Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:01 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 04:24 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
Wolfwhisper had been so focused on the clouds that she didn’t even notice Brindlejaw walking towards her nor did she hear his humming. Her eyes slightly widened when she felt Brindlejaw bump into her and saw flowers scattering everywhere. She took a deep breath, her fur bristled, she nearly jumped out of her skin. What just happened? After a few seconds, her face went back to its blank expression. She took a moment to process what had just happened. “I’m fine. Are you?” She met his gaze for a moment before standing up.

Feverishly gathering his flowers the tom acciently touched paws with the molly once. Clearing his throat and sheepishly looking up to Wolfwhisper the tom nodded. "Yes, sorry for bumping into you." Answering politely to his clanmate. This was the second time he talked to her and she seemed so done with him and well...everything in general. Awkwardly taking the flowers she helped pick up the tom wasn't sure what to do. "Thank you for helping with my clumsy self picking these flowers up." Standing up to the tom tried to straighten the blossoms to ease the awakard presence he felt.
Old May 9th, 2020, 04:27 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
She twitched her ear. Well, looks like I’m going to have to talk whether I want to or not. Her expression quickly went back to its original blank look. Her tail relaxed to her side. “I don’t need help. Why?” Her voice was monotone and there was no sort of emotion in it. She remained silent, staring right at him, waiting for him to respond.
"Well I assumed that you were looking for someone since you were watching the clan. I just want to make sure all of my clanmates are well." Answering to the molly with the same amount of energy he recieved. Fixing his face to look nonchalant he tried peering into her harden stare. It was unwavering and cold, a person who knew no joy in their life.
Old May 9th, 2020, 06:07 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Aspenbreeze gave the other a confused look,

"What? What's wrong?" Leaning back once again, the warriors tail thumped rhythmically against the dirt as she watched her lean down for some reason and close her eyes.

"I only asked what you were deciding on?" Aspenbreeze huffed with annoyance, rolling her eyes as she mumbled 'queens' under her breath.

"Well, if you didn't want to share tongues, you could have just told me..." And with that she picked her self up and started to pace away from Moonshade, rather displeased now.

@Breezefur

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 9th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

The call! Almost immediately after hearing the distant voice of Duskmoth, Aspenbreeze was down in position. Her eyes hyper-fixated on the spot she predicted the rabbit to take, ears tilting at every noise around her. The rustling of grass, panicked footsteps and her own breath, heavy with anticipation. Breath. Hold. The grass around her exploded with life as the rabbit made a beeline for the entrance of the den. With a yowl, Aspenbreeze threw herself forward, claws outstretched to grab the back-end of the prey before it could manage to disappear down the hole. A vicious growl rumbled in her throat as she wrestled to pull it back out of the hole, claws digging into its haunches and teeth buried in its back-end. The rabbit's screams didn't reach her ears, but as it began to flail wildly against her grasp, it managed to land a few good thumps against her chest with it's back claws. Still, she persisted. Giving one final heave of effort, Aspenbreeze pulled the squealing rabbit out the hole, quickly moving forward to crunch its neck. A bit of an unnecessary killing blow... but hey! They got the rabbit!

"Ugh, finally..." The warrior grumbled under her breath, licking the blood from her maw as she rose to her paws. She'd ignore the familiar warmth of blood soaking her chest fur, instead opting to wait for Duskmoth and Smolderpaw to arrive, if they hadn't already.

"Good work, looks like we got it. Everything go alright your end, Duskmoth? How did Smolderpaw do?"

@Socks @Beau

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:46 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

"Be glad you didn't wander onto shadowclan territory. They'd have your head in an instant" The tom snorted in annoyance bending his neck to lick a few tufts of wayward fur on his chest back into place. "You know, you walking over these borders will get you killed one day. Coldsong or.. Brindlejaw.. Or Boulderclaw would hunt you down and skin you in an instant. You need to stop visiting and expecting to meet me every time" part of it was true.. this tom would end up walking over the border and getting his tail shredded. However, it was also something to scare him off... It was always unlucky how he just happened to walk into the territory the moment Rook showed up.

"Mm. Another reason not to be visiting. We're fine.. Got mauled by the mutts. They are gone now.. I think."

Rook

He pursed his lips for a moment, not knowing what to say, and glanced around at the surrounding moors. Clanners had such odd names - and he hadn't heard of any of those cats. Coldsong. Brindlejaw. Boulderclaw. Very odd, indeed.

"I don't expect to meet you." he huffed indignantly, puffing up his chest at the accusation. Okay, maybe he did. Just a little bit. But Coyotesnarl didn't need to know that, "I just wanted to see if you- Your clan was okay. Maybe... see if I could be of service to you at all?" That was a bit of stretch, and he shrunk back after offering the proposition. Truthfully, he wanted to learn more - maybe get a peek at what was so appealing about clan life. He didn't want to join, of course, that was too stuffy for him.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Why am I still awake

[QUOTE=Shimm;691871]
"Well I assumed that you were looking for someone since you were watching the clan. I just want to make sure all of my clanmates are well." Answering to the molly with the same amount of energy he recieved. Fixing his face to look nonchalant he tried peering into her harden stare. It was unwavering and cold, a person who knew no joy in their life.

Ok.... that’s nice of him. How do I put this without sounding weird? Well, I guess I’m already weird. Hmm... I like to... cat watch? No, that sounds creepy and I’m not a stalker. Her tail flicked. She merely blinked for a few moments before talking. “I like to watch.” That explained it... right? That still sounded a bit creepy. Perhaps she should try to explain it better? How was she going to explain it better? It meant exactly as it sounded.

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; May 9th, 2020 at 08:54 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Feverishly gathering his flowers the tom acciently touched paws with the molly once. Clearing his throat and sheepishly looking up to Wolfwhisper the tom nodded. "Yes, sorry for bumping into you." Answering politely to his clanmate. This was the second time he talked to her and she seemed so done with him and well...everything in general. Awkwardly taking the flowers she helped pick up the tom wasn't sure what to do. "Thank you for helping with my clumsy self picking these flowers up." Standing up to the tom tried to straighten the blossoms to ease the awakard presence he felt.

She flinched a little when he accidentally touched her paw. “It’s fine. Accidents happen.” She stared at him, well she wasn’t trying to but it always came out as staring whenever she looked at someone. She felt sort of awkward, like she didn’t know what to say. She didn’t say much anyway so that confused her. Is this why not many cats talk to me? Am I just that hard to talk to? Wait, what’s he even doing with these flowers? “What... are you doing with them?”
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:29 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Smirking at Yewpaw's more determined stance, Coldsong continued his groove of swinging without warning, repeating the aims for her head and side once more.

When she tried to assert distance, the warrior sprinted around to her other side and lunged at her – attempting to pin her down. This was right beside the shallow stream, so either she'd slip on the damp gravel in startlement and be pinned, or she'd luck out with good footing and a clean dodge...leaving Coldsong splashing face first in the stream.

[up to you which of these outcomes happen!]

Yewpaw

Two lucky dodges allowed her to start putting the distance between them that she wanted, narrowly avoiding the swipes at her face and flank before skittering back and away. By now she should have expected the quick movements and been able to adapt but her reaction time was still lacking. She lost her footing as his body barreled into hers and she was left dazed, lying in the gravel.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:15 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Mumble ]

Alderpaw followed Boulderclaw inside the nursery, though he kept close to the den's entrance. He peered curiously at the queen and kits his mentor walked over to talk to, and returned the look with an affirmative nod. It had been forever since he'd seen any kits as young as these, but he certainly didn't want to get in his mentor's way. "They're cute," he commented.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:15 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Moonpaw flicked her tail. "Could we go on patrol?"
@Shimm @WhiteStripes @Quailsong
being this young is art

Closed Thread