Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:47 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She paused," I don't see why not." she meowed kindly, she wanted to help Gorsepaw in anyway possible. (should she come it?)
(Umm I don't think so. I started RPing with Shine he's pretty grumpy he doesn't need another useless cat in the den lol)
Gorsepaw purred but then stopped as she saw ShineFang entering camp with a bundle of herbs in his jaws, obviously he'd just been gathering supplies. The tabby changed her mind and shoved Cranberrypaw out of the way and stepped inside the den with a few last words "actually, here he comes. I'm sure he won't want any extra bodies taking up space...I'll see you...soon? I hope..."
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Umm I don't think so. I started RPing with Shine he's pretty grumpy he doesn't need another useless cat in the den lol)
Gorsepaw purred but then stopped as she saw ShineFang entering camp with a bundle of herbs in his jaws, obviously he'd just been gathering supplies. The tabby changed her mind and shoved Cranberrypaw out of the way and stepped inside the den with a few last words "actually, here he comes. I'm sure he won't want any extra bodies taking up space...I'll see you...soon? I hope..."
Cranberrypaw nodded," Yeah, see you soon." she meowed her voice happy to have a non-judgemental friend.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@mompaws @seasalt @Charmer @Okapi

Juniperpaw felt relief flood her the moment the cobweb left her paw and she released a sigh that further displayed her peace. ``Thank you, Shinefang; you saved my life.`` She barely took any notice of the other trainees as she concentrated on Shinefang's instruction. The young feline gazed at the older tom with adoration and appreciation. Shinefang had done so much for her in the few moons they've known one another and she didn't know if she could ever repay him like she wanted to. The least Juniperpaw could do was actually listen to him.

Once more, she sat back down in front of Shinefang and focused on completing the task. Juniperpaw carefully used the pad of her paw to begin wrapping Shinefang's paw with the white lace. It wasn't long before she adjusted to the feel of the healing tool and could confidently complete the job without cautiously prodding the cobweb. She made sure the web was secure before shuffling back to observe her work and grinning at Shinefang.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 27th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 08:04 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Eveningkit smiled,” I’m four moons old. Sorry if I sound like one moon old kit or an apprentice.” She knew it was a wide range, but it didn’t bug her,” Most cats bully in jelousy, if they bully you, you must have something they want and you should be proud of that.” She meowed
"I-I never thought of it that way. You're smart, for a kit. Actually, smart for a warrior if you get to know some of these mousebrains," Hollypelt replied, looking at the kit curiously. In spite of herself, Hollypelt realized she enjoyed talking to the small kit.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"I-I never thought of it that way. You're smart, for a kit. Actually, smart for a warrior if you get to know some of these mousebrains," Hollypelt replied, looking at the kit curiously. In spite of herself, Hollypelt realized she enjoyed talking to the small kit.
Eveningkit shrugged,” Thank You, I suppose. I do think alot.” She meowed,” Along with listening to warriors.” She meowed I guess that’s where my logic comes from She would be a warrior in no time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit shrugged,” Thank You, I suppose. I do think alot.” She meowed,” Along with listening to warriors.” She meowed I guess that’s where my logic comes from She would be a warrior in no time.
Hollypelt smiled at Eveningkit. An image popped into her mind of the kit listing to the warriors without them knowing she understood every word they said. "You'll make a fine warrior," Hollypelt said, looking off in the distance, feeling the cold breeze tickle her whiskers. She shivered slightly, though it wasn't from the cold. This was the exact weather she had encountered the fox in. It had been a long time ago, and even though she had few wounds and they had healed quickly, Hollypelt was always skittish because of that.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Hollypelt smiled at Eveningkit. An image popped into her mind of the kit listing to the warriors without them knowing she understood every word they said. "You'll make a fine warrior," Hollypelt said, looking off in the distance, feeling the cold breeze tickle her whiskers. She shivered slightly, though it wasn't from the cold. This was the exact weather she had encountered the fox in. It had been a long time ago, and even though she had few wounds and they had healed quickly, Hollypelt was always skittish because of that.
Eveningkit saw her shiver,” Should we continue our conversation in a den?” She asked casually, not trying to be rude. She wanted to help her. (OMG should Evening become Holly’s apprentice)

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit saw her shiver,” Should we continue our conversation in a den?” She asked casually, not trying to be rude. She wanted to help her. (OMG should Evening become Holly’s apprentice)
"Uh, only if you want to," she replied. She looked out to the vast territory and remembered when she would go hunting every day. Now, though, that seemed unrealistic. She spent quite a bit of time exercising on her own, as she preferred most things to be. (I like that idea! I'm up for it if you are!)
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Uh, only if you want to," she replied. She looked out to the vast territory and remembered when she would go hunting every day. Now, though, that seemed unrealistic. She spent quite a bit of time exercising on her own, as she preferred most things to be. (I like that idea! I'm up for it if you are!)
She shook her head,” No. I’m fine in the clearing. What’s wrong in the territory?” She asked as she saw her looking at the territory, she strained her eyes to see if anything had changed.

Old January 1st, 2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She shook her head,” No. I’m fine in the clearing. What’s wrong in the territory?” She asked as she saw her looking at the territory, she strained her eyes to see if anything had changed.
Hollypelt glanced at the kit and said, "no, nothing. Nothing happened. Just... thinking." She wondered at the kit's curiosity and concern for her. "So... how long until you're an apprentice?"