Today 11:27 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:27 AM

Old April 12th, 2022, 07:31 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

What now? Tigerkit thought the dark brown tom looked around the clearing for something to do. He searched and searched but he found nothing. So he sat down to take a nap in the warm sun. Then he saw his special mossball. He excitedly padded over to it, ready to find someone to play with. "Hello? Will you play with me?" He asked an apprentice but the cat just padded past him. How rude! he thought. Then he saw a group of kits playing a game. He sighed sadly wishing for someone to play with. I wish I could play with those kits.
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:51 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

Tigerkit looked around pitifully as he padded out of the nursery. Surely, I'll find something. The dark brown tom wished he hadn't been born without a littermate. But then again it would probably be horrible having a littermate or two. He thought to himself. Then, he found his mossball. He gleefully picked it up with one claw. He tossed it up and squealed gleefully. Maybe it's not so bad, being the only one out of the litter. He thought.
Old April 13th, 2022, 02:16 AM

My Mood: Angelic

"Hey Foxpaw." said Dewpaw "How are you?" "Same as always" replied Foxpaw " Do you want to go hunting?" he asked eagerly "Sure" replied Dewpaw "But only if you actually hunt this time instead of playing around, because I'm not covering for you again" she stated playfully as they walked towards the hunting grounds.
Old April 13th, 2022, 03:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ activity post, don't reply ]
brindlefeather sat in the corner of camp, fidgeting.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 13th, 2022, 04:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

After staring at his paws for a good few heartbeats, the lazy as ever tom went to lay back down. The clearing was loud and chilly, but he preferred laying there over the warrior’s den. After all, that supposedly quiet den wouldn’t be much more quiet anyway. One could hear the clearing from there and that sharp whispering from awake warriors in the background was nothing but annoying.
No wonder he was always tired and just wanted to rest, just like now. If only that was possible, for right when his tummy would touch upon the previously warmed up ground, did some half blind mouse-brain of a warrior decide he’d be a good wall to try and walk over. Really? And warrior because that felt much too heavy to be some obnoxious kit.
Gingerfrost did not move from his position as he took in a sharp breath, not exactly pleased. Disturbed rest always did get him irritated and very, very grumpy and this hadn’t even be the first time today, technically. Slowly the young warrior turned around to find the culprit that needed an upgrade in paying attention to where they are walking. Now imagine his inner surprise, covered by a mild face of grumpiness, to see an almost senior warrior of all cats (could he even be called a senior warrior?). You’d think they would know to watch where they’re going, but he supposed it could be written off to old age. His mentor certainly hadn’t been like that though, and she actually couldn't see.

Even more grumpy than before now, Gingerfrost huffed at the apology, too tired to even bother replying. Like some grumpy kit, he turned his back on Flintstrike, lay down, and rolled up on himself for he intended to take a nap.
Whether he would be able to take a nap was very much up for debate. Had Gingerfrost been a bit more vocal, he would’ve probably said something along the lines of ‘Just watch where you’re going and leave me alone’. But Gingerfrost wasn’t very vocal, and a mere huff is all he had given to translate that. Couldn’t bother having to explain everything again. He was just fine where he was right now in the clearing, curled up, tail for once not tapping the ground, and trying to take a nap all the while trying to ignore the warrior that tripped over him, lest he decided to do so again. But it would only be childish of one to do so, unless they actually can’t see, so Gingerfrost could only hope no one would decide to do the same.

[ @starry. - Thank you! That's a relief ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 13th, 2022 at 04:27 PM.
Old April 13th, 2022, 04:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevvy View Post
(OK can you post there please?)

He laughed at her insult. Funny cat, she thought that he was going to die. But then she grabbed his scruff and started dragging him away from the kits. NOOOOOO He yelled, trying to get away but he couldnt. Once they were out in the clearing, he got free and tried to pin her and choke her then blind her.
His laughing didn't really faze the molly as she quickly pulled him out of the nursery. But as he wrenched himself free, she snarled. As he tackled her and pressed his paws on her throat, she let out a choked wheeze, kicking upwards in an attempt to dislodge him and injure him as she pulled herself free. "Get.... out." She growled, standing back up and trying to slam her paws on his head.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 13th, 2022, 04:51 PM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

"NO!" Lilykit screeched "YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL MY SECOND MOMMEY!" Lilykit attempted to leap onto the new cat and bite down hard on his back and claw at his neck. "RAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!" @Poppy @nevvy

Last edited by Rainee; April 13th, 2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 13th, 2022, 09:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Oakwhisker]
--open--

The tabby and white tom lounged in the sunlight that peeped through the blossoming trees. The warmth felt great on his fur after such a long leaf-bare. Quietly, the tom rolled onto his side then onto his back, his belly facing the sun to soak up all the heat that he could.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 13th, 2022, 09:50 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Stoneclaw ))

* He walked out of the nursery and went over to the rocks. He laid down and let the rocks warm his fur. He noticed Oakwhisker(@SuspiciousMindz) and waved his tail. He watched some of the other clanmates walk about and talk, but he was going to lay here. *
Old April 14th, 2022, 07:52 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

His laughing didn't really faze the molly as she quickly pulled him out of the nursery. But as he wrenched himself free, she snarled. As he tackled her and pressed his paws on her throat, she let out a choked wheeze, kicking upwards in an attempt to dislodge him and injure him as she pulled herself free. "Get.... out." She growled, standing back up and trying to slam her paws on his head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
"NO!" Lilykit screeched "YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL MY SECOND MOMMEY!" Lilykit attempted to leap onto the new cat and bite down hard on his back and claw at his neck. "RAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!" @Poppy @nevvy
The tom turned on Lilykit, and then jumped at Maplefall, trying to grab her in his jaws and kill her. Im going to kill your mommy and then Im going to take you far, far away and feed you to the dogs, kitten.