Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:14 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:13 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by constellation
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud padded out of the warriors' den. He gave his pelt a few licks before turning his light green gaze to the rest of the clan. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment and looked for someone to maybe talk to.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit, a young blue-eyed siamese, lounged around by the fresh-kill pile, lazily watching passersby move along. Today she just didn't feel like doing anything, which was unusual for her normally energetic self. She just felt that it was too cold to have any motivation to get things done. It was like this every Leaf-bare, and come Newleaf, she'd be ready to go once again. But for now, she stood in the cold, stiff and shivering.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:31 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@TheBread @AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz @S A G I E @Officer Wolf

"Yeah!" The she-kit purred, looking gleefully at the mossball. It was a medium-sized, soft ball of green, able to roll around perfectly similarly to a sphere, except it was a little bit lopsided at one end. Oh, what mattered about that? To the kit, it was a perfect toy to play with. Nature's gift for kits.

"Ahh, the mossball made you sneeze?" She laughed. It was a high-pitched, joyful squeal. The kit's paws scrambled for the rolling piece of green, and she nearly missed it as it rolled past. "Here we go!" Falconkit laughed when the mossball landed by her two front paws. She pushed it back towards the tom. Her eyes flicked to Sagefrost for a second, and then back down towards Echokit.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 30th, 2016, 01:37 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@DapplePelt @Spirit ) Applekit nodded. "That could be both fun and keep her from finding us. If we stay in one place for too long she might find us. But if we keep moving around she won't be able to," she said, starting to stand up. She looked at Heatherkit.
"Ok then!" Heatherkit smiled. She slowly padded behind the warriors den,"

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @S A G I E @Officer Wolf
Echokit grinned as his sister caught the moss ball and he purred, "Nice!" As she threw it back he stretched up, trying to catch it. With a startled squeak he fell back and wrapped his paws around the ball. "I caught it?" He said, slightly confused but sat back up, tossing the moss back to his sister. The tom gave a smile as it sailed toward his sister, his tail swishing the nursery floor. He stole a quick glance at his mother and the tom with her but quickly turned his gaze back to Falconkit, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 30th, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Fleaffy

@DapplePelt @Spirit ) Applekit followed Heatherkit, hoping their mother didn't think to ask anyone else and hoping that no one saw them. The russet kit looked at her sisters, thinking.
--
@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud spotted Stormspirit by the freshkill pile and walked over. "Hi," he greeted her, putting on his usual goofy grin. The black and white spotted tom sat down, wondering why she was just lying there, stiff. If she was cold then wouldn't it be sensible to go into a den? He shrugged the thoughts away though; he shouldn't figure a cat was or wasn't doing anything.
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

So focused on the cold, Stormspirit wasn't even aware of the other's presence until he spoke. She nearly jumped when she came to realize he was there. "By StarClan," she gasped. "Don't sneak up on others like that!" Her eyes narrowed on him as she looked him over. "Did you want anything? I normally don't get bothered unless someone wants something," she told him a bit accusingly.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "No I just came over to see if you were dead or not. You're so stiff I thought the prey might have eaten you," Spotcloud joked, attempting to make this grouchy female not grouchy. He enjoyed making others happy because he often wasn't himself. But that's what the him that everyone else saw was; he often showed goofy and playful jokes to others and hid his true self away.
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf I see I've met my kindred spirit. ^.^)

The she-cat's tail twitched. "How could I be dead when it's so beautiful out here?" Stormspirit retorted, equally intent on remaining grouchy. "But honestly, I wish that were true. I'd rather be dead than freezing... Really, why does Leaf-bare have to be so cold?" she complained, beginning to pace on the spot to keep her pads off the frozen ground for brief moments. "Is that all then, or would you like to keep me from my pouting some more?"

Old December 30th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ? *confused*) Spotcloud smiled. "If you're that cold then why didn't you just go to the warriors' den?" He asked her, tilting his head a little. The tom let his light green gaze drift over to where he'd mentioned before bring it back to Stormspirit.
Closed Thread