Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:59 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:48 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:33 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:30 AM
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2020, 04:09 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Perfect the two apprentices he was looking for were here! Well, Elderpaw was still waking up so he decided to let her have a few more heartbeats of peace before he started. Letting a small smile appear on his face the tom cleared his throat before speaking. "It has come to my attention that you two are very close to becoming warriors and I would like to help you on your last leg of the journey. So tell me what else do you need to do?" Looking at Elderpaw and Creekpaw with excitement in his eyes. "Oh, by the way, don't worry about your mentors. I will talk to them and explain that I would like to help because you two deserve it." Creekpaw has been extremely helpful and eager with his learning and has been an apprentice for a while now. With Elderpaw she has shown her loyalty and worked very hard since the beginning. Hopefully, he could help them in some way.
@implimm @Wings

----

Brindlejaw was reluctant at first for allowing Heatherpaw to go out with his friends and their mentors to see the territory but the reminder that he was been through so much softened the warrior's decision making. Plus it gave him some extra time to tie loose end before giving his new apprentice all of his attention. "Heatherpaw." Voice monotoned as he padded up to the den and spoke at the entrance. "I expect you to be up and out here in a few minutes. We do not have time to dilly-dally." Blazing orange eyes tried to detect any movement from inside but it was hard to see with so many apprentices and the dim lighting. He would just have to hope that Heatherpaw heard him before Brindlejaw decided to go in there and drag him out by the scruff.
@wolfnight
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:26 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Songbird proudly watched as her two previous kits were turned into apprentices. Yes it still hurt to see her babies grow up but she had to let them go. Sighing and looking down the mottled queen didn't notice her other adopted daughter, Birchpaw, until she lifted her head. "Oh, hello Dear. Reedkit and Basilkit are now apprentices!" Cherrfully chirping as a practice round for when she decided to brag about her kits to the other queens.

@LionKitKat

-----

Rolling his shoulders and neck the tom was not expecting Coyotesnarl to pop up next to him. His orange eyes turned to the medicine cat as the tom asked for him and Heatherpaw to accompany him on a herb hunt/border patrol. Perfect! Brindlejaw nodded, accepting the invite. He was able to start his apprentice's training sooner than expected. Turning to the apprentice and leaning down to whisper. "We're going with Coyotesnarl for a herb run and border patrol so get ready." Leaning back up and straightening his back the deputy was ready to follow the medicine cat at a moment's notice.

@wren @wolfnight
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:10 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw padded in through the entrance and stood of to the side. He had come in here not knowing what he was doing. He glanced around, his eyes full of boredom.

@Moon Lily
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:15 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Rose Child (Gay Bean)

Her brow raised at that, she's not seen any other kits play fight? Huh. Standing up, she got into a crouch "it's really more of a ..just do than a...teach..if that makes sense. No claws of course ." she meowed . With that the white she kit began to slowly creep towards the other with a smirk.
Hushkit tilted her head a bit as Lambkit explained, and when the other she-kit crept towards her, the deaf kit copied the crouch, and began to stalk around her, partially circling Lambkit. She felt a purr form in her throat, and she concentrated on the white she-kit, waiting for her to make a move.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:19 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Heatherpaw was woken by someone calling his name. He blinked open his green eyes and got up slowly. Wait, where am I? He looked around, confused. Oh, right. I'm an apprentice now! He shook his thick ginger pelt with dark brown splotches and groomed it as fast as he could. When he was done, he walked out of the den, looking for his mentor.

Heatherpaw saw Brindlejaw and padded over to him, sitting down. He looked at his mentor before saying, "I'm ready to start training." Heatherpaw was a calm kit. Not crazy and bouncy like most of the other new apprentices. He slowly swished his tail from side to side as he waited for his mentor to speak.

@Shimm

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:22 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Heatherpaw looked up at his mentor and nodded, his eyes excited. This will be the first time I'll see the borders! He got up, shaking his pelt, getting ready to go. He was smiling a little, excited to go see new things. He also knew Coyotesnarl from when he was attacked. He shifted on his paws, ready to go.

@Shimm @wren

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

With a sigh, the warrior made her way into the clearing - eyeing up any poor soul that looked her direction. Aspenbreeze looked a right mess - charcoal fur unkempt and thinning in some areas to show off her skinny frame. She grunted, lowering herself down in the clearing, gnawing hunger aching in her belly - but still she refused to eat. She already had her meal.. despite it being ruined by that snotty ex.

"Hm.." Grumbling under her breath, her eyes drifted over to an unfamiliar clanmate, "Hello Moonshade," Wheezing with effort, she picked herself up and strolled over to the other.

"In need of a chat?" Usually Aspenbreeze wouldn't give queens the time of day. Useless they were... well, at least until their kits were grown. Regardless, she'd settle for any company right now, even if it was Oaksting.

@Breezefur

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:34 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
With a sigh, the warrior made her way into the clearing - eyeing up any poor soul that looked her direction. Aspenbreeze looked a right mess - charcoal fur unkempt and thinning in some areas to show off her skinny frame. She grunted, lowering herself down in the clearing, gnawing hunger aching in her belly - but still she refused to eat. She already had her meal.. despite it being ruined by that snotty ex.

"Hm.." Grumbling under her breath, her eyes drifted over to an unfamiliar clanmate, "Hello Moonshade," Wheezing with effort, she picked herself up and strolled over to the other.

"In need of a chat?" Usually Aspenbreeze wouldn't give queens the time of day. Useless they were... well, at least until their kits were grown. Regardless, she'd settle for any company right now, even if it was Oaksting.

@Breezefur
Moonshade lifted her head off of her forepaws and looked over at Aspenbreeze. "Hello,Aspenbreeze." she meowed groggily. "Earlier today,I got woken up by a couple of kits. I really don't know about kits. Maybe A kit,but I guess I have to make the disision..." Moonshade closed her eyes,trying to think.
Old May 7th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
His invisible eyebrows shot upwards at the sight of Wolfwhisper's irritated face. Was it him and his question? Did she spot something that she didn't like? Or was she simply annoyed? Clearing his throat the tom tried one more time. "Sorry to interrupt, I just thought that maybe I could have helped you in some way." Cooly speaking to the molly, perhaps he could receive a response this time from her.

She twitched her ear. Well, looks like I’m going to have to talk whether I want to or not. Her expression quickly went back to its original blank look. Her tail relaxed to her side. “I don’t need help. Why?” Her voice was monotone and there was no sort of emotion in it. She remained silent, staring right at him, waiting for him to respond.
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[You both can skip my turn until they lead the rabbit towards the den!]

Aspenbreeze remained perched a top the den, ears tilted foward as she waited for any sign of the call.

@Beau @Socks

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread