a moment. I like how ya'll are working together. Now bandage up those pretend wounds."

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt

Shinefang couldn't help but let out a small mrrow at seeing Juniperpaw thrash around with the web struck to her paw. With a carefully aimed swipe, her caught the strand as it waved through the air. It popped right off of the apprentice's paw and stuck to his instead. "Yeah, it can be feisty stuff sometimes," he said matter-of-factly. "Sometimes it will try to make friends with the fur between your toes and then it can be a little tricky to get off. Wind doesn't help that either. I'm lucky enough to usually be working in my den where I don't need to worry about wind, but cats don't always get injured in the most convenient places, or have the strength to make it into the den." Smiling warmly at the medicine cat apprentice, Shinefang placed his paw on the ground with the coweb strand underneath it and the edges sticking out on either side. "How about we try again with a little less opportunity for the web to be wily Junebug? We'll say I cut my pad on a rock instead. Try to use your pad. And don't be scared. It feels gross, but it can't hurt you."

Having made the web a bit more manageable for the younger cat, Shinefang looked over the others as they began to pair up. He nodded in silent approval. He had decided to do this because the clan would need cat who at least knew something about treating wounds if anything were to happen again. He wouldn't let his clan be left with no cats who could at least do that much. But they were not medicine cats, not even apprentices. This was knowledge they could use if needed, but they would need each other as much as anything if they were to learn and retain this knowledge in a way that helped their clan. "I wanna see everyone's work in just a moment. I like how ya'll are working together. Now bandage up those pretend wounds."
@mompaws @AbsurdJinx @seasalt @Charmer

Fennelheart held out her forearm so that one of the others could wrap her wounds. She didn't mind it anyways, yes it was slimy, but it was only temporary, she could tolerate it, unlike little Junebug- well, Juniperpaw.

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Questionmark padded into camp and drop his prey in the fresh-kill pile. He sighed, looking around the clearing to see if he could find her surviving siblings. "Jaypaw! Snowpelt! Pumaheart!", he rasped, padding over to them. "Oh! Questionmark, you're here!", Jaypaw meowed, looking at her older brother with her blue and brown gaze. "I'm glad to see the three of you today.", he said quietly. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys.. What would we do without each other? We're half-clan, for StarClan's sake, and no one likes half-clanners...", the calico tom said.

"Questionmark, we're going to be okay.", Pumaheart meowed. "Nothing's going to happen.. I-I just wish Father wasn't dead and that Mother was the one that was dead... She treated us horribly when we were kits... And Acadiafluff doesn't care at all! What's the point of family when they can't treat you properly?", Snowpelt hissed.

"I don't know... And going to see Mother and Acadiafluff isn't a good idea either...", Jaypaw meowed. "And if anything happens to Questionmark, I'll be there to protect him...", the light gray and white she-cat said, smiling as she looked at her brother. "Thanks, Jaypaw.", the calico tom said.

"Now, I think we should take Jaypaw fighting training.", Pumaheart meowed. "No! I don't wanna go.", Jaypaw said, chuckling as she rolled over onto her back. "I'm just kidding, Jaypaw.", the ginger tom said, cuffing Jaypaw over the ears. "Whoops.", Jaypaw mewed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Don't worry about it..." she sighed "let's go see Grousestar then..."
------------
"Thanks. And you will make a great warrior. Hopefully we can fight all our battles side by side..." DouglasPaw trailed off. He wasn't sure what else to say.
----------
Great Starclan! What have I got myself into?!
"W-would you like to go out and do some training with Stickpaw? I'll come along too!" she offered, hoping to see how other cats reacted to Logpaw's strange behaviour.
Cranberrrypaw smiled," Thrilled to help." she meowed happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They nodded," I'm sure we will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I kinda have thrown out Logpaw haha)

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cranberrrypaw smiled," Thrilled to help." she meowed happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They nodded," I'm sure we will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I kinda have thrown out Logpaw haha)
(No no no! I wasn't talking about this post lol. We were kind of done with I was gonna mention you in SkC training area with Logpaw and the other cat with DouglasPaw I forgot his name.)
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Okpai
(We need to speed it up a bit cause Shinefang is waiting in the medicine den to see Gorsepaw for an injured tail)

Gorsepaw raced through the clearing, Cranberrypaw following slowly behind. "Hurry up! I wanna see Grousestar so I can get a new mentor!" She called over her shoulder. "I know a shortcut we can take. Look! Climb in and out and around those rocks over there." The tabby apprentice pointed with her tail at some large sand coloured rocks. There were gaps and little tunnels in them that cats could easily get through but also smaller gaps that a cat could get stuck in. She raced up the rocks and dashed through a tunnel and came out the other side. As she ran down towards another tunnel, Gorsepaw slipped and fell onto her rear. She stood up, only being pulled back down again. "My tail! It's stuck!" The brown tabby exclaimed. She wailed in pain as she wriggled to try and get it free.
(you mispelled my name no wonder I didn't get the mention)
Cranberrypaw felt helpless as she watched. Part of her wanted to simply laugh and go fetch Shinefang, but she couldn't just betray Gorsepaw, she closed her eyes and breathed before meowing," I'm coming!" she began climbing the rocks and reached her," Hmm...your tail's stuck. I'm sure Shinefang can amputate it." she muttered as she gave a weak tug at it.